red-flag-2020olympics

Not helping the situation :blush: :+1:

5 Likes

The home of tacos and flags. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ooh!! Love a skull and crossbones!
So, storytime about a flag.

Sir William Wyndham, 3rd Baronet of Orchard Wyndham in Somerset was approached by a fortune teller on his Grand Tour while he was in Rome, (young aristocratic men were sent across Europe to become more “cultured”).

She told him to “beware the white horse”.
Then after he returned to England, someone else made the same prophecy to him.
He concluded it was the Hanoverian flag as he suported the claim of the Catholic James II and his son over the Georgian Kings (a Jacobite), but to be on the safe side he never owned or rode a white horse.

He actually became Master of the Horse for George 1st, but was a secret agent involved in a plot to overthrow the King and get James II’s son and grandson (the old pretender and the young pretender) to come over from France and overthrow the Georgians.

He was arrested and taken to the Tower, under the dreaded flag. Eventually he was dismissed from office and after a few years he was freed.
Thinking the curse was broken, he bought a white horse. In 1710 he was thrown from his horse and died.
Kurhannover_Landmiliz_Flagge

4 Likes

085cf729-192c-4228-8bd0-a5ab5f9f2e33_17607147834510

Feeling this today… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Please dont reply to the comment above dont add wood to the fire …

Just let it go :slight_smile: it be sorted

4 Likes

I will abide by your wishes @Dudeious.Maximus . it’s just not in my nature to stand by when I know what coming, but I’ll restrain myself. Apologies

1 Like

I apologize for the “dis and misinformation” posts. Sorry for all of you I have offended or angered. :alarm_clock:

5 Likes

takes a big man to admit something like that and apologize @Didnt-Get-A-Massage . i’m no more someones judge and jury than anyone else is, and I don’t decide the absolutes of what is right and wrong for/about anyone but there are things I will not allow to occur while I am present because of my own code of ethics that are strictly my own and also not a absolute of what is 100% right and wrong.

since you were big enough to apologize I will apologize to you for being so harsh towards you in my comments.

to me (without going into details of what was said) those are very dangerous concepts to be spreading on a public forum especially the mention of a act of violence (justified or not), nor especially on a international forum where many people from many walks of life are members, many of them have opinions/views that you would find radical because of a difference in culture. on top of that this is a video game forum and games are most peoples escape from the harsh reality that surrounds us everyday, if they were seeking that information they would be somewhere else on the web.

I will not tell you what is right or wrong or what you should believe or not, those decisions are strictly yours to make and decide.

there are many problems in this imperfect world we find ourselves on, but we should do our best to do the best with what we got, and there are many ways to make it a better place by doing things of befit for those close to us, our communities by doing things that are constructive and bring you closer to who you want to connect with, instead of tearing things down and inciting anger because of a perceived issue that doesn’t have a 100% conclusive burden of proof that is not meet.

I hope you find more happiness in your life that allows you to be more satisfied and take less issue with the trials and tribulations of life, there are many problems, to many for any 1 person to solve even if they are right but focussing on your own life and what you can actually do, even if its only improving your own is worthwhile IME.

:v:

5 Likes

Its cool don’t make a habit of it please :+1:

4 Likes

Hi im Josepsh i got that name from a ps2 game

2 Likes

Be prepared for spending money and disappointment .

6 Likes

Ok

?. .

2 Likes

Hi welcome to the forum :slight_smile: i edit your post and sent it here as a vialation of fourum rules …
Enjoy your stay

3 Likes

I agree

?. .

Why do you seem to have two logins here?

3 Likes

Hi

?. .

1 Like

Sorry i forgot my other gmail account password and my dad didnt let me use his cell phone ?. .

1 Like

That’s either very comical or you’re a minor. If the latter you should avoid my posts as they aren’t meant for children or enjoyed by many adults for that matter :coin::joy::joy::joy:

Welcome to the forum :+1:

:v:

1 Like

Ok, now what is the question about Nightshade?

1 Like