šŸ° Master Lepus ā€“ 5* Ice/Blue from Springvale

Well, the bunnies are coming late this month (I hope). I want another shot at this Master (who I already maxed sometime in 2019 from that spring event and is already at +19) or the femme purple killer. I still donā€™t have the 4* green bunny. I also want another Woolerton. I hope I can muster more EHTs as I donā€™t think 25 is that much. Will definitely use Censure.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the green bunny. Hoping to get my first Woolerton. Iā€™d welcome any of the 5* too.

I have 19 EHT atm. Good luck to both of us @Ultra! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Hope you get her. She is one of the best healers in the game, especially if you have Poseidon (both holy and fast so the synergy is great) or Gazelle. Heck, there are several heroes I think that offer immunity to negative status ailments such as Grazul, Garnet, Vanda, etc. Heck, even Gato can nullify the sheepā€™s self ailment if fired first. Besides, that 2 turns of no mana generation is not much a big deal as matching favorable tiles cannot be immediately accomplished after she casted her skills.

3 Likes

Thanks @Ultra!

If only we can both be lucky like Guvnor was last Springvale! :rofl:

1 Like

Holy s___ holy s___!!
I am so glad Iā€™ve been stock piling epic hero tokens, after getting a good amount of S1 4* (crazy like 8 in a row) this handsome little fella came out!
Itā€™s awesome because I severely lack in 5* blue (2 richards, perseus and costume Isarnia, with her being the best of the lot). He will go great on my defense team. Iā€™m currently running 2 red 2 green 1 purple which invites people to stack). I also have a fully emblemed JF on defense, so this is very welcome!! AND Iā€™ve been stock piling scopes, so heā€™s moved waaay up on the priority scale.

18 Likes

I also snagged the Bunny.

And hereā€™s the amazing thing, I stockpile EHT for the seasonal portals and this is the first Seasonal event 5* Iā€™ve ever had.

33 this time which was less than the 47 I had back at Christmas too.

Since I have 12 scopes and a pile of Druid emblems off we go!

13 Likes

The same as previous 2:

1. My first seasonal 5* (after 60ish 5* in total);
  2. Blue is my weakest colour overall, with Ariel, Glenda and Fenrir as my 5* squad. Bunch of Fenrirs, Richard and Isarnia were at 1-1, so this bunny will be a top priority. Happy to have a fast hard hitter in blue, it should open few more options. :slight_smile:
11 Likes

I just drew this guy and Iā€™m very excited about it, but Iā€™m wondering where to go on the emblem path. I care more about offense than defense, so my first instinct is to go max attack. But heā€™s also rather flimsy for a 5*. How far would yā€™all suggest I go on the attack path?

I have Jean-Francois to match with this rabbit! Thatā€™ll significantly help his durability on some events, but Iā€™m not sure how much a difference itā€™ll make on a defensive team.

3 Likes

Wow, just pulled him off three EHTs myself. First I got a tabard from a titan, then rings from my diamond raid chest, then three tokens laterā€¦ The Master.
Magical times.

2 Likes

I went full attack path personally :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah itā€™s got to be all swords, all the time. His job is to smash!

1 Like

also personally went full attack. in my opinion, better to kill the enemy with his first hit, then the reduced defense wonā€™t be as big of a problem :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pick up every attack node you can, but for the last fork I went with HP instead of defense because I guess psychologically it feels less jarring seeing 782 def 1301 HP instead of 800 def 1265 HP lolā€¦

2 Likes

Same here, he is my very first seasonal legendary hero ever, and I am just so happy to get this killer bunny :heart_eyes::rabbit:

1 Like

Same as all you guys, also pulled this blue Bunny a while back, heĀ“s my first blue hitter. I only got Isarnia as a max 5* so he was very much welcome over here! Got him on the 2nd pull, decided to stop and give Killhare another try later without succes.

8 Likes

Really eventful pulls for Springvale this time round. I just brought the pack with the 4 ehts because why not and I had a good feeling about it. This was also how I got killhare.
I kid you not, my first pull was dawa, the e&p meme goddess herself. Then she was followed by all these springvale heroes in order from rare to epic to legendary. It was a really good 4 pulls, the sheep eluded me for so long, all my epic pulls were Jack o hares. And with Lepus, my springvale 5* collection is officially completed

7 Likes

Came here to see what to do with my bunny, sounds reasonable!

Here we go!

1 Like

Make him kill stuff.

1 Like

just charge him up and sic him on the enemy :wink: watch those enemies vanish into smokeā€¦

3 Likes

Yup, took him out for the test rideā€¦ It looked exactly like this (only 6 tallents so far, need food):

Vanishing! :muscle::joy:

2 Likes