[MASTER] Issues with Friend Invites: Did links work properly? How can I tell if an invitation was processed correctly? Why didn't I get any gift for my account after inviting friends? (NOTE: Friends must get to Level 10 before gifts are given)

They need to get to level 10 before you receive your rewards.

1 Like

I’m in contact with SG since a week. got 3 responses so far, fulfilled ALL the criteria they listed me on how to get the rewards but all they say is: “you get it if you do bla bla bla and the invitee didn’t bla bla bla”.
i said he and also me did everything right and they respond with the same ridiculous nonsense.
between the lines SG isn’t interested not even a bit in fixing this problem or compensate for promising rewards and then give a sh*t about it.
pathetic company policy as they do it multiple times to a lot of (paying) customers!!

How do you invite friends with Android? I can only send an Apple link?

Do my friends need to reach a certain lvl before I get my rewards?

Yes, your friends need to reach Level 10 before you are eligible for rewards from them.

Thanks, was wondering why my wife wasn’t showing up lol

1 Like

Not working… after new account has been reach level 10 as they said…

@admin I didn’t receive my reward for inviting someone they reached lvl 5 n got there reward I didn’t receive mine

Get it at lv10, lv5 for your friends if i read it correctly!

You are correct thank you. I feel it should both be 5 or both be 10.

I play in Empires and puzzles. Please help me. I invited my friend in game Empires and puzzles and he is 5 Level. He didn’t get gifts. What should I do with it?

@Tuba1986 I moved your question to a thread that can help answer it. :slight_smile:

It looks like there’s a screen they should see under Inbox > Invites that shows if they weren’t eligible for the invite.

Can you have them check there, and see if they see something like this?

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly what is written. Only in Russian

1 Like

My guess then is they either had tried and quit the game at some point, or the link didn’t work originally for some reason.

I’m not sure if there’s any solution to that, but you could try contacting Support to ask.

Please help me. I invited my friend in game Empires and puzzles and he is 5 Level. He didn’t get gifts. What should I do with it?Thanks!

I believe they have to reach lvl 10

the first time is successful, and the second time to another person failed

Maybe this topic helps.

1 Like

Thanks, @Olmor, merged. I had brought in another post from @Tuba1986 to here already, but hadn’t seen that one yet. :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Thank you for your attention. I have already sent to the technical support team. I have not received any response so far. They seem to be not interested.

1 Like

Cookie Settings