Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

The word infographix is great, but mind if I shorten for the list? I’m trying to reduce everything to one line if possible.

1 Like

Not at all!

20 shortenings

1 Like

I’m wondering if it’s worth putting a link to News & Updates and/or the 2019 preview or the main response thread about it. They’re all pretty readily accessible, but I feel like they’re also frequently referenced.

1 Like

How much should I spend? (ERROR4)

The E&P Fictionary (JonahTheBard)

2 Likes

Lets not forget this babies:

3 Likes

Farming to Fill Elemental Chests

Yes, and Petri said I could include it! :wink:

2 Likes

and the rest of my bookmarks; Rook hold tight >>> dupes will come… as in game :smile:

Oh dear! Slow down! Lol

gets more coffee! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! Especially to @Petri :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

lets add the two polls too although they are added in the big mats topic:

The Rare Quest reference thread isnt linked here … ?

And looked in my created topics and found these that will surely help:

For specific topics/heroes, etc, there is the search feature. These should be master topics. The ones you give everyone, every time; the daily or semi-daily links. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mariamne’s Rare Quest is already linked.

CAUGHT UP TO THIS POINT! :grin:

3 Likes

@Rook, you deserve a medal for this!

4 Likes

Been working hard on the Fandom Wiki, to make that thing top notch. So much of it actually combines 2 or more of the resources stated above, while still linking to them.

For instance, combining information about the Training Camp from both the E&P RPG Wiki and Coppersky’s Compendium so that there’s a full listing of upgrade and research costs (neither had complete lists), while also pulling in the TC20 Results thread as a source to declare precise percentage droprates. We’re up to over 300 pages now, so it’s pretty darn comprehensive. :slight_smile:

Also, would love more collaborators. Please consider becoming one. That wiki is easy to find through Google and having a quality wiki improves the gameplay experience of everyone (not just those of us who visit the forums).

Finally, I just made this tool earlier this week: 4* and 5* Ascension Calculator (Google Sheets)

Actually, it was Boolz’s suggestion entirely. They get the credit. :wink:

2 Likes

I only have one incomplete sheet/project on the list right now (because S2 is still being revealed). Let me eyeball yours. :wink:

EDIT: Added the Wikia - Categories List

EDIT2: I like your tool! If folks aren’t careful, they might misunderstand that while they can level a 5* to tier 3, they can’t final it…but using one’s eyes helps! Lol

I got this result just now:

Reminder to new users, you must make a copy of the spreadsheet to be able to use it. :slight_smile:

EDIT3: Caught up to here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tyvm.

Might I request that for the Wikia, either the main page, or the Hero Information page be the link? If you preferred the Categories page due to all of the Hero lists, there’s a condensed version of the hero-only categories on the Hero Information page. :slight_smile:

2 Likes