Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

Yes of course yes yes

@Vincent_the_King that question was really directed at Rook, and was focused on what is appropriate for the guide.

It’s really good that you want to help people by answering questions. That’s an important part of what we do in our community. That said, I’d encourage you to spend some time getting a feel for how things work on the forum before starting to try to answer questions for people.

3 Likes

Hola un placer saludarte tengo una duda y me gustaría tu ayuda PODRIAS DECIRME QUE SE TOMA EN CUENTA ESPECIFICAMENTE PARA EL EMPAREJAMIENTO DE GUERRAS ? MUCHAS GRACIAS :grin:

Translation (Spanish): Hello a pleasure to greet you I have a question and I would like your help COULD YOU SAY THAT IT IS SPECIFICALLY TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT FOR PAIRING WARS? THANK YOU

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to compile such a helpful list for everyone at all levels @Rook & anyone who contributed to helping :blush:

1 Like

this should be added and made more visible than the rest V22 new tiles design – I don't like it, can I switch back to the old design? [SOLVED] - #18 by Ozy1

@Rook : can you add this link:

3 Likes
1 Like

Thank you for adding the status effects here :slight_smile: I’m glad it’s been used and proven useful for players

3 Likes

Hi mate.

It would be helpful to have a link entitled ‘Atlantis Missions.’

20 kappas

2 Likes

1-17 at the bottom of the list or click “missions3”

4 Likes

All missions link added.

20 Ariel avatars

1 Like

Thank you Pois,
but that’s not really what I was suggesting.
I wasn’t really clear, so apologies.
To clarify;
It would be helpful to have a link to S2 missions which fulfils the following two criteria;

1. Guidance on which levels are best to complete the missions.
  2. The link should be clearly labelled as such. By which I mean, people would be able to come here looking for help with S2 missions, click on the link, and find the info. I know the info is there, I.E. ‘Barryfarmzhere’ has the best missions for each mission. And there’s that helpful infographic showing S2 enemies and levels (can’t remember where it is). But if someone didn’t know that, and came looking for help, they might not find it.

It strikes me that this is a significant ‘hole’ in what’s offered on this otherwise excellent post. In the light of the fact that some really helpful stuff isn’t easily available, perhaps a link to S2 missions could be added into the first post. Otherwise people may have to go into time consuming ‘mining’ for info, and still maybe not find it.

1 Like

Hmm, BarryFarms is already there. If you find a different link, let me know. “All missions” probably more properly meets the scope of this list. :slight_smile:

Starter pack link.[Starter pack ](http://small giant )

broken link, @little1

Hey guys, where is the best place to farm for heroes please?

Do you mean recruits? Prolly 8-7 (season 1).

If you mean, “Where can i get lucky and get heroes along with other things”? I use tickets on 23-9 and often get heroes. I go five at a time, with varying results.

1 Like

Thank you!
Yes, I mean heroes, to leveling my rosters. TC11 trains too slowly.

I’ve been playing for only 2 months so I’m not at 23-9 yet. My rosters are not strong enough. I’m trying to rush to TC20 as people suggest (currently at SH13).