[MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Missing Hero Artwork Glitch

Today i got no tiles in war, no tiles in raids, no tiles in event. No tiles nowhere. But hey, tomorrow can’t be worser. (What a poor game it has become, so sad).

Hey. I need a certain amount of characters to post lol.
If any new players want an alliance who don’t mind helping:
DarkSideInfluence

it might be more helpful if you create your own thread in Alliance Recruitment sub forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone just told me this will be the final HotM. Is that accurate? Couldnt find anything about it in the forum.

This is not true, and it is irritating that someone would try to spread misinformation like this, though sadly not surprising. I highly recommend following the ‘beta-beat’ tag, as this will keep you updated on things to come. As you can see there, other HotM’s are currently in beta. Here is the overview for the current beta :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the rapid reply. I will put them straight :+1:

1 Like

If that @NittanyLionRoar video he got yah :joy: he did post on april 1st :smirk::green_heart:

3 Likes

I didnt see that video, but im guessing somone did and the rumour is going around in chats :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Was like two weeks ago haha. Pretty sure he said was banter at the end too …
Some folk behind on the hot gossip haaha …

Well, good to put that to bed before it gets out of hand. Next thing you know the forum is rammed with rage-quit posts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh gosh, it’s still from that :joy: I had forgotten about that in the video since it was April Fool’s Day, and a couple weeks ago…glad it isn’t someone intentionally spreading misinformation

1 Like

Free Tacos

Hello everyone,

I wish you good luck if you pull during this event !

Please suscribe to support the channel,

Wiamz31

4 Likes

Hi moved your post here …

If you want to you can create a topic in the community section about your YT channel. Many others have a good way to get eyes on your channel … Keep posting new content in the topic to keep it alive …

Good luck

Hello @Kilted. I’m glad to see you came back to the forum, and nice cherry blossoms in your pic! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @SamMe the trees in the back garden are starting to blossom too. Fruit for picking soon.

3 Likes

Nice view, and the fruit will be something to look forward to eating! :+1::smile:

2 Likes

Hi merged any threads lately?

1 Like

Yes a few and a post :wink:

1 Like