Master Lepus & Jack O'Hare 2.0

That is pretty epic. Very nice pull. You got your Lepus x2. Kasharek is one I’d like. Colen is one I don’t like facing but can deal without.

I just gave in and pulled the 2nd one I had. I got Jack! 2 really good pulls!! Not as good as your last 1 but hey 2 single pulls of epic heroes is pretty rare.

@JoeStraz I thought we can only get troops with Epic Troop Tokens? Or do you mean Epic Hero Token gave you the rabbit?

I am tempted to do some pulls (I have enough gems for 3) and I’m super impatient but the rabbits seem a little meeeh to me compared to heroes from upcoming Avalon Event. I also desperately need a purple 3* or 4* (all I have are Renfeld and Domitia, that’s it) so I might even wait till Dark Elemental summon (what’s the order of the elemental summons anyway?)

1 Like

Actually all rabbits are better then they were before. Their self defense buff was lowered from 25% to just 20% and all of them have fast mana recovery which is a huge difference. Also their attack has been increased. (Check the “all updated hero rosters”).
I would like to have Master Lepus but he is only about damage and nothing more which is a rarity for a 5* hero.

Yeah Lepus is a good hero now, but i don’t see him make the difference with Magni anywhere, and Magni is a regular hero avalaible to all.

I pass.

Epic hero token gave me the wabbit

Just found out the effect cannot be dispelled means it cannot be overidden as well. Once the reckless defense down 20% is active, defense debuff, namely -34% debuff from grimm etc will NOT work. I would guess def buff from kiril will not work either. Not bad for bunnies. I so want them now !!

1 Like

Buff from Kiril does not affect it, either eliminating or overriding it (to give 10% defense buff).

April HOTM has a sneaky way to prevent it though as discussed elsewhere.

1 Like

I was comparing the stats between Lepus and Magni and even with the temporary 20% decrease Lepus is still pretty solid as he already has a high defense rank to begin with. I’m still looking forward to using, I freaking dig it…Is he the best blue 5* hero ? It depends who else you have in your roster…

Goes in the cycle of Red-Blue-Green-Yellow-Purple

Well no luck for me on my first 10x summons. 2 Squire Wabbits though. Will try another 10 pull I think (in April) but maybe best to save for Avalon. Arthur would be loads better than Lepus for me. I think I just want a Master Wabbit because he’s a Wabbit…

1 Like

Last Avalon event ate up all my lunch money and no Arthur or Guinevere… :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Might try again…

6 pulls, got 2 rabbits, the 3 and 4*. They’ve been buffed and there is something delicious about whooping people with battle bunnies. I want that blue one in the worst way.

Good pulls. That 4* hits like Little John but is Fast vs LJ’s Slow. Would be fun to play with!
I feel the same way about Lepus. Just a damage beast.

Hi all. I’m new to the forum. I’d like to say that after 2 x 10 x pull I got all 3 wabbits. (No pun intended!). But I am new to empires n puzzles. I mean I’ve only been playing for 3 months now. What’s the verdict on master lepus? Has he shown up I the past? If yes was his stats better then as appose to now? I’d like to have a roster of all 5* but after reading a bit on this forum, it seems small giant is making very difficult to get 5 stars and then even to ascend them! Sorry I guess that was for another topic! Are the wabbits worth keeping???

Lepus could be argued as the best 5* damage dealer, if you added Aeron along side him he is the best hands down, don’t let anyone tell you any different. He hits like a speeding truck packed with C4 slamming into a brick wall.

1 Like

If only he had Richards defense…Why he’d be perfect !!!

Aqsome! I was hoping of having a roster of magni, Marjana, lianna, master lepus and sartana. The way small giant is going I don’t believe even I spent a ton of money that I would get these heros and if by chance I do that I’ll ever be able to level them up to 4th tier! For now j am happy with master lepus and fingers crossed for the rest!.

On a side note, I just got elena on an epic hero token. I notice she has very high stats but slow mana regeneration. Is she worth keeping? Sorry don’t mean to change subjects but couldnt resist asking!?

So his defense is like a paper wall?? He cant take many hits? Even if he is coupled with a high defensive troop?