[MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

Ok. Good luck with that getting traction.

Semantics and irrelevant only to create the same problem in a different way? No one with a business sense would invest a penny into this lol. Anyways, good luck with your suggestions. If they gain dev attention and get implemented, I’ll come back here, say you were absolutely right, and apologize :joy:

1 Like

No need to apologize for thinking something isnt possible or having your opinion. You’ve been polite at least :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The problem here is that you’re debating about a very flawed game event.

1 Like

this is a very refreshing and pleasant way of thinking, thank you @jkdevore :slight_smile:

so is this, kudos too @Dyna49 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It doesn’t take much to be polite and have a pleasant discourse, whether we absolutely disagree with each other or not. I do appreciate you thinking outside the box as that’s how brainstorming works. Appreciate you!

3 Likes

Sure. It absolutely is flawed. But maybe this way devs will actually do something about it to try and improve it, no matter what it is.

2 Likes

No it’s not. The poster said the gems will only be charged if you don’t use all 12 flags. So, if opt into the war (which is free) and use all your flags, you don’t lose a single gem. Since you pay nothing upfront, the 300 gems is less a deposit, and more a fine for non-100% participation.

Pretty fair system I think. And if you opt in and don’t use all 12 flags, well consider the 300 gems a punishment and a reminder to use all your flags next time.

2 Likes

You would need to pay if the game was not giving those gems for free. You could get up to 1000 free gems a month.
You are not actually paying for anything as long as you are using in game currency which is given for playing just like any resource is. Your argument is as strong as if you said you don’t want to pay eight 4* ascension mats for final ascension of a 5* hero

I don’t really care either way. Pay the gems, be a whale, do whatever the eff you want. And yes, I’m that person who opts in but don’t use the flags in W3K

1 Like
  1. For your information, Russian-speaking people are not only in Russia and Belarus, they live also in Kazakhstan, Moldova and lots of other countries, including Ukraine.
  2. There is no Ukranian language in game, so Ukrainian players have to use Russian localization with bugs, if they are not very good in English and other foreign languages.
  3. Here are examples of fixes in RU localisations in recent time: Love booster, Guan Yu, and Phtonus description is forwarded to mod chat.
    So please stop triggering by word “Russian” and bringing politics to Bugs and issues category.
2 Likes

Not my words, I just posted a comment from another thread

:arrow_up:

@Dudeious.Maximus, @PlayForFun, kindly ask for your attention.
We’re discussing bugs here, not politics.

6 Likes

My point is to ask if SG’s statement could be linked to a reduction in game support in the Russian language

Wouldn’t make sense as not only Russian people speak Russian… A bit like not only English people speak English

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

4 Likes

You’re right but I wasn’t sure if it was related as I’ve seen a few threads recently about bugs in the Russian language.

That’s why I linked the comment and tried to keep it polite.

Game well too @Blem and all

1 Like

I have sent it to mod chat.

4 Likes

Yeah politics dont belong here for a exciting talk about politics … Go find a forum that does talk about said stuff …

Empires & Puzzles community forum isnt the place for this :blush::+1:

7 Likes

What are your favorite emojis

Mine is :beaver: because they are cool

1 Like