[MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etcšŸŽ‰

I was politely replying someone who replied me. Whatā€™s the matter? :neutral_face:

1 Like

The thread is pertaining to Anneā€™s balancing and your post speaks of your disappointment in the game.

Iā€™m curious how that post:

1. Helps the discussion.
  2. How it relates to the topic.
  3. Why you are still playing a game in which you need to vent your frustration with it in an unusual space.
1 Like

Well. I spoke about Anne in the last sentence. Iā€™ve just elaborated about current game balance with or without Anneā€™s existence. Especially in the current tournament. And how overpowered she is even with beta testing.

In my opinion, i was talking about her and balance. Iā€™ve put my opinion on it naturally. But still canā€™t understand how it could bother someone that much, lol.

Itā€™s probably just your opinion on MY post, which isnā€™t even related to Anne or anything. If you dislike it, just ignore it, silence me, block me, whatever. Thatā€™s, sincerely and politely, your problem.

Thatā€™s cool. I figured Iā€™d try to handle things between us first before just flagging the post for adding unnecessary negativity and being off topic. People like to fight and complain more than take it out side like adults.

Canā€™t say I care about it. Iā€™ve only said Anne is OP but wonā€™t break a game that is already broken. If you dislike my comment or could not understand itā€¦ Do whatever you wish if you couldnā€™t just ignore something you donā€™t like. Who is making an unnecessary and off topic discussion now and how adult is that? :neutral_face: also good luck flagging every complaining comment in this forum.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :balance_scale: Hero Balance Discussion: Anne

@Dudeious.Maximus would you please message me. I wanted to ask your opinion. Thank you!

Hi- Iā€™m trying to reach Oriontron. Iā€™m Natasha Goodblood - part of his alliance, Skynet Synthesizers. Apple seems to have erased the character I have been playing for 6 years! I woke up this morning, opened the app to play, and it started me in the beginning tutorial which I canā€™t get out of. So again, just trying to connect with oriontron

2 Likes

@Oriontron : you have been beeped.

@NatashaGoodblood1 :point_up:

2 Likes

One time when I switched phoned I had to complete the tutorial on my new phone before my previous progress appeared.

1 Like

Hi natasha. Iā€™m here.
You are still in the alliance. Your account appears intact from the gameā€™s perspective. You still show up in the alliance with your level 75 Avatar.
Shows you last logged in 5 hours ago, as of this post.
I suspect what happened, is your phone lost the login information tied to your empires and puzzle account.
Once you get through the tutorial, I think you can go to the support page and log in / sign in to your current account.

That has happened to me once before as well. Itā€™s quite scary when you put all this time and effort into it.

Just be careful not to save the current tutorial progress to the credentials you used on your other account. You donā€™t want it to overwrite your 6 year progress.

You can also reach out to small Giant games here. From the support page, and also here on the forum boards but it takes longer to get a response here on the forum boards.

If any moderator can help my alliance member, to sort out this login issue, I would be very grateful.

@NatashaGoodblood1
@Elioty33
@Dudeious.Maximus
@littleKAF

3 Likes

I am sorry but I ainā€™t a mod here :grimacing:
However, to help sort the issue, @NatashaGoodblood1 can check in the Game Center app if she is still properly logged in. But I canā€™t go into much details as I play on Android and not iOS.

1 Like

Thanks E, youā€™re the oracle, so I thought maybe you could see a divine way to help my friend. LOL

Sorry to hijack the thread guys. Maybe a mod can move this over to its own post?

Donā€™t worry @NatashaGoodblood1 , we can get it sorted out.

I went looking for some information on the forms here and I found this. I donā€™t know if itā€™s helpful or not though.

2 Likes

As stated maybe do the tutorial and see what happens then, as seems the most likely outcome from the past post above and in the topic provided ā€¦
Good luck lettuce know how it goes ā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

The support option login page is not accessible until you finish the tutorial. At least thatā€™s the way it was when this happened to me a year and a half ago or so.

It would be nice if we had an option to just log in before having to recomplete the tutorial.
@Petri

1 Like

@NatashaGoodblood1
Did you get this resolved? I havenā€™t seen you online? Did your phone break?

1 Like

There is a way to get it back but will be through support ā€¦ This is a last resort ā€¦
Have both #123abc numbers from old account and new ā€¦ And a Proff of perches recipet from old #123abc it could take some time to swap over as done via support
iv done this before

1 Like

Hi- this is Natasha Goodblood, but I think I lost the character. I wasnā€™t signed in to Google games and it completely overwrote my character. I must say that I donā€™t want to spend 6 years building another character so I will probably delete this game. If Natasha still shows up in the alliance then I will pursue this, but if she has disappeared then Iā€™m done. I never spent any real money so I havenā€™t lost anything there. Thanks for trying to help, everyone

@Oriontron think this post is for you.

Yes, sorry. Itā€™s for Oriontron. Thanks for understanding everyone. I figured the forum is the only way to communicate since my profile is gone.

1 Like