[MASTER] Issues with Friend Invites: Did links work properly? How can I tell if an invitation was processed correctly? Why didn't I get any gift for my account after inviting friends? (NOTE: Friends must get to Level 10 before gifts are given)

You’ll want to contact Small Giant customer support directly to get help with this. Here’s how to open a support ticket:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

1 Like

hi, i have the same problem, my friend reached 10 lvl but i dont get any rewards. i did use the invitation by the game and my friend install the game but he didn´t get any rewards at level 5… actually he is in lvl 13…

my english its too bad, sorry about it.

I used the invitation to get the VIP for 10 days, through the game i share to my friend my invitation link to download the game, he installed and start to play for the beggining and get 5 lvl but he didn´t get rewards and at lvl 10 i didn´t get my VIP, he is actually in lvl 13 and we still didn´t get the rewards. Please help

Hi @Batona, please contact Support using these instructions:

Me pasa lo mismo a las personas que invite ya tienen más del nivel 10 y no me ha llegado nada

Translation (by mod):

The same thing happened to me. The person who I invited has already passed level 10, and nothing has arrived for me.

Hi @Yessica7. The language of the forum is mainly English. If you post outside of Foreign Languages, please translate your post to English.

Here is how to contact customer support:

You will need to write to them in English, as it is the only language they speak.

Translation:

Hola @ Yessica7. El idioma del foro es principalmente inglés. Si publica fuera de Foreign Languages, traduzca su publicación al inglés.

Aquí es cómo ponerse en contacto con atención al cliente:

Deberá escribirles en inglés, ya que es el único idioma que hablan.

1 Like

Small fix to this: you can write to them in any language, but they’ll only respond in English.

Please note - For the time being, we offer support only in English. Should you have problems understanding our replies, please take advantage of online translation services such as Google translate: https://translate.google.com/.

You can translate a whole website with this tool, by typing the web address on the box on the left and selecting the language you wish to translate it to. If you are using Google Chrome, you can also add Google Translate as an extension for easy access. Please also note that you don’t need to translate your messages for us. You can always write us in your preferred language.

Source: https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

1 Like

I’m a player from invite friend. I reached level 10
and received my rewards… But why My friend who (personal information removed by moderator) was invited me still have No receive any Rewards ? Please help to check it . Thanks

Hi @Maxzz, the Forum is for player peer support, so no one can help with account issues, unfortunately.

You or your friend will need to contact Support for that, here are instructions:

1 Like

This is very interesting…

I sent a friend invite to my bf where I was pretty sure we followed all the specifications (he directly used the link I sent to download to his phone, it was his first time ever downloading the game or creating an account, we waited until he got to Level 5 for his VIP rewards which is when we saw that he had no Friend Invite status- same as the screenshots above). I submitted a support ticket and after MANY weeks and screenshots and unnecessary back and forth emails, they sent us a one-time apologetic VIP pass (yay, kinda thanks support despite being difficult!).

SO I tried again and sent an invite link to my friend. It actually looked different this time when she clicked on the link and was prompted to download the game (maybe the problem with my bf was that he needed to create a Game Center account before downloading, which may have disrupted the Friend Invite process). It actually had the whole “Join Your Friend! Install and Play!” screen this time after clicking the link, as opposed to last time when the link just took you straight to the App Store. So, we thought it would all work smoothly this time, right? NOPE. After the tutorial, we checked the Friend Invite status and it still says “You have started playing E&P without a Friend Invite”. She’s not going to bother continuing after THAT message, unless that message is just a glitch.

Makes me think actual glitch in the system somewhere…

I believe the iOS version is still bugged:

Unfortunately when Support granted us the VIP reward (which I was very grateful for), they said it was a one time deal. My friend followed the link and downloaded the game too and it’s too late to go back… can we still submit a support ticket even though they said “one time deal”? Any chance of them granting us a second VIP reward (which they should, as it would work if it wasn’t glitched)?

I’ve no idea, I’m afraid. This is one of those situations where it’s probably better to submit a ticket and ask what they’ll do before your friend gets invested in the new account. It’s after hours on Friday in Finland, though, so I would doubt they’ll get back to you before Monday or Tuesday.

I invite some friends and 3 of them are level 10 or more but no bonus, i send a few days ago an suport mesage but no answer. Who can help me ?

Hello, I have a problem. I send a link with an invitation to my friends who have not played Empire and Puzzles yet and after clicking on the link they received a LOGO appears on which there are 2 options. After clicking on which one, nothing reacts. Last week on 2nd June when I invited a colleague, after clicking the link, he took him to the google play page and downloaded the game after reaching the level of 10 I got the prize.Today I send the invitation to another and nothing can be done because I do not react after clicking the link from the invitation. Only the screen with 2 options Install and Play or I already have Empires & Puzzles - no matter what you choose, nothing happens. here is the link with the invitation https://invite.empiresandpuzzles.com/4P91843

The second problem, how is it possible that the player TORNADO has done twice revenge the enemy and took me twice points? After all, the enemy’s revenge can only be done once! I checked his nickname and his alliance and the same player (I did not make a mistake) everything is OK !!
I am asking for a quick response because friends want to join me through my invitation.
Thank you for your best regards.

Hi @plumers, welcome the Forum!

The Forum is primarily for player peer support, so no one here can help you with an account or device issue, since we’re all just fellow players.

You should contact Support directly. Here are instructions:

1 Like

Same here…my friend reach the level 10 and he didnt received nothing also even if he should receive gift when reached level 5​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Welcome to the E&P discussions
@Flor3ntina :slightly_smiling_face:

You may visit this one to check what happened.

4 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

I have send some invitations using my samsung galaxy A6+ and my friends have Samsung and Huawei phones, so we’re all on Android. How can it be they all receive a link to the Aplle app store?