[MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

Great! Will join after the war :innocent:

3 Likes

Hahaaa, the ultimate merging thread. Literally anything can come here, that’s genius @Dudeious.Maximus !

merge

Until now though, I’ve read helpful advice about… Yelling at people on the Internet?

Please don’t merge nerf stuff in there or this thread will basically become a mini forum. :rofl:

6 Likes

Oooh is this the genesis of my forum avatar? Papa?

3 Likes

See, when a galaxy and another galaxy love each other very much, they… Ugh, go ask your mother!

4 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus I demand the forum title of “Galaxy Offspring :sparkler:” my lord as this is what my mom @NicoX told me I actually am.

3 Likes

Careful what you wish for. You could become “Only Person Who Actually Believes What @NicoX Says :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:” and live the rest of your forum life in infamy.

4 Likes

Err we full sorry …did say got someone poping in… We do have a few visitors so one might drop out at some point … Its a cool place to hang out … So we gonna have to make this arrangement happen at a later date …:green_heart:

2 Likes

No worries

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus

3 Likes

Your point to the leaderboard, but those are whales. LL was a big help getting me to Diamond.

1 Like

You are not doing too bad @Homaclese

:rofl::joy:

thanks for all the hard work you do @Dudeious.Maximus , and also an explanation of how you work/think about these things, very helpful

and also appreciate your cooperation @Godsugar

what an uplifting exchange!

5 Likes

or @Elioty33 could become “Confirmer that @NicoX is a mommy, and has done naughty things with a male galaxy somewhere” .

not sure who will get more infamy from all this…

3 Likes

I have no recollection, but I can’t rule it out. My college years are kind of a blur.

1 Like

Quick we got a spot … They was weighting for titan loot :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Cool yaaay

Knocking on the door

3 Likes

Hi, dude, can you pass on a request to staff to delete my entire profile?

2 Likes

Post 2 by petri has the link to make this happen …
Take care stay safe … Sorry to see anyone leave the forum do whats best for yall .:+1:

4 Likes

I’d hope you’d remember giving birth to a baby galaxy, at least. how much did you drink that night??? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes