[MASTER] Issues with Friend Invites: Did links work properly? How can I tell if an invitation was processed correctly? Why didn't I get any gift for my account after inviting friends? (NOTE: Friends must get to Level 10 before gifts are given)

Hello, I play the iOS version of the game and I’ve successfully invited a few friends on other iOS devices but I’m also trying to convince a friend that uses BlueStacks and when I sent him the invite he is saying that it just opened up a website for the Apple App Store and he’s not sure how to join using the invite link with BlueStacks and the Google Play Store. Is there another way other than clicking the link in the e-mail, like entering the code after he downloads the game? He searched for Empires and Puzzles and found it but I asked him to hold back on downloading it until I make sure that we can both get rewards :slight_smile: Thanks!

Now that they’ve added free VIP passes for getting friends to join… What about all the friends I’ve got already before this was an option… Now that all my friends play because of me I get nothing… Need to make some more friends.

Correct me if I’m wrong but new players seem to have a gems reward from connecting to Facebook, will older players also receive those gems if we connect to facebook even though we don’t have that button on display? Asking because a friend that accepted my invitation told me he had a Facebook button to connect his account with a gem offer. (Screenshot bellow)

Also, would like to suggest lowering requirements for both new players invited and those sending invitations, the offers aren’t worth the effort of publicizing the game with personal twitter and facebook accounts, or whatever social medium. Gifts should be immediate and definitely better. :grimacing:

Ps. If we do connect our accounts to Facebook/other social media accounts what are the assurances that our data won’t be misused by Zynga/SG?

I sent an invitation and it was accepted and that message appeared to the person to whom the invitation was sent

I sent a call to someone and accepted the call and reached Level 10 and I did not get the prizes I deserved. This is unbelievable

I have proof that I sent the invitation and I reached Level 10 and did not receive my reward

Is there a solution to that problem?

1 Like

Why do not I get my reward with proof of photos so I can get all the details of the account I have rescheduled to send him a call

Perhaps is best if you contact support from inside the game app and send them the screenshots explaining what happened.

2 Likes

I did this but did not receive any response

1 Like

Give them some time, it’s the weekend by Monday/Tuesday you’ll receive a reply. I’ve contacted support before and they do reply :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll wait :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

Has anyone received the free 100 gems and VIP for inviting friends? I’ve had 2 friend pass experience level 10, but no rewards.

1 Like

I did not get anything and I know they will tell me that my friend made a mistake in receiving the invitation :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: I think this loses confidence

I received a reply for not getting my invite credit. I was told since im the only one having issues it isnt a bug.

1 Like

I have not received any response yet

I was told none of your complaints mean anything as you are not small giant staff. The have assured me there are no bugs and make it sound as though we do not know how to send or click links.

can’t sign in to contact SG support on my mobile phone. isn’t it the same account as in the forum here (email and PW)?
want to tell them that i sent an invite but no one didn’t get a reward after reaching the necessitating levels.

I tried to invite a friend to this game, but the invite sent an option only for an Apple device and my friend has an Android phone

I got a similar response from SG.

Basically, they were saying that they did not find any issue with the system. So it must have been either my friend or me who made a mistake.

Hi, I invited two friends and they downloaded the game. I did not get the VIP pass as mentioned in the website. Please let me know if something is wrong and when I will get my pass.