🦹 [MASTER] League of Villains Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

It’s hard to gauge this time because of limit breakers.

Keep an eye on it, build items today and tomorrow and be ready to jump back in on Sunday if needed

1 Like

Congrats with Karnov @SamMe ! He does look like a proper replace for Quintis for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats on Karnov :partying_face:

5 Likes

I finished rare yesterday (it won’t be a competitive score, that’s a given) but currently can’t get excited enough to tackle the next difficulty. (This will probably lead to panic some time around Sunday afternoon.)

I got both 3* and both 4* the first time Villains came round (maxed the former straight away, haven’t touched the latter). Not that tempted to try again at the moment. Toxicandra is nice, of course, Karnov would be handy on titans, but nobody’s a must-have. The main reason would be to maximise chances over the month to score the HOTM. That’s not really a great reason, given that this month’s Atlantis will be featuring 3 heroes I don’t have, and the Costume Chamber looks promising, so I plan to do a mini splurgette on both. Maybe I’ll just use up however many tokens land before the portal closes.

2 Likes

Thanks @leejow! Karnov follows Chakko from last month, so that’s another dark 5* that is slow mana. :exploding_head:

Thanks @Ranvir! :smile:

1 Like

Congrats. I was a bit chasing him as I really want some help on yellow Titan. Instead one of my cats* pulled me this one

Maybe not the best one but surely upgrade over Khagan I was working on

*yes I use my cats for some pulls :slight_smile: They pulled me at least 5 legends now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

I am by no means in your same league (or county, state, country, planet, universe etc., :laughing: :laughing:), but was just curious what team you used for Legendary? For me, just completing it is good enough :grinning: :grinning:

Congrats on your Karnov! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada:

Man, you’ve some lucky cats. :+1::+1::smile:

You might be surprised…but it’s not the most flashy team. But it’s a beast in Events

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Looks like a great team to me.

Skipped Villains first time around. Thought I would give it a go this time. Life being slightly less hectic. Beat rare with this team and it worked great:

Last stage Rudolph died near the end. I let it happen as the writing was on the wall. Otherwise used like 3 minor mana total throughout all 10 stages. Overheal and minion shield was huge as none of my 3’s have emblems. The DoT added up. Ei-Dunn and arudolph were plenty for mana control. Bosses first maybe 3 specials total in all 10 stages. I just go for completion these days, but this team was a lot of fun. First time using Hissn too whom I got last SE.

Good luck to those still playing!

Stay tuned for epic next ……

:beers:

5 Likes

Scores at the midway point. Epic and Legendary will be close to being enough

7 Likes

Right…it looks like those stages can be finished without a healer :hugs::upside_down_face:

Congrats on your new Prisca @SamMe ! :wink:

Also, cool Minotaur @raistlin76

I am saving all of my summoning until the end :crossed_fingers:. I need to decide if I use some gems too. It’s been so long since I got any kind of event heron :thinking:

:beers:

1 Like

Thanks Muchacho! :smile:

If I had your ice heroes summoning luck, I’d try to hold off doing pulls if the HOTM does not appeal. :sweat_smile:

Looks like I’m going for top 10k, 5k, 1k

Stage 3 Rare 4 Epic 5 Legendary
01 33,743 38,956 56,078
02 37,907 46,062 64,706
03 36,157 49,045 64,874
04 40,488 51,469 74,665
05 52,218 69,853 89,689
06 52,380 73,552 88,569
07 64,680 78,470 94,798
08 64,142 76,921 100,151
09 63,297 82,729 96,237
10 74,505 85,514 102,009
Total 519,517 652,571 831,776
Rank 4,425 1,329 452

Teams:
Rare: C.Gunnar, Nordri, Karil, Poppy, C.Dawa
Epic: Kiril, Nordri, Grimm, Jott, Sonya
Legendary: Kiril, c.Gunnary, Frida, Jott, Vela

8 Likes

Best of two more pulls. :+1:

I think he’ll pair nicely with Skrekok for raid tournaments. Got it from the first Villans.

6 Likes

My Rare and Epic scores so far. Gonna wait till tomorrow and see if I can improve some of my Rare scores to reach for top 1k again. Pretty sure I’m safe for top5k on Epic. Not trying to compete in Legendary, just finishing it is enough for me.

Oh yeah on a sidenote, I’ve only gotten 1 chest in the entire event so far. Really really low number this time!

4 Likes

My 1st run on legendary was bad.

I spent 2 WE flasks. I probably need 10k more points to secure a safe spot in top 1000.

With my blue team + Tarlak

I used my red team only on stages 5 and 8 (against Toxicandra)

5 Likes

Never been happier with this result!

20 Likes