Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

Should there be something directly linking the class trials here? I note that the Rare Quests, Challenge Events, etc, have their own subsections.

I donā€™t recall if anyone has submitted a Class Trials link. Did I miss it? :thinking:

I donā€™t think anyone did. I could probably find the master links for each trial and submit those, but they arenā€™t my work, so I donā€™t want to step on toes.

1 Like

Ah, I thought from your first post that you had seen such a link. Let me know if you find one! :+1::wink:

1 Like

Mean these ones:

There are still 4 that arenā€™t yet live tho.

5 Likes

Those are what I was thinking of - I thought there where masters from the very first Trial, though. Maybe you rebooted those.

Trying to help my significant other get going well here, and while I know most stuff, I want to have someplace to point her for when Iā€™m asleep.

There are these, that I made originally:

šŸ”µ Trials of Strength Guide ā€“ Classes, Bosses, Items & Links

šŸ”µ Trials of Survival Guide ā€“ Classes, Bosses, Items & Links

etc.

And thereā€™s also this:

šŸ¦ø Memento Heroes Classes and Class Trial Quests

1 Like

makes note to update that unwieldy beast that is the OP :grin:

3 Likes

Is there a guide on how to ask for help? Iā€™ve been thinking about creating a ā€œHelp me help youā€ thread with thoughts on what to include when asking for help. It will inevitably go unread by those that most need it. As much as I like to help others, often it becomes a lot of work to figure out what exactly the person is asking and what their options/preferences are.

1 Like

Thereā€™s this: šŸ’Æ ToS for Forum-goers Gameplay Help & Tactics replies

Is that the sort of thing you had in mind?

6 Likes

This is exactly what I was looking for! Iā€™ll read through it and definitely link it in many future threads. Thank you!

4 Likes

Youā€™re welcome!

ā€¦I made that explicitly to link in all my responses to help requestsā€¦

Itā€™s this sort of cutting edge threads/posts that have people refer to me as brilliant, a genius, menace to society, pantless wonder, egotistical, spotlight seeking, innovative, revolutionary, unmatchable, irreplaceable, easily replaceable, fun, funny, funny looking and carrying a certain je ne sais quoi

See: Forum ToS of my reply

3 Likes

Didnā€™t this thread used to be pinned? I couldnā€™t remember what it was called and had a heckuva time finding it. Itā€™s still useful even if not totally up to date.

If there is something I can do to help with the updating, I volunteerā€¦

1 Like

I repinned it. Typically I donā€™t pin stuff for longer than a year, and itā€™s license and registration had run out. :grin:

3 Likes

Best help for new players is donā€™t spend any money on this game. Itā€™s just a gambling game and not worth waisting money. You donā€™t get those 5 star heroes you like. This is the best tip you get from someone who is playing the game for some years.

That tip already exists under the What is Gacha link, on the list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Need to updateā€¦

• TOS
  • Help/Support Request
  • Release Notes (latest)
  • AMA update?
  • Latest Beta Beat
  • ???

Cam someone add the link to the OP?