[MASTER] Issues with Friend Invites: Did links work properly? How can I tell if an invitation was processed correctly? Why didn't I get any gift for my account after inviting friends? (NOTE: Friends must get to Level 10 before gifts are given)

Sì quando fai invito per pass vip la persona che ai invitato deve raggiungere il livello dieci ,ma non della mappa ma del suo accaunt

Mmy friend is now 24 lvl and i instalher from line what i send her and mé and she dont have competions

hello.
two my friends have received invitation from me. from first I got gifts when he reached 10 th level but from the second friend when he reached 10 th level, I received nothing. can u help me in this case?

he sent me a screenshot but nothing has come.

I have screenshot and how can send it to u?

@face The Forum is for peer support between players.

Here’s how to contact Support directly:

1 Like

Ive tried to go in the games support to report bug, the option to report doesnt come up

To contact Support, you go to Options > Support > Support.

That will bring you to the Support website, where you click the menu and then “Submit a request.”

Instructions can be found here: https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

My friend reached level 10 and i got nothing

My friends invite did not work

Why I’m was reached at Level 10. But im still didn’t get the Friends invited Reward ?

You’ll want to contact Small Giant customer support directly to get help with this. Here’s how to open a support ticket:

1 Like

hi, i have the same problem, my friend reached 10 lvl but i dont get any rewards. i did use the invitation by the game and my friend install the game but he didn´t get any rewards at level 5… actually he is in lvl 13…

my english its too bad, sorry about it.

I used the invitation to get the VIP for 10 days, through the game i share to my friend my invitation link to download the game, he installed and start to play for the beggining and get 5 lvl but he didn´t get rewards and at lvl 10 i didn´t get my VIP, he is actually in lvl 13 and we still didn´t get the rewards. Please help

Hi @Batona, please contact Support using these instructions:

Me pasa lo mismo a las personas que invite ya tienen más del nivel 10 y no me ha llegado nada

Translation (by mod):

The same thing happened to me. The person who I invited has already passed level 10, and nothing has arrived for me.

Hi @Yessica7. The language of the forum is mainly English. If you post outside of #foreign-languages, please translate your post to English.

Here is how to contact customer support:

You will need to write to them in English, as it is the only language they speak.

Translation:

Hola @ Yessica7. El idioma del foro es principalmente inglés. Si publica fuera de #foreign-languages, traduzca su publicación al inglés.

Aquí es cómo ponerse en contacto con atención al cliente:

Deberá escribirles en inglés, ya que es el único idioma que hablan.

1 Like

Small fix to this: you can write to them in any language, but they’ll only respond in English.

Please note - For the time being, we offer support only in English. Should you have problems understanding our replies, please take advantage of online translation services such as Google translate: https://translate.google.com/.

You can translate a whole website with this tool, by typing the web address on the box on the left and selecting the language you wish to translate it to. If you are using Google Chrome, you can also add Google Translate as an extension for easy access. Please also note that you don’t need to translate your messages for us. You can always write us in your preferred language.

Source: https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

1 Like

I’m a player from invite friend. I reached level 10
and received my rewards… But why My friend who (personal information removed by moderator) was invited me still have No receive any Rewards ? Please help to check it . Thanks

Hi @Maxzz, the Forum is for player peer support, so no one can help with account issues, unfortunately.

You or your friend will need to contact Support for that, here are instructions:

1 Like

Cookie Settings