Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides

Thank you!
Yes, I mean heroes, to leveling my rosters. TC11 trains too slowly.

I’ve been playing for only 2 months so I’m not at 23-9 yet. My rosters are not strong enough. I’m trying to rush to TC20 as people suggest (currently at SH13).

The levels that cost 3 world energy are the best for heroes. Hero drop rates seem pretty uniform across the map, so you obviously get more per world energy in the earliest stages of season 1: Provinces 1 through 8 (plus level 9.1).

1 Like

If you have backpacks, don’t forget TC-2. It’s a chance for common or uncommon heroes, abut more pricey than TC-11, but definitely faster. :+1:

Now back to topic (Master List of Links). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the links @Rook. Though I did not see a link to the list of titans and their stats. Or did I just miss it? I found this page but it’s outdated. I wonder who maintains that site, it doesn’t say anywhere on any page. I can hep update it :slight_smile:

Is there any other list that shows titan stats?

Not that i have seen. Anyone? Anyone?

(Get me a completed list and i’ll add it.) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotcha @Rook

That is nice! Thanks much @_John_Doe!

1 Like

mighty @rOOK

I want my name to be deleted or renamed “mighty @boolz San” whereever it appears in the main post

1 Like

I can rename you, if you like. I’ll tag you in the appropriate thread. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Ah, misunderstood your original request. I’m not going to continue this nonsense Boolz. If you want to be vanished, Done.

1 Like

Weird. It didn’t save. Just a second.

“Vanished”, not banished. My auto incorrect strikes again! :grin:

Done = Your name is removed from the initial post. If you want all of your awesome posts to be removed as well, please specify. That would suck. Your choice here.

1 Like

Please stay on topic. (Adding links to the List.)

1 Like

Your name is removed from the initial post. If you want all of your awesome posts to be removed as well, please specify. That would suck. Your choice here.

Yes, please.

As requested, they are removed.

1 Like

this seems sad.

lots of sadness

2 Likes

What on earth has gone on

How about @Grumpigamer Titan Team Composition and tile damage guide? Unfortunately I don’t have a link to the active project but maybe if we asked real nice? :wink:One of my favourite resources!

I cannot say what an awesome help this thread has been to my alliance. Thanks to everyone who added to it.
Thanks to @Rook for pulling it all together!!
Usually the 1st thing a new member gets, bombarded with helpful info :wink:

3 Likes

There is a player who brain-childed it; they have since removed their name from it, but I consider them the originator. :+1:

5 Likes

@rook here are a couple that I think may be missing:

A E&P Hero Database:

Summon/ Pull Simulator

Updated “Count to X” link:

A to Z game:

Titan Loot:

Titan Damage Boosters:

Costumes FAQ’s:

Levelling a Costume (Exp & Materials Required):

Mistakes to Avoid with Costumes:

2020 Sneak Peak:

Beat Beat:
V26: 🧪 The Beta Beat (v26) – Season 3 Heroes, Path of Valor, Costumes v2, Feb/Mar/Apr HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta
V25: 🧪 The Beta Beat (v25) – Path of Valor, Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar HOTM, Bug Fixes – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

7 Likes

Thanks @Guvnor! I like including stuff that will help ALL players, and I think most of this falls under that heading. :thumbsup:

(It’s laborious to add it, so give me a little time. :wink:)

3 Likes

hey @Rook,

I created a couple of things for players to use, hope maybe they’re good enough that you’d consider adding it to this amazing compilation of player guides.

Hero Appendix

Training Camp Calculator