[MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

There been "no flags"on you or homaclease… I blocked the other person as was inappropriate …iv also re-read and blocked a comment by homerclease … (was that the comment you was on about)

Bascially personal attacks is the mega no no !

I do read alot on the forum but my eyes cant be everywhere, i do need help and fellow members here do flag, (basically only active mod here) if something you or anyone see you think is inappropriate or needs attention then flag.
It be easier for me and other mods and staff to check out :blush::+1:

5 Likes

Okay, i didnt see what the other person wrote that was nearly as tough as things written in reply. I am okay with any of my comments being moderated. I just want it to be fair is all.

No worries about me, I will avoid terse discussions from hence forward :). Should I just delete my other comments with homalase or would that make the thread worse?

3 Likes

Nah keeep yah posts … If im unsure on a post i do let staff or other mods know that then they can obverse the post … As said im bit laid back we are adults on here dont wanna police to much ,
Constructive criticism is welcomed on here just keep it kinda friendly everyone has opinions …
Some we agree with some we dont …

I do keep it fair i think :thinking:

2 Likes

Looks like it to me :slight_smile: I’m going to be more conscientious about how I disagree with something. No big deal for me, easier for everyone else, too :). Thanks for taking so much time to explain-

3 Likes

First time in this thread because I am currently on holiday and on a cruise ship….

But I can see it got off to a good start

1 Like

Can I come and visit you guys for a few days after the war :innocent: :pray:

I’m just travelling at the moment :green_heart::turtle:

1 Like

Err let me check if we full haha :joy: one sec

1 Like

No rush! War is going to start in over 15 hours anyway :joy::rofl:

We do have a spot free … Have asked others if anyone else is coming in … If not yah prob good to go … :+1:

2 Likes

Great! Will join after the war :innocent:

2 Likes

Hahaaa, the ultimate merging thread. Literally anything can come here, that’s genius @Dudeious.Maximus !

merge

Until now though, I’ve read helpful advice about… Yelling at people on the Internet?

Please don’t merge nerf stuff in there or this thread will basically become a mini forum. :rofl:

6 Likes

Oooh is this the genesis of my forum avatar? Papa?

3 Likes

See, when a galaxy and another galaxy love each other very much, they… Ugh, go ask your mother!

4 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus I demand the forum title of “Galaxy Offspring :sparkler:” my lord as this is what my mom @NicoX told me I actually am.

2 Likes

Careful what you wish for. You could become “Only Person Who Actually Believes What @NicoX Says :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:” and live the rest of your forum life in infamy.

3 Likes

Err we full sorry …did say got someone poping in… We do have a few visitors so one might drop out at some point … Its a cool place to hang out … So we gonna have to make this arrangement happen at a later date …:green_heart:

2 Likes

No worries

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus

2 Likes

Your point to the leaderboard, but those are whales. LL was a big help getting me to Diamond.

1 Like

You are not doing too bad @Homaclese

:rofl::joy:

thanks for all the hard work you do @Dudeious.Maximus , and also an explanation of how you work/think about these things, very helpful

and also appreciate your cooperation @Godsugar

what an uplifting exchange!

5 Likes