Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

A list of E&P links to help players new and old.

(Caught up thru post #136)

Forum

Game Rules/Help

New!

BETA Content!

Beginners, start here:

Province Map / Farming

Raiding

Titans

War

Quests

Rare Quests:
(Frostmarch, Farholme Pass, Shiloh Desert, Morlovia, Farholme again, Mount Umber, Shrikewood; repeats)

Challenge Events:
(Pirates, Grimforest, Teltoc, Avalon; repeats)

Seasonal Events:
(Easter, Summer, Halloween, Christmas; repeats)

General Info (good stuff!)

Are pulls fair?

Fun Stuff

Show Your Loot!

News:

Foreign Languages:
German (Deutsch)

154 Likes

Am I allowed to link something from foreign languages?

2 Likes

Yes thank you! It will go at the top.

2 Likes

Some raiding guides:

Also, I wrote a brief guide to elemental damage awhile ago:

8 Likes

I may put the very first one in the top master list, linking down to your post on this page.

3 Likes

As a structure i would suggest something like:

Category 1

xlss first
some links to other posts from within the thread that contain images of major infos (example: New Challenge Event Approaching - #4 by _John_Doe)
links after
links

Category 2

xlss first
some links to other posts from within the thread that contain images of major infos (example: New Challenge Event Approaching - #4 by _John_Doe)
links after
links

etc.
and so on

It is ok to have important and general info of category firstā€¦ something like a ā€˜easy sneak peakā€™ info glance
and the links where the important info is within as for the ones that wanna scroll and read time

2 Likes
4 Likes

This one, please

2 Likes

The purpose of this thread is to put major threads/topics at oneā€™s finger tips. It will become horribly unwieldy if it gives snapshots. Itā€™s easy enough to click, look and backspace. Iā€™m trying to be descriptive in the titles. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Technically I canā€™t, since this is in the English section and not foreign languages. Hmmā€¦

2 Likes

How do I remove the snapshot and just leave the link?

1 Like

not snapshot> link to the post that has snapshots as per the cattegory/subcategory

its worked to be done, but can be done.

my up example is just an example for corrella event (New Challenge Event Approaching - #4 by _John_Doe). best is to do it for myself in a preserved topic and just share my input / link here for the main post to be updated if wanted.

this gathering of links will sure help me up.

thats the scope: not to search in all the links; a glance at the main topic and boom i know what i wanted to know.

2 Likes

Your posts are perfect. I meant mine at the top. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I asked, my dear. Is it ok to leave it where it is?

Ah, you mean, post the topic afresh here (Below) and comment. Top post links to the one below).

Truthfully, I have only so much time. :grin:

1 Like

Oh, ty :blush:
Im really happy you share my enthusiasm :hugs:

1 Like

click the chain button, next to the heart (aint on my windows pc, linux here @work - would have sniptoolit 4 you) :wink:

Looks like this.

You put the link in the top box, and what you want YOUR link to say in the bottom. For example: Starter Pack link.

1 Like

Okay, all links added UP TO HERE. note to self :grin:

2 Likes

HotDamnMessā€™s new farming guide for Season 2

5 Likes