Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

@Rook, you deserve a medal for this!

4 Likes

Been working hard on the Fandom Wiki, to make that thing top notch. So much of it actually combines 2 or more of the resources stated above, while still linking to them.

For instance, combining information about the Training Camp from both the E&P RPG Wiki and Coppersky’s Compendium so that there’s a full listing of upgrade and research costs (neither had complete lists), while also pulling in the TC20 Results thread as a source to declare precise percentage droprates. We’re up to over 300 pages now, so it’s pretty darn comprehensive. :slight_smile:

Also, would love more collaborators. Please consider becoming one. That wiki is easy to find through Google and having a quality wiki improves the gameplay experience of everyone (not just those of us who visit the forums).

Finally, I just made this tool earlier this week: 4* and 5* Ascension Calculator (Google Sheets)

Actually, it was Boolz’s suggestion entirely. They get the credit. :wink:

2 Likes

I only have one incomplete sheet/project on the list right now (because S2 is still being revealed). Let me eyeball yours. :wink:

EDIT: Added the Wikia - Categories List

EDIT2: I like your tool! If folks aren’t careful, they might misunderstand that while they can level a 5* to tier 3, they can’t final it…but using one’s eyes helps! Lol

I got this result just now:

Reminder to new users, you must make a copy of the spreadsheet to be able to use it. :slight_smile:

EDIT3: Caught up to here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tyvm.

Might I request that for the Wikia, either the main page, or the Hero Information page be the link? If you preferred the Categories page due to all of the Hero lists, there’s a condensed version of the hero-only categories on the Hero Information page. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True but that was Oct … the other one was March.

1 Like

Hmm. I found hers easier to follow (English, etc), and the purpose of the Links is to help new players after all.

I can however note yours as the earlier version under the languages section. Let me know!

1 Like

You should add @madmarv 's spreadsheet, since it has the same info as mine, but it’s the phone-friendly version.

This spreadsheet is a work in progress. As more data is collected, the information on this spreadsheet can and will change:

4 Likes

Added to favorites, recommended, loved.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Added. :slight_smile: :+1:

Perhaps maps and craft list

3 Likes

I suggest to add this:

and this:

3 Likes

if this aint added, should be New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

and Rook, great job! you are making things easier for me later on :wink:

1 Like

Here is @Rilf summary of classes and skill trees

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/hero-classes-talents-guide/75028?u=npnky

Also this one

If you click Mariamne’s Classes link, she includes a link to Rilf’s spreadsheet; it’s included. I want to add Kamikaze Assassin’s sheet to this page also. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Caught up to this point. :wink:

The list is starting to look unwieldy to me. Any suggestions for organization will be happily considered.

1 Like

Maybe sections for map/farming, raids, wars, titans, rare quests, seasonal events, challenge events, and general tips? That’s how I’ve broken down the channels on our Discord server, and it works nicely.

4 Likes

In what order (I’m thinking of the new player, looking desperately for help)?

Right now it would be:

• Forum Rules
  • Game Rules
  • v18 (Classes/Talents)
  • map/Farming
  • Raids
  • Titans
  • Wars
  • Rare Quests
  • Challenge Events
  • Seasonal Events
  • General tips
  • Fun Stuff
  • News

Classes/Talents category is at the top because it is brand new and everyone will want to go there quickly.

1 Like

That order seems logical to me.