šŸ‘‘ [MASTER] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

3 coin pulls and first ten brought me nothing new.

Iā€™m aiming at LotL but have zero expectationsā€¦ Event odds suck

Please, dear staff,

could you make these monthly quests again only 10 stages long.

15 stages is exhausting for players and there is no point to waste our lifes.
I know you dont bother.

Keep thinking of these.

Thanks

3 Likes

My mini quest for my first Bauchan continuesā€¦

1 Like

Asked and answered already

1 Like

no lucky today ā€¦

BANE ā€¦

Unusual luck for me.

23 Likes

If anyone is interested on the summoning result from this portal years ago, a megathread was created way back in April 2018:

So I was going to take a break this time from running Rare Top 1k. My green team isnā€™t amazing so I thought Iā€™d save my resources and just get top 10k. Issue is Iā€™m my own worst enemy :joy: Epic and Legendary are banked, no need to touch them again. Just rare to manage nowā€¦and Iā€™m probably at the limit of what o can do with my team right now.

8 Likes

I thought Iā€™d try again for Bauchan using gems (since Iā€™ve only 3 challenge coins atm)ā€¦

When I saw the red flash, I was hoping I mightā€™ve finally gotten Bauchan. :exploding_head:

Iā€™m going to stop trying this Avalon. Once again that goblin has evaded me. :rofl:

Note: This is my second challenge event 5* in 3.5+ years playing. I have been incredibly lucky again. This is very far from a typical summon.

32 Likes

Bauchen would have been nice, but BK will have to do i suppose. :rofl: coongrats @SamMe !

2 Likes

Guess youā€™ll just have to settle for BK as a consolation prizeā€¦

2 Likes

I had a feeling I probably wouldnā€™t get Bauchan, due to my low number of summons. :sweat_smile:

Thanks @Sam-I-Am! :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m really disappointed you missed Bauchan.

No one uses BLack Knight, rubbish hero

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Actually I have another update. I got yet another legendary.

Congrats! You got the pick of the bunch!

1 Like

Do you mind sharing your Rare scores? Iā€™d LOVE a Tabard if I could manage a top 1000 score

1 Like

Nice scores again, I went mono green at Rare and Epic to and scored pretty well considering the minimal effort. Just like most people Iā€™ve grown tired of these 15 levels events. Might have to replay some epic levels to stay in for the 2 EHT tokens.

1 Like

Wow amazing luck @SamMe congrats once again! BK was my first 5* event I pulled last year and was a game changer back then when I didnā€™t have as many heroes. To be honest I hardly use him these days, only during war. I used him mostly for the att boost and taunt but later on I managed to get Boldtusk and cRigard so BK is collecting dust now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sure. I didnā€™t feel safe so Iā€™ve thrown another flask at it. Really Iā€™d like to get to 750k if I can. Hard to say where the line will be this time, been a lot of changes since the last one so power creep has its impacts.

Anyways, current rare scores below:

7 Likes

Thanks @Pohiroshima! :smile: