[Master] In Game Translation Errors for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions

There is a translation error, the English version is 720 HP over 4 turns, the Chinese version is 4 HP over 720 turns.

Wrong translation of this hero costume. It is โ€œtodos os inimigos dividem danoโ€ instead of "todos aliados dividem dano.

A problem of consistency and clarity on the recent health boost heroes in French.
The text for older heroes were quite clear.

Arguably, the verb โ€œboosterโ€ is not traditional french, but it has appeared in the French dictionaries and is understood by everybody.

Now, on the more recent hp boost heroes we have โ€œfait gagnerโ€ for wolfgang, and โ€œreรงoitโ€ for Lughaidh.

Both these formulations are very unclear. None of these have the meaning of โ€œover the topโ€ like โ€œboostโ€ have.

Itโ€™s even worse for Prof Lidenbrock, who have โ€œboosteโ€ in the description of the first effect, but โ€œaugmenteโ€ in the second. I realized writing this post that the effect over time is also a boost, which is totally unclear on the French version.

So thatโ€™s 4 different translations for โ€œboostโ€ which should be translated directly by โ€œboosteโ€

More events, more mistakes. Which language is native for your Russian-English translators? I more and more suspect that neither of those two!

I mean who doesnโ€™t know how Mack reads (ะœะฐะบ, not ะœัะบ)
Or how to read the French name Dโ€™Andre (ะ”โ€™ะะฝะดั€ะต, not ะ”โ€™ะญะฝะดั€)
Or that Poppie (ะŸะพะฟะฟะธ) sounds a lot like Butt in Russian, which leads to a host of derogatory jokes, so should be better creatively translated (the direct meaning is masculine, so pick another flower like ะ ะพะผะฐัˆะบะฐ) or altered (something like ะŸะตะฟะฟะธ).

This looks more and more ridiculous every year. Hire professionals! Native to the language they translate INTO (general rule for any decent literary translation). And not just speaking it but having a corresponding education.

c.Santa have dumb skill name in polish

It should be โ€œDar rockaโ€, not โ€œDar kamieniaโ€ because kamieล„ (kamienia) is physical rock like this:
images

There is no translation for โ€œRockโ€ in terms of music, its still โ€œRockโ€ in polish.

Little mistakes on the french version of Hanitra, โ€œequiverโ€ should be โ€œesquiverโ€

Translation error from English to Russian. Fura is Poisoner, not Prisoner - ะžั‚ั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ะตะปัŒะฝะธั†ะฐ, ะฐ ะฝะต ะฃะทะฝะธั†ะฐ. Sorry for any mistakes in my post, I am new here. Another thing is her name. Spelled like that it literally means โ€œwagon, truckโ€. Is it pronounced this way in English or is it closer to ะคัŒัŽั€ะฐ or ะคัŽั€ะฐ? It would sound more like an exotic name.

It has been a long time since I reported some translation errors and suggestions.

Again, I really appreciate to the E&P developers and translators for giving positive feedbacks on every translation issue I suggested. It is remarkable that E&P gives full translation service in many world languages on every new features with a large number of text and Korean Language is one of them.

This time, I came back with plenty suggestions found for months on Korean translation. For so many translation issues, I categorized them into three. An article with 3 stars reports wrong translations that would lead to a wrong gameplay. The 2-star means they are actually wrong, but does not really bother in understanding the gameplay. The 1-star means that I canโ€™t actually say it is wrong, but I would like to suggest a better translation idea.

:kr: :us:

• Category 1: Skill description
  1. (corrected) Costumed Thorne โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    +24ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋งˆ๋‚˜ ์žฌ์ƒ๋ ฅ 3% ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ๋ฐ›์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค (wrong) >> 3ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋งˆ๋‚˜ ์žฌ์ƒ๋ ฅ +24% ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ๋ฐ›์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (correct)
    Position of +24% and 3 has wrongfully been switched in the phrase

2. (corrected) Costumed Master Lepus & By-wulf โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    -24ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ์‹œ์ „์ž๊ฐ€ ๋งˆ๋‚˜ ์žฌ์ƒ๋ ฅ 4% ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ๋ฐ›์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค (wrong) >> 4ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ์‹œ์ „์ž๊ฐ€ ๋งˆ๋‚˜ ์žฌ์ƒ๋ ฅ -24% ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ๋ฐ›์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (correct)
    Position of -24% and 4 has wrongfully been switched in the phrase

3. (corected) Mitsuko, Ursena & Theobald โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    (+ all skills of Limit Squire & Awakened Aether in Mirages of Omega Event)
    4ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋ชจ๋“  ์•„๊ตฐ์ด ๋ชจ๋“  ์ƒํƒœ ํšจ๊ณผ์™€ ์  ์–ผ์Œ(์‹ ์„ฑ or ์ž์—ฐ)์†์„ฑ ํŠน์ˆ˜ ์Šคํ‚ฌ ํ”ผํ•ด์˜ 115%๋ฅผ ๊ณต๊ฒฉ์ž์—๊ฒŒ ๋ฐ˜์‚ฌํ•˜๊ณ , ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ๋ถ€์ •์  ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ์ฐจ๋‹จํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (wrong) :point_right: 4ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋ชจ๋“  ์•„๊ตฐ์ด ์  ์–ผ์Œ (์‹ ์„ฑ or ์ž์—ฐ) ์†์„ฑ ํŠน์ˆ˜ ์Šคํ‚ฌ์˜ ๋ชจ๋“  ์ƒํƒœ ํšจ๊ณผ์™€ ํ”ผํ•ด์˜ 115%๋ฅผ ๊ณต๊ฒฉ์ž์—๊ฒŒ ๋ฐ˜์‚ฌํ•˜๊ณ , ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ๋ถ€์ •์  ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ์ฐจ๋‹จํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    The word order should be changed as above for a correct meaning. Current translation can mean that reflecting status effect is not limited to ice/holy/nature element, which is not true.

4. (corected) Lepiota โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    (1) ๋Œ€์ƒ์˜ ๋ชจ๋“  ์ƒํƒœ ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ์ œ๊ฑฐํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ•ด์ œ ๋ถˆ๊ฐ€๋Šฅํ•˜๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ์ •ํ™” ๋ถˆ๊ฐ€๋Šฅํ•œ ํšจ๊ณผ์™€ ์ค‘์ฒฉ์ด ์•„๋‹Œ ๋ชจ๋“  ์ƒํƒœ ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ์ œ๊ฑฐํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (wrong) > :point_right:> ๋Œ€์ƒ์˜ ๋ชจ๋“  ์ƒํƒœ ํšจ๊ณผ์™€ ์ค‘์ฒฉ์„ ์ œ๊ฑฐํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ•ด์ œ ๋ถˆ๊ฐ€๋Šฅํ•˜๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ์ •ํ™” ๋ถˆ๊ฐ€๋Šฅํ•œ ํšจ๊ณผ์™€ ์ค‘์ฒฉ๋„ ์ œ๊ฑฐํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    Like Ameonna or Morris, Lepiotaโ€™s skill removes all cleansable and uncleansable status effects, but the Korean description excludes uncleansable ones again. This error might come from the word โ€œotherwiseโ€ which might be misunderstood as โ€œexceptโ€
    (2) ์ „ํˆฌ์—์„œ ๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰์œผ๋กœ ๋– ๋‚œ ์ ์€ ์‹ฌ์—ฐ ์œ ๋ น ํ˜•ํƒœ๋กœ ๋ณ€ํ™”ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (wrong) > :point_right:> ์ „ํˆฌ์—์„œ ๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰์œผ๋กœ ๋‚จ์€ ์ ์€ ์‹ฌ์—ฐ ์œ ๋ น ํ˜•ํƒœ๋กœ ๋ณ€ํ™”ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (Last enemy left in the battle canโ€™t be shifted to Abyss Ghost form.)
    The word โ€œleftโ€ was wrongfully translated as โ€œbeing awayโ€

5. (corrected) Vollermork โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    (1) โ€œfor all enemies (๋ชจ๋“  ์ ์—๊ฒŒ)โ€ is mistranslated as "for the sake of the target and nearby enemies (๋Œ€์ƒ๊ณผ ๊ทผ์ฒ˜ ์ ์„ ์œ„ํ•ด) (corrected)

6. Franz โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    All damage all enemies receive is increased by +50% for 6 turns.
    6ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋ชจ๋“  ์ ์ด ๋ฐ›๋Š” ๋ชจ๋“  ํ”ผํ•ด๊ฐ€ +50% ๊ฐ์†Œํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. >> +50% ์ฆ๊ฐ€ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

7. Thor โ˜…โ˜…
    1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1์œ„, 2์œ„, 3์œ„ >> 1์ฐจ, 2์ฐจ, 3์ฐจ
    โ€œ์œ„โ€ means place of ranking, while they mean the order of using skill

8. Uraeus, Viscaro, Guan Yu, โ˜…โ˜…
    Minion, ์ˆ˜ํ•˜์ธ > ํ•˜์ˆ˜์ธ

9. (corrected) All minion-related characters from Three Kingdoms โ˜…
    Diaochan(์ดˆ์„ ), Zhuge Liang(์ œ๊ฐˆ๋Ÿ‰), Guan Yu(๊ด€์šฐ), Zhou Yu(์ฃผ์œ ), Xiahou Dun(ํ•˜ํ›„๋ˆ), Yao(์š”), Jing(๊ฒฝ), Li(์ด)
    Minion is translated to โ€œ๋ฏธ๋‹ˆ์–ธโ€, unlike previous translations for minion
    Change โ€œ๋ฏธ๋‹ˆ์–ธโ€ to โ€œํ•˜์ˆ˜์ธโ€, or all previous โ€œํ•˜์ˆ˜์ธโ€ word should be changed to โ€œ๋ฏธ๋‹ˆ์–ธโ€[/s] (corrected)

10. (corrected) All skills affecting shield(s) on the board (of Sudri, Jott, Ratatoskr, Frigg, Odin, and Karnovโ€ฆ) โ˜…โ˜…
    (1) Since all โ€œshield(s)โ€ in these skills refer to the shield-shaped tiles on the board, they should be translated as โ€œ๋ฐฉํŒจ (defensive armor plate)โ€, not โ€œ๋ณดํ˜ธ๋ง‰ (protective coat)โ€. In fact, the tutorial of this game did translate Shield to โ€œ๋ฐฉํŒจโ€

• Category 2: In Game Messages
  1. (corrected) Titan Status: Defeated โ˜…
    Empiresโš”๏ธ_2022-01-05-00-29-47
    ํŒจ๋ฐฐ > ์ฒ˜์น˜
    When a titan is defeated, โ€œํŒจ๋ฐฐ(Defeat)โ€ sounds the players lost the battle.
    In the Player Profile, โ€œTitans Defeatedโ€ is translated โ€œํƒ€์ดํƒ„ ์ฒ˜์น˜ํ•จโ€ and it sounds more natural, therefore I suggest โ€œ์ฒ˜์น˜โ€ over โ€œํŒจ๋ฐฐโ€ when it shows defeat on the defeated Titan image in Korean.

2. (corrected) This yearโ€™s HOTM Family Passive Notice

The bonuses of this yearโ€™s Legends family will be activated when the year 2022 draws to a close.
์˜ฌํ•ด์˜ ์ „์„ค ํŒจ๋ฐ€๋ฆฌ ๋ณด๋„ˆ์Šค๋Š” 2022๋…„ ๋ฝ‘๊ธฐ๊ฐ€ ๊ฐ€๊นŒ์›Œ์งˆ ๋•Œ ๋ฐœ๋™๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
The phrase โ€œwhen the year 2022 draws to a closeโ€ has been mistranslated as โ€œwhen the draws of the year 2022 come close.โ€ in Korean.
Empiresโš”๏ธ_2022-04-06-01-38-30
My correction is:
์˜ฌํ•ด์˜ ์ „์„ค ํŒจ๋ฐ€๋ฆฌ ๋ณด๋„ˆ์Šค๋Š” 2022๋…„์ด ๋‹ค ์ง€๋‚˜๋ฉด ๋ฐœ๋™๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

1. Clash of Knights Quest: information on Incendiary trap โ˜…โ˜…
    incendiary
    โ€œevery 4ํ„ดโ€ > โ€œ๋งค 4ํ„ดโ€

2. Names of Rune shield in the Valhalla dungeon stages โ˜…โ˜…

Translation for Mend and Replenish is wrong. Also, I can suggest 2-letter words for each element of all 5 runes, for better translation with a decent style.
    scorch: ๊ทธ์„์Œ(3 letters) >> ์ž‘์—ด
    shatter: ๋ถ„์‡„(pulverization) >> ํŒŒ์‡„
    mend: ๋ณ€์กฐ(modulation or falsification) >> ์น˜์œ 
    poison: ๋…(one letter) >> ์ค‘๋…
    replenish: ํšŒ๋ณต(recovery) >> ๋ณด์ถฉ

• Category 3: Hero/Heroine Name
  1. Captain Kestrel (์ผ€์ŠคํŠธ๋  ๋Œ€์œ„ >> ์ผ€์ŠคํŠธ๋  ์„ ์žฅ) โ˜…โ˜…
    As he is a pirate (Buccaneer), The Captain, Kestrelโ€™s title would not mean the rank of naval officer (๋Œ€์œ„) but the person in charge of the ship (์„ ์žฅ)

2. Delilah (๋ธ๋ฆฌ์•„ >> ๋”œ๋ผ์ผ๋ผ) โ˜…โ˜…
    Named after the character in the Holy Bible, Delilah has been called wrong as DE-LI-AH (๋ธ๋ฆฌ์•„) in Korean version. Korean name of Delilah has some variety so we may choose one of them. Her most well known Korean pronunciation is โ€œ๋ฐ๋ฆด๋ผโ€, written in the Holy Bible as Hebrew for a century. But in the Holy Bible with revised translation released 20 years ago, her name has been changed to โ€œ๋“ค๋ฆด๋ผโ€ which is closer to Hebrew pronunciation.
    Even so, I suggest โ€œ๋”œ๋ผ์ผ๋ผโ€, following in American English. Delilah in E&P world is not the character in the Holy Bible, so we donโ€™t call her following Hebrew pronunciation.

3. (corrected) Lady Locke & Lady Loki (๋ ˆ์ด๋”” ๋กœํ‚ค & ๋ ˆ์ด๋”” ๋กœํ‚ค >> ๋ ˆ์ด๋”” ๋กœํฌ & ์—ฌ๊ตฐ์ฃผ ๋กœํ‚ค) โ˜…โ˜…
    Not only those two characters share the same Korean name, but Lady Locke should be translated differently in Korean. Lady Locke should be โ€œ๋ ˆ์ด๋”” ๋กœํฌโ€ [leidi lok], as I believe it would be the common pronunciation to read Locke. (as John Locke, the British Philosopher)
    On the other hand, I suggest the Korean title for Lady Loki as โ€œ์—ฌ๊ตฐ์ฃผ ๋กœํ‚ค (female-Lord Loki)โ€, which is an equivalent title to Lord Loki (๊ตฐ์ฃผ ๋กœํ‚ค), when they are not married couple, but his transgender form.

4. Friar Tuck (ํ”„๋ผ์ด์–ด ํ„ฑ >> ํ„ฐํฌ ์ˆ˜์‚ฌ) โ˜…
    Friar Tuck is from the Robin Hood legend, which is a well known folklore in Korea as well. His name with his title is โ€œํ„ฐํฌ ์ˆ˜์‚ฌโ€ in Korean.

5. (corrected) Salmon Loki : (์ƒˆ๋จผ ๋กœํ‚ค > ์—ฐ์–ด ๋กœํ‚ค) โ˜…
    Since the Salmon Loki looks like a salmon, I found no reason to translate Salmon as ์ƒˆ๋จผ which is transcribed by English pronunciation.

6. (corrected) Phoenicus (ํฌ๋‹ˆ์ปค์Šค > ํ”ผ๋‹ˆ์ปค์Šค or ํฌ์—๋‹ˆ์ฟ ์Šค) โ˜…โ˜…
    It might be derived from Phoenicopterus, a genus in the flamingo family
    I suggest two Korean translation. ํ”ผ๋‹ˆ์ปค์Šค follows the English pronunciation (Phee-ni-cus as Phoenix), while ํฌ์—๋‹ˆ์ฟ ์Šค follows the Latin pronunciation rule in Korea, if it derived from its genus name.

7. (corrected) Aderyn (์•„๋“  > ์• ๋”๋ฆฐ or ์•„๋ฐ๋ฆฐ) โ˜…โ˜…
    Aderyn cannot be translated as โ€œ์•„๋“ โ€ and maybe it is mistaken by Arden.
    Its origin is Welsh, so I suggest ์• ๋”๋ฆฐ [ae-der-ryn], but ์•„๋ฐ๋ฆฐ [a-de-ryn] is also an option if it is read in other language, such as german.

8. Silthus (์‹ค๋ฆฌ๋”์Šค > ์‹ค๋”์Šค) โ˜…โ˜…
    Correction from ์‹ค๋ฆฌ๋”์Šค[sil-li-thus] to ์‹ค๋”์Šค[sil-thus].

9. (corrected) Mother North (๋จธ๋” ๋…ธ์Šค > ๋งˆ๋” ๋…ธ์Šค) โ˜…โ˜…
    I have no idea why mother is translated as โ€œ๋จธ๋”โ€ which reminds โ€œmurderโ€. There is no arguing that mother is translated as โ€œ๋งˆ๋”โ€ in Korean.

10. Rumpelstiltskin (๋ฃธํŽ ์Šˆํ‹ธ์ธ ํ‚จ > ๋Ÿผํ”Œ์Šคํ‹ธ์ธ ํ‚จ or ๋ฃธํŽ ์Šˆํ‹ธ์ธ ํ—จ)
    Rumpelstiltskin is English variation, so it is pronounced as (๋Ÿผํ”Œ์Šคํ‹ธ์ธ ํ‚จ)
    Original German word is Rumpelstiltzchen (๋ฃธํŽ ์Šˆํ‹ธ์ธ ํ—จ)
    So, current translation ๋ฃธํŽ ์Šˆํ‹ธ์ธ ํ‚จ is neither English nor German.

11. The Hatter (ํ•ดํ„ฐ > ๋ชจ์ž์žฅ์ˆ˜)
    Since โ€œThe Hatterโ€ is the character from โ€œAlice in the Wonderland,โ€ it should follow the original translation. Moreover, He is โ€œTheโ€ Hatter.

12. Names from non-English Language: Although some names of the character are obviously from the other language, they are translated in English style, while the others in the same family are following the language of their origin. Most of them cannot be actually reviewed as wrong, but I would suggest them for better consistency and understanding their backgrounds.

(HOTM)
Alberich : ์•จ๋ฒ„๋ฆฌ์น˜ (English) > ์•Œ๋ฒ ๋ฆฌํžˆ (German) โ€“ Dwarf from โ€œDas Nibelungenliedโ€
Natalya : ๋‚˜ํƒˆ๋ฆฌ์•„ (wrong) > ๋‚˜ํƒˆ๋ฆฌ์•ผ (Russian)
(corrected) Thoth-Amun : ํ† ๋“œ ์•„๋ฌธ (wrong) > ํ† ํŠธ-์•„๋ฌธ (Egyptian) โ€“ Combination of two Egyptian God

(Villain family)
Ingolf : ์ธ๊ณจํ”„ (wrong) > ์ž‰์˜ฌํ”„ (Nordic) [in-golf] to [ing-olf].

(Magic Tower)
Anton : ์•คํ†ค (English) > ์•ˆํ†ค (Russian) โ€“ Anton Chekhov

(Knight family)
Wolfgang : ์šธํ”„๊ฐ• (English) > ๋ณผํ”„๊ฐ• (German) โ€“ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig : ๋ฃจ๋“œ์œ… (English) > ๋ฃจ๋“œ๋น„ํžˆ (German) โ€“ Ludwig van Beethoven

(Circus family)
Theobald : ์‹œ์–ด๋ณผ๋“œ (English) > ํ…Œ์˜ค๋ฐœํŠธ (German)

(Gargoyle)
(corrected) Peรฑolite : ํŽ˜๋†€๋ฆฌํ…Œ (wrong) > ํŽ˜๋‡ฐ๋ฆฌํ…Œ (Spanish) โ€“ Korean has a rule of pronouncing รฑ+vowel.
(corrected) Gaillard : ๊ฒŒ์ผ๋ผ๋“œ (English) > ๊ฐ€์ด์•ผ๋ฅด (French)

(Slayers family)
(corrected) Rian : ๋ผ์ด์–ธ (English) > ๋ฆฌ์•ˆ (Gaelic)
(corrected) Senan : ์„ธ๋‚ญ (French) > ์…ฐ๋‚œ (Gaelic) (corrected as ์ƒค๋‚œ)
(corrected) Aodhan : ์•„์˜ค๋‹จ (wrong) > ์—์ด๋˜ (Gaelic) (corrected as ์—์ด์•ˆ)
(corrected) Maeve : ๋งค๋ธŒ (not commonly used) > ๋ฉ”๋ธŒ (Gaelic) (corrected as ๋ฉ”์ด๋ธŒ)

(Valhalla)
(corrected) Mireweave : ๋ฏธ๋ ˆ์œ„๋ธŒ (wrong) > ๋งˆ์ด์–ด์œ„๋ธŒ (English) โ€“ like the other Helheim family, Mire+Weave

(Underworld)
(corrected) Passpartout : ํŒจ์ŠคํŒŒ๋ฅดํŠธ (wrong) > ํŒŒ์ŠคํŒŒ๋ฅดํˆฌ (French) โ€“ from โ€œAround the World in 80 Daysโ€ (corrected as ํŒŒ์ŠคํŒŒํˆฌ)
Congalach : ์ฝ˜๊ฐˆ๋ผ์น˜ (English) > ์ฝฉ๊ฐˆ๋ผํฌ (Gaelic) โ€“ from the name of the old King of Ireland
Kravekrush : ํฌ๋ผ๋ฒ ํฌ๋Ÿฌ์‰ฌ (inconsistent) > ํฌ๋ผ๋ฒ ํฌ๋ฃจ์‰ฌ or ํฌ๋ ˆ์ด๋ธŒํฌ๋Ÿฌ์‰ฌ โ€“ Their name consists of Krave and Krush but the pronunciation of each word is inconsistent now. So I suggest two words.

1 Like

in Russian Game Icon name is wrong - it says ะ˜ะผะตะฟั€ะธั instead of ะ˜ะผะฟะตั€ะธั

Suggetstion for consistency text Languange: Indonesia

In New daily challenges POV, there is:

โ€œPOWER SHARD: RAIDSโ€
Create Power Shards in Raids

Indonesia Languange:
RAIDS = SERBUAN

Now in New POV daily challenges Indoesian Language:

SERPIHAN KEKUATAN: SERANGAN
Buat Serpihan Kekuatan di Serangan

It should be:

SERPIHAN KEKUATAN: SERBUAN
Buat Serpihan Kekuatan di Serbuan

The word SERANGAN and SERBUAN both are identical though.
But, for consistency in game-play, better use the same word.

Both of the two errors I posted have been fixed!
THX

While leaving uncorrected suggestions, I am adding few more wrong translation below.

• Category 1: Skill description
  1. Franz

:warning: (wrong) 6ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋ชจ๋“  ์ ์ด ๋ฐ›๋Š” ๋ชจ๋“  ํ”ผํ•ด๊ฐ€ +50% ๊ฐ์†Œํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    = All damage all enemies receive is decreased by +50% for 6 turns.
    :smile: (Correction) 6ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋ชจ๋“  ์ ์ด ๋ฐ›๋Š” ๋ชจ๋“  ํ”ผํ•ด๊ฐ€ +50% ์ฆ๊ฐ€ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    = All damage all enemies receive is increased by +50% for 6 turns.

2. Azmia & Bennu (Korean translation does not make sense. The original description is just as same as normal counterattack skill, but the damage increases by hit.)

:warning: (Wrong) 4/5ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋ฐ˜๊ฒฉ์„ ๊ฐ€ํ•œ ์‹œ์ „์ž์™€ ๊ทผ์ฒ˜ ์•„๊ตฐ์—๊ฒŒ 100%์˜ ํ”ผํ•ด๊ฐ€ ๋Œ์•„๊ฐ‘๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    The caster and nearby allies with counterattack receive 100% of the damage for 4/5 turns.
    :smile: (Correction) 4/5ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ, ์‹œ์ „์ž์™€ ์ฃผ๋ณ€ ์•„๊ตฐ๋“ค์ด ๋ฐ›์€ ํ”ผํ•ด์˜ 100%๋งŒํผ ๋ฐ˜๊ฒฉํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    The caster and nearby allies counterattack with 100% of the damage received for 4/5 turns.

3. Skadi, Costumed Skadi & Costumed Frank

:warning: (wrong) ์ค‘์ฒฉ: ํ„ด์ด ๋๋‚  ๋•Œ๋งˆ๋‹ค, ๋ชจ๋“  ์ ์ด ์‚ฌ๋งํ•œ ์ ์ด๋‚˜ ์  ํ•˜์ˆ˜์ธ ํ•˜๋‚˜ ๋‹น 00์˜ ์„œ๋ฆฌ ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ์ž…์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    :smile: (correction) ์ค‘์ฒฉ: ๋ชจ๋“  ์ ๋“ค์ด, ์ด ์Šคํ‚ฌ๋กœ ์ฒ˜์น˜๋œ ์ ์ด๋‚˜ ์  ํ•˜์ˆ˜์ธ ํ•˜๋‚˜๋‹น 00์˜ ์„œ๋ฆฌ ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ๋งค ํ„ด๋งˆ๋‹ค ๋ฐ›์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    :warning: (wrong) ์ค‘์ฒฉ: ๋ชจ๋“  ์ ์ด ์‚ฌ๋งํ•œ ์ ์ด๋‚˜ ์  ํ•˜์ˆ˜์ธ ํ•˜๋‚˜๋‹น -0%์˜ ๋งˆ๋‚˜ ์žฌ์ƒ ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ์–ป์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    :smile: (correction) ์ค‘์ฒฉ: ๋ชจ๋“  ์ ๋“ค์ด, ์ด ์Šคํ‚ฌ๋กœ ์ฒ˜์น˜๋œ ์ ์ด๋‚˜ ์  ํ•˜์ˆ˜์ธ ํ•˜๋‚˜๋‹น -0%์˜ ๋งˆ๋‚˜ ์žฌ์ƒ ํšจ๊ณผ๋ฅผ ์–ป์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

In the original description, it reads:
    (1) Deals 220% damage to all enemies. The damage is increased by 50% per each dead enemy.
    (2) Stack: All enemies receive 30 Frost damage per each killed enemy or enemy minion at the end of each turn. The maximum size of stack is 10.
    (3) Stack: (Max 10): all enemies get -7% mana generation per each killed enemy or enemy minion.

In Korean translation, there is no difference between โ€œdead enemyโ€ and โ€œkilled enemyโ€, which is critical to understand. In this skill, โ€œdead enemyโ€ are the enemies which is dead before using this skill in the wave so that the skill damage is increased by the number of dead enemies. On the other hand, โ€œkilled enemyโ€ are the enemies killed by this skill and the remaining enemies on the field are damaged by the number of killed enemies and minions.

4. Hansel, Gretel, & Pixie

:warning: (wrong) ์ž๋™์œผ๋กœ 00์˜ ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ๋Œ€์ƒ์—๊ฒŒ ์ฃผ๊ณ , ๋Œ€์ƒ์˜ ๋งˆ๋‚˜๊ฐ€ ๊ฐ€๋“ ์ฐจ ์žˆ์œผ๋ฉด 3ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋Œ€์ƒ์˜ ๋งˆ๋‚˜๋ฅผ 50% ์†Œ๋ชจํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    (Automatically does 00 damage to the target and when their mana is full it reduces their mana to 50% for 3 turns)
    :smile: (Correction) 3ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ, ๋Œ€์ƒ์˜ ๋งˆ๋‚˜๊ฐ€ ๊ฐ€๋“ ์ฐจ๋ฉด ์ž๋™์ ์œผ๋กœ 00์˜ ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ์ฃผ๊ณ  ๋Œ€์ƒ์˜ ๋งˆ๋‚˜๋ฅผ 50%์œผ๋กœ ์ค„์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    (Automatically does 00 damage to the target when their mana is full and reduces their mana to 50% for 3 turns)

5. Carol & Jack

:warning: (wrong) 3ํ„ด ํ›„ ์„ ๋ฌผ/ํ˜ธ๋ฐ• ํญํƒ„์ด ํญ๋ฐœํ•˜๋ฉฐ ๋Œ€์ƒ์—๊ฒŒ 00์˜ ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ, ์ธ๊ทผ ๋Œ€์ƒ์—๊ฒŒ๋Š” ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ์ค๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์„ ๋ฌผ/ํ˜ธ๋ฐ• ํญํƒ„์€ ๋Œ€์ƒ์ด ํŒจ๋ฐฐํ•ด๋„ ํญ๋ฐœํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    (After 3 turns the Gift/Pumpkin Bomb explodes and deals 00 damage to the target and deals damage to nearby enemies. The Gift Bomb also explodes when the target is defeated.)
    :smile: (Correction) 3ํ„ด ํ›„ ์„ ๋ฌผ/ํ˜ธ๋ฐ• ํญํƒ„์ด ํญ๋ฐœํ•˜๋ฉฐ ๋Œ€์ƒ๊ณผ ์ฃผ๋ณ€ ์ ๋“ค์—๊ฒŒ 00์˜ ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ์ค๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์„ ๋ฌผ/ํ˜ธ๋ฐ• ํญํƒ„์€ ๋Œ€์ƒ์ด ์ฒ˜์น˜๋˜์–ด๋„ ํญ๋ฐœํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    (After 3 turns the Gift/Pumpkin Bomb explodes and deals 00 damage to the target and nearby enemies. The Gift/Pumpkin Bomb also explodes when the target is defeated.)

6. Crystalis

:warning: (wrong) ๋ถ€์‹์„ฑ ์„œ๋ฆฌ๋Š” 70์˜ ์„œ๋ฆฌ ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ์ฃผ๊ณ  ํ„ด๋งˆ๋‹ค ๋Œ€์ƒ์˜ ๊ณต๊ฒฉ๋ ฅ์„ -11% ๊ฐ์†Œ์‹œํ‚ต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    (All enemies receive Corrosive Frost for 3 turns. The Corrosive Frost deals 42 damage and each turn it lowers the targetโ€™s attack by -7%.)
    :smile: (Correction) ๋ถ€์‹์„ฑ ์„œ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ํ„ด๋งˆ๋‹ค 70์˜ ์„œ๋ฆฌ ํ”ผํ•ด๋ฅผ ์ฃผ๊ณ  ๋Œ€์ƒ์˜ ๊ณต๊ฒฉ๋ ฅ์„ -11% ๊ฐ์†Œ์‹œํ‚ต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    (All enemies receive Corrosive Frost for 3 turns. The Corrosive Frost deals 42 damage and lowers the targetโ€™s attack by -7% each turn.)

7. Thor

:warning: (wrong) 1์œ„, 2์œ„, 3์œ„: โ€œ์œ„โ€ means place of ranking, while they should mean the order of using skill
    :smile: (Correction) 1st, 2nd, 3rd = 1์ฐจ, 2์ฐจ, 3์ฐจ

8. Uraeus, Viscaro, and Guan Yu

:warning: (typo) In all article โ€œDamage bypasses targetโ€™s Minions.โ€ translated in Korean, โ€œMinionsโ€ are translated as โ€œ์ˆ˜ํ•˜์ธโ€ while they should be โ€œํ•˜์ˆ˜์ธโ€

9. Klaern

:warning: (typo) ๊ฐ€ํ•œ ๋ฌผ ์†์„ฑ ๋Œ€๋ฏธ์ง€์‹œ์˜ 25%์„ ์‹œ์ „์ž๊ฐ€ HP๋กœ ํก์ˆ˜ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
    :smile: (correction) ๊ฐ€ํ•œ ๋ฌผ ์†์„ฑ ๋Œ€๋ฏธ์ง€์˜ 25%์„ ์‹œ์ „์ž๊ฐ€ HP๋กœ ํก์ˆ˜ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

10. Kullevo (added on Aug.6)

:warning: (wrong) 3ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋งˆ๋‚˜๊ฐ€ ๊ฐ€๋“ ์ฐจ ์žˆ์„ ๋•Œ ์  ํƒ€๊ฒฉ์ด ๋ฌด์ž‘์œ„ ์•„๊ตฐ์—๊ฒŒ ๋ฌด์ง€์˜ ์ผ๊ฒฉ์„ ์ž๋™์œผ๋กœ ์‹œ์ „ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (=Hit from the enemies automatically cast Mindless attack on a random ally when mana is full at the start of the turn during 3 turns.)
    :smile: (correction) ํ”ผ๊ฒฉ๋ฐ›์€ ์ ์€ 3ํ„ด ๋™์•ˆ ๋งˆ๋‚˜๊ฐ€ ๊ฐ€๋“ ์ฐจ๋ฉด ๋ฌด์ž‘์œ„ ์•„๊ตฐ์—๊ฒŒ ๋ฌด์ง€์˜ ์ผ๊ฒฉ์„ ์ž๋™์œผ๋กœ ์‹œ์ „ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (=Enemies hit automatically cast Mindless attack on a random ally when mana is full at the start of the turn during 3 turns.)

• Category 2: In Game Messages
  1. Clash of Knights Quest: information on Incendiary trap
    incendiary
    :warning: (wrong) โ€œevery 4ํ„ดโ€ the word โ€œeveryโ€ has not been translated in Korean.
    :smile: (correction) โ€œ๋งค 4ํ„ดโ€

2. Underwild Coin in the inventory window
    ์–ธ๋”์™€์ผ๋“œ
    Underwild Coins are a reward from completing Season IV Stages for the first time.
    In Korean, it says the Coins are Season III rewards.

3. Names of Rune shield in the Valhalla dungeon stages

(1) scorch: ๊ทธ์„์Œ means soot and doesnโ€™t mean scorch.
    suggestions: ์ž‘์—ด, ๊ทธ์Šฌ์Œ or ๊ทธ์Šฌ๋ฆผ

(2) mend: ๋ณ€์กฐ means modulation or falsification and doesnโ€™t mean mend
    suggestion: ์น˜์œ 

(3) replenish: ์žฌ์ƒ means regenerate and does not mean replenish.
    suggestion: ๋ณด์ถฉ

(4) shatter: ๋ถ„์‡„ may mean shatter, but pulverization is already translated as ๋ถ„์‡„ in this game, which I think it would be better two words be distinguished.
    suggestions: ํŒŒ์‡„ or ๊นจ๋œจ๋ฆผ

(5) poison: ๋… is the only noun form, while all 5 words are in verb form.
    suggestion: ์ค‘๋… (verb form)

• Category 3: Hero/Heroine Name
  1. Wrong Translation
    (1) Captain Kestrel (์ผ€์ŠคํŠธ๋  ๋Œ€์œ„ >> ์ผ€์ŠคํŠธ๋  ์„ ์žฅ)
    As he is a pirate (Buccaneer), The Captain, Kestrelโ€™s title would not mean the rank of naval officer (๋Œ€์œ„) but the person in charge of the ship (์„ ์žฅ)

2. Translation lost original character
    (1) Friar Tuck (ํ”„๋ผ์ด์–ด ํ„ฑ >> ํ„ฐํฌ ์ˆ˜์‚ฌ)
    Friar Tuck is from the Robin Hood legend, which is a well known folklore in Korea as well. His name with his title is โ€œํ„ฐํฌ ์ˆ˜์‚ฌโ€ in Korean.

(2) The Hatter (ํ•ดํ„ฐ > ๋ชจ์ž์žฅ์ˆ˜)
    Since โ€œThe Hatterโ€ is the character from โ€œAlice in the Wonderland,โ€ it should follow the original translation. Moreover, He is โ€œTheโ€ Hatter.

3. Wrong Pronunciation
    (1) Delilah: ๋ธ๋ฆฌ์•„[DE-LI-AH] (wrong) > (suggestion) ๋”œ๋ผ์ผ๋ผ[Dee-lail-lah] (English)

(2) El Duque: ์—˜ ๋ฐ์ผ€ [El De-que] (wrong Spanish) > (suggestion) ์—˜ ๋‘์ผ€ [El Du-que] (Spanish)

(3) Bellerive : ๋ฒ ์˜ˆ๋ฆฌ๋ฒ  [Be-ie-ri-ve] (incorrect Spanish) > ๋ฒจ๋ฅดํžˆ๋ธŒ [bษ›lสiv] (French) โ€“ Bellerive is probably named after the town of Switzerland.

(4) Klaern: ํด๋ž˜๋Ÿฐ [Kl-lae-ren] (wrong) > (suggestion) ํด๋ž˜์–ธ [Kl-lae-ern] , ํด๋ž˜๋ฅธ [Kl-lae-rn], or ํด๋ผ์—๋ฅธ [Kl-la-e-rn]

(5) Faiez: ํŒŒ์ฆˆ [Fa-z] > (suggsion) ํŒŒ์˜ˆ์ฆˆ [Fa-ie-z] --the name Faz in the Beta version has been changed to Faiez, but it seems that the translation has not been changed from Faz.

(6) Silthus: ์‹ค๋ฆฌ๋”์Šค[sil-li-thus] / suggestion: ์‹ค๋”์Šค[sil-thus]

(7) Rumpelstiltskin: ๋ฃธํŽ ์Šˆํ‹ธ์ธ ํ‚จ > ๋Ÿผํ”Œ์Šคํ‹ธ์ธ ํ‚จ(English) or ๋ฃธํŽ ์Šˆํ‹ธ์ธ ํ—จ(German)
    Current translation ๋ฃธํŽ ์Šˆํ‹ธ์ธ ํ‚จ is neither English nor German.
    Rumpelstiltskin is English variation, so it is pronounced as (๋Ÿผํ”Œ์Šคํ‹ธ์ธ ํ‚จ)
    Original German word is Rumpelstiltzchen (๋ฃธํŽ ์Šˆํ‹ธ์ธ ํ—จ), as it is in German version.

(8) Kravekrush : ํฌ๋ผ๋ฒ ํฌ๋Ÿฌ์‰ฌ (inconsistent) > (suggestion) ํฌ๋ผ๋ฒ ํฌ๋ฃจ์‰ฌ or ํฌ๋ ˆ์ด๋ธŒํฌ๋Ÿฌ์‰ฌ โ€“ Their name consists of Krave and Krush but the pronunciation of each word is inconsistent now. So there are two words I can suggest.

(9) Carver: ์นด๋ฒ ๋ฅด[Car-Ve-R] (doubt) > ์นด๋ฒ„[Car-Ver] (English) โ€“ I think the name Carver is from the one who is carving, so it should be pronounced in English style. Moreover, ์นด๋ฒ ๋ฅด does not match with any language style, unless the original name is Caver or something similar.

4. Other names from non-English Language: Although some names of the character are obviously from the other language, they are translated in English style, while the others in the same family are following the language of their origin. Most of them cannot be actually reviewed as wrong, but I would suggest them for better consistency and understanding their backgrounds.

(1) Ingolf : ์ธ๊ณจํ”„ [in-golf] (wrong) > (suggestion) ์ž‰์˜ฌํ”„ [ing-olf] (Nordic).

(2) Anton : ์•คํ†ค (English) > (suggestion) ์•ˆํ†ค (Russian) โ€“ Anton and Sergei look alike as they are twins or brothers. Therefore, Anton should be ์•ˆํ†ค, not ์•คํ†ค, as Sergei is ์„ธ๋ฅด๊ฒŒ์ด, not ์„œ๊ฒŒ์ด.

(3) Natalya : ๋‚˜ํƒˆ๋ฆฌ์•„ [natalia] (wrong) > (suggestion) ๋‚˜ํƒˆ๋ฆฌ์•ผ [Natali-ya] or ๋‚˜ํƒˆ๋žด [natal-lya] (Russian)

(4) Alberich : ์•จ๋ฒ„๋ฆฌ์น˜ (English) > (suggestion) ์•Œ๋ฒ ๋ฆฌํžˆ (German) โ€“ Dwarf from โ€œDas Nibelungenliedโ€

(5) Wolfgang : ์šธํ”„๊ฐ• [wolf-g-ang] (nearly English) > (suggestion) ๋ณผํ”„๊ฐ• [volf-g-ang] (German)

(6) Ludwig : ๋ฃจ๋“œ์œ… [lu-d-wig] (English) > (suggestion) ๋ฃจํŠธ๋น„ํžˆ [lu-t-vi-gh] (German)

(7) Theobald : ์‹œ์–ด๋ณผ๋“œ (English) > (suggestion) ํ…Œ์˜ค๋ฐœํŠธ (German)

(8) Congalach : ์ฝ˜๊ฐˆ๋ผ์น˜ (English) > (suggestion) ์ฝฉ๊ฐˆ๋ผํฌ (Gaelic) โ€“ from the name of the old King of Ireland

(9) Ragnhild : ๋ผ๊ทผํž๋“œ (Not norwegian) > (suggestion) ๋ž‘๋‹ (Norwegian)

• Category 4: World Map
  1. Season 1-6: Slope of Ogron
    :warning: (wrong) ์˜ค๋ฅด๊ณค์˜ ๋น„ํƒˆ (Slope of Orgon)
    :smile: (correction) ์˜ค๊ทธ๋ก ์˜ ๋น„ํƒˆ

2. Season 2-1: Privateer Cove
    :warning: (wrong) ํ•ด์  ๋™๊ตด (Pirate Cave)
    :smile: (correction) 1) ์‚ฌ๋žต์„ ์˜ ์ž‘์€ ๋งŒ, 2) ์‚ฌ๋žต์„ ์˜ ์ฝ”๋ธŒ

3. Season 2-8: Ivory Cape
    :warning: (wrong) ์ƒ์•„ ๋™๊ตด (Ivory Cave)
    :smile: (correction) ์ƒ์•„ ๊ณท

4. Season 2-7: South Chaparral
    :warning: (difficult) ๋‚จ๋ถ€ ์ƒคํŒŒ๋ž„ (Chaparral is too unfamiliar in Korean and it can be translated as โ€œ๊ด€๋ชฉ์ง€โ€)
    :smile: (correction) ๋‚จ์ชฝ ๊ด€๋ชฉ์ง€

5. Season 2-10: Elysian Sands
    :warning: (probably wrong) ์—˜๋ฆฌ์‹œ์•ˆ ์‚ฌ๋ง‰ (In the map, it looks like sand beach, not sand desert)
    :smile: (correction) ์—˜๋ฆฌ์‹œ์•ˆ ๋ชจ๋ž˜ํ†ฑ

6. Season 2-21: Banrinochลjล
    :warning: (wrong) ๋ฐ˜๋ฆฌ๋…ธ์ตธ์š” (jล means castle(ๅŸŽ) and pronounces as likely as ์ฃ [jo], not ์š”[yo].)
    :smile: (correction) 1) ๋ฐ˜๋ฆฌ๋…ธ์ตธ์ฃ  (Japanese pronunciation of ่ฌ้‡Œ้•ทๅŸŽ, the Great Wall), 2) ๋งŒ๋ฆฌ์žฅ์„ฑ (In fact, the Great Wall is Chinese heritage, not Japanese.)

7. Season 2-25: Outer Wall
    :warning: (inconsistent) ์•„์šฐํ„ฐ ์›” (Since the most other names are translated in Korean, it is strange that Outer Wall, consists of two simple words, is translated as complete foreign language)
    :smile: (suggestion) ์™ธ๋ถ€ ์žฅ๋ฒฝ

8. Season 2-26: Eastern Corridor
    :warning: (inappropriate) ๋™๋ถ€ ํ†ตํ–‰๋กœ (๋™๋ถ€ suits for region, not for the direction of the building)
    :smile: (suggestion) ๋™ํŽธ ํšŒ๋ž‘

9. Season 2-27: Heart of Atlantis
    :warning: (inappropriate) ์•„ํ‹€๋ž€ํ‹ฐ์Šค์˜ ์‹ฌ์žฅ (Heart does not likely mean the organ here)
    :smile: (suggestion) ์•„ํ‹€๋ž€ํ‹ฐ์Šค์˜ ์ค‘์‹ฌ๋ถ€

10. Season 4-27: Freezing Fathoms
    :warning: (inappropriate) ๋น™๊ฒฐ์˜ ํŒจ๋ค (ํŒจ๋ค is too unfamiliar in Korean and Fathoms can be translated as โ€œ์ˆ˜์‹ฌโ€, the depths of water)
    :smile: (suggestion) ์–ผ์–ด๋ถ™๋Š” ์ˆ˜์‹ฌ

11. Season 4-31: Coldwind Pass
    :warning: (untranslated with easy words) ์ฝœ๋“œ์œˆ๋“œ ํŒจ์Šค
    :smile: (suggestion) ์ฐฌ๋ฐ”๋žŒ๊ธธ

12. Season 4-33: Steps of Despair
    :warning: (inappropriate) ์ ˆ๋ง์˜ ๋ฐœ๊ฑธ์Œ (steps does not likely mean footsteps, but it means stairs here)
    :smile: (suggestion) ์ ˆ๋ง์˜ ๊ณ„๋‹จ

13. Season 4-36: Abyssal Citadel
    :warning: (wrong) ์‹ฌ์—ฐ์˜ ๋Œ€์„ฑ๋‹น (Abyssal Cathedral)
    :smile: (correction) ์‹ฌ์—ฐ์˜ ์„ฑ์ฑ„

• Category 5: Skill name
  1. Perfect Shot (Lianna)
    :warning: (wrong) ์™„์ „ํ•œ ์‚ฌ๊ฒฉ (Complete Shot)
    :smile: (correction) ์™„๋ฒฝํ•œ ์‚ฌ๊ฒฉ

2. Eclipse Shield (Kadilen)
    :warning: (probably wrong) ์ผ์‹์˜ ๋ฐฉํŒจ(Solar Eclipse Shield)
    :smile: (correction) ์›”์‹์˜ ๋ฐฉํŒจ(Lunar Eclipse Shield)

3. Eclipse Spear (Costumed Elkanen)
    :warning: (wrong) ์›”๊ด‘์˜ ์ฐฝ (Moonlight Spear)
    :smile: (correction) ์›”์‹์˜ ์ฐฝ(Lunar Eclipse Spear)

4. Strike of the Ancient (Magni)
    :warning: (wrong) ๊ณ ๋Œ€์˜ ์ผ๊ฒฉ (Ancient Strike)
    :smile: (correction) ๊ณ ๋Œ€์ธ์˜ ์ผ๊ฒฉ

5. Blessed Solo (Kiril)
    :warning: (wrong) ์ถ•๋ณต๋ฐ›์€ ๋‹จ์‹  (Blessed single body)
    :smile: (correction) 1)์ถ•๋ณต๋ฐ›์€ ์†”๋กœ ์—ฐ์ฃผ 2)์‹ ๋“ค๋ฆฐ ์†”๋กœ ์—ฐ์ฃผ 3)์ถ•๋ณต๋ฐ›์€ ๊ธฐํƒ€ ๋…์ฃผ

6. Massive Chop (Little John)
    :warning: (wrong) ๊ฑฐ์ธ์˜ ๋ฒ ๊ธฐ (Giant Chop)
    :smile: (correction) ๋Œ€๊ทœ๋ชจ ๋ฒ ๊ธฐ

7. Massive Cleave (Costumed Little John)
    :warning: (wrong) ๊ฑฐ๋Œ€ ์ ˆ๋‹จ์นผ (Giant Cutting Knife)
    :smile: (correction) ๋Œ€๊ทœ๋ชจ ์ชผ๊ฐœ๊ธฐ

8. Symphonic Pulverizer (Costumed Tiburtus)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ์กฐํ™”๋กœ์šด ๋ถ„์‡„
    :smile: (correction) ๊ตํ–ฅ์  ๋ถ„์‡„ (considering he is a musician)

9. Ornithological Cut (Costumed Chao)
    :warning: (wrong) ์กฐ๋ฅ˜์˜ ์ผ๊ฒฉ (Bird Strike)
    :smile: (correction) ์กฐ๋ฅ˜ํ•™์  ์ ˆ๋‹จ

10. Rural Chop (Coctumed Gan Ju)
    :warning: (wrong) ๊ต์™ธ ์ฐ๊ธฐ (Suburban Chop)
    :smile: (correction) ์‹œ๊ณจ์‹ ์ฐ๊ธฐ

11. Reckless (Springvale Family): Taking penalty is the key concept of this skill set. The word โ€œRecklessโ€ implies the attack taking penalty, while โ€œ๋ฌด์ž๋น„ํ•œ (ruthless)โ€ does not.

(1) Reckless Stab (Squire Wabbit)
    :warning: (wrong) ๋ฌด์ž๋น„ํ•œ ์ฐŒ๋ฅด๊ธฐ (Ruthless Stab)
    :smile: (correction) ๋ฌด๋ชจํ•œ ์ฐŒ๋ฅด๊ธฐ

(2) Reckless Swing (Jack Oโ€™Hare)
    :warning: (wrong) ๋ฌด์ž๋น„ํ•œ ๋ฒ ๊ธฐ (Ruthless Slash)
    :smile: (correction) 1)๋ฌด๋ชจํ•œ ์ฐธ๊ฒฉ 2)๋ฌด๋ชจํ•œ ๋ฒ ๊ธฐ

(3) Reckless Finisher (Master Lepus)
    :warning: (wrong) ๊ฐ€์ฐจ์—†๋Š” ์ฒ˜๋‹จ (Ruthless Punish)
    :smile: (correction) ๋ฌด๋ชจํ•œ ๊ฒฐ์ •ํƒ€

(4) Reckless Swing (Killhare)
    :warning: (wrong) ๋ฌด์ž๋น„ํ•œ ํœ˜๋‘๋ฅด๊ธฐ (Ruthless Swing)
    :smile: (correction) ๋ฌด๋ชจํ•œ ํœ˜๋‘๋ฅด๊ธฐ

12. Gift of Rock (Costumed Santa Claus)
    :warning: (wrong) ๋ฐ”์œ„์˜ ์„ ๋ฌผ (Gift of Rock Boulder)
    :smile: (correction) ๋ก์˜ ์„ ๋ฌผ (Gift of Rock Music)

13. Herring Blaster (Mr. Pengi)
    :warning: (wrong) ์ฒญ์–ด ํญ๋ฐœ (Herring Blast)
    :smile: (correction) 1) ์ฒญ์–ด ๋ธ”๋ž˜์Šคํ„ฐ, 2) ์ฒญ์–ด ๋ฐœ์‚ฌ๊ธฐ (Blaster as a weapon)

14. Inspiring Fencing (Sir Lancelot)
    :warning: (wrong) ์‘์›์˜ ์šธํƒ€๋ฆฌ (Cheerful Fence)
    :smile: (correction) 1)๊ฒฉ๋ ค์˜ ํŽœ์‹ฑ, 2)์•™์–‘์˜ ๊ฒ€์ˆ  (ํŽœ์‹ฑ or ๊ฒ€์ˆ  for Fencing, ๊ฒฉ๋ ค or ์•™์–‘ for Inspiring)

15. Three Blind Mice (Puss in Boots)
    :warning: (wrong) ๋ˆˆ ๋จผ ์ฅ๋–ผ (Plague of Blind Mice)
    :smile: (correction) ์„ธ ๋งˆ๋ฆฌ ์žฅ๋‹˜์ฅ (It is both a title and characters from a nursery rhyme, not just a plague of blind mice)

16. Cosmic Clock (Costumed White Rabbit)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ์žฅ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์‹œ๊ณ„ (Majestic Clock)
    :smile: (suggestion) ์šฐ์ฃผ์‹œ๊ณ„ (Cosmic does not mean as metaphor here, but it means the cosmos itself.)

17. Twilight Tricks (Costumed Rumpelstiltskin)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ํ™ฉํ˜ผ์˜ ๋ฌ˜์ˆ˜ (Twilight Master Hand)
    :smile: (suggestion) ํ™ฉํ˜ผ์˜ ์†์ž„์ˆ˜ (Considering he is a trickster)

18. Nasty Hammer (Whacker)
    :warning: (wrong) ์œ„ํ—˜ํ•œ ํ•ด๋จธ (Dangerous hammer and it does not imply whacky mood)
    :smile: (correction) ์ง“๊ถ‚์€ ๋ง์น˜

19. Magnificent Feast (Bertulf)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ๋Œ€๋ง์˜ ์‹์‚ฌ (Long Anticipated Meal)
    :smile: (suggestions) 1) ์„ฑ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์ž”์น˜, 2) ์ง„์ˆ˜์„ฑ์ฐฌ

20. Squireโ€™s Squirrel (Wren)
    :warning: (wrong) ๊ฒฌ์Šต๊ธฐ์‚ฌ์˜ ๋ง๋‹คํˆผ (Squireโ€™s Quarrel)
    :smile: (correction) ๊ฒฌ์Šต๊ธฐ์‚ฌ์˜ ๋‹ค๋žŒ์ฅ

21. Feral Revenge (Ferant)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ์•ผ์ƒ ๋ณต์ˆ˜ (revenge of the wildโ€“it sounds awkward in Korean)
    :smile: (correction) ์•ผ์„ฑ์˜ ๋ณต์ˆ˜

22. Fullmetal Pelt (Ludwig)
    :warning: (probably wrong) ๊ฐ•์ฒ  ๋˜์ง€๊ธฐ (considering the skill effect and image, Pelt would not mean hurling, but it would mean a kind of wolfskin made of metal as armor)
    :smile: (suggestions) 1) ์™„์ „๊ธˆ์† ํ”ผ๊ฐ‘, 2) ํ’€๋ฉ”ํƒˆ ํ”ผ๊ฐ‘, 3) ์ „์‹ ๊ธˆ์† ํ”ผ๊ฐ‘

23. Blur of Steel (Ametrine)
    :warning: (too ambiguous) ์ฒ ์˜ ํฌ๋ฏธํ•จ
    :smile: (suggestion) ๊ฐ•์ฒ ์˜ ์ž”์ƒ (Blurred Afterimage of Steel)

24. Charmed Dual Blade (Cristรณbal)
    :warning: (wrong) ๋งค๋ ฅ์˜ ์ด์ค‘ ๋‚  (Charm does not mean beauty here, but it is a kind of magic)
    :smile: (suggestions) 1) ๋งˆ๋ฒ•์„ ๋‘๋ฅธ ์Œ๋‚ ๊ฒ€ 2) ๋งˆ๋ ฅ์˜ ๋“€์–ผ ๋ธ”๋ ˆ์ด๋“œ

25. Channel Ki (Shale)
    :warning: (probably wrong) ๊ธฐ ๋ฐฉ์ถœ (release Ki)
    :smile: (suggestions) 1) ์šด๊ธฐ (Circulate Ki), 2) ๊ธฐ ์กฐ์ ˆ (Operate Ki), 3) ๊ธฐ ์ฑ„๋„๋ง (Unfortunately, there is no Korean word exactly matching for Channel)

26. Disrupting Charge (Lu Bu)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ์ €์ง€ ๋Œ๊ฒฉ (Blocking Charge)
    :smile: (suggestions) ๊ต๋ž€์˜ ๋Œ๊ฒฉ (Disturbing Charge)

27. Mending Mantra (Grazul)
    :warning: (wrong) ํšŒ๋ณต์˜ ์ฐฌ๊ฐ€ (Mending Hymn)
    :smile: (correction) ํšŒ๋ณต์˜ ์ง„์–ธ (Mantra is different from Hymn)

28. Power of Ajna (Kunchen)
    :warning: (wrong) ์•„๋ƒ์˜ ํž˜ (Power of Anja, probably)
    :smile: (correction) ์•„์ฆˆ๋‚˜์˜ ํž˜ (Ajna is Hindi and Buddhist term)

29. Robust Ward (Zulag)
    :warning: (wrong) ํŠผํŠผํ•œ ๋ฐฉ (Robust Room)
    :smile: (correction) ๊ตณ๊ฑดํ•œ ์ˆ˜ํ˜ธ (Robust Protection)

30. Arrow of Nujalik (Costumed Alasie)
    :warning: (wrong) ๋ˆ„์ž๋ฆฌํฌ์˜ ํ™”์‚ด
    :smile: (correction) ๋ˆ„์ž˜๋ฆญ์˜ ํ™”์‚ด (Nujalik is the name of Inuit Goddess of Hunt)

31. Jab and Hook (Jarvur)
    :warning: (wrong) ์ฐ”๋Ÿฌ ๊ฑธ๊ธฐ
    :smile: (correction) ์žฝ ๊ทธ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ํ›… (Jarvur is a Pugilist and Jab and Hook are Boxing term)

32. Healthiest Catch (Helo)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ๊ฑด๊ฐ•ํ•œ ์บ์น˜ (Catch has not been translated here)
    :smile: (correction) ๊ฐ€์žฅ ํŒ”ํŒ”ํ•œ ์–ดํš๋ฌผ

33. Bee Bravado (Kvasir)
    :warning: (wrong) ํ—ˆ์„ธ ์ถฉ๋งŒ (full of bravado, but what happen to bee?)
    :smile: (correction) ์–‘๋ด‰ ๊ณผ์‹œ

34. Bee Bombast (Costumed Kvasir)
    :warning: (wrong) ๋ฒŒ ๋Œ€ํฌ (Bee Bombard?)
    :smile: (correction) 1)๋ฒŒ ๋ด„๋ฐ”์ŠคํŠธ, 2) ๋ฒŒ ๋ถ€ํ’€๋ฆผ (Bombast is dress style in the middle ages)

35. Ricochet Bolt (Poppy)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ํŠ•๊ธฐ๋Š” ๋ฒผ๋ฝ (Bolt does not mean lightning here, but the arbalest bolt)
    :smile: (correction) 1) ๋„ํƒ„ ๋ณผํŠธ, 2) ๋ฆฌ์ฝ”์…ฐ ๋ณผํŠธ, 3) ํŠ•๊ธฐ๋Š” ๋ณผํŠธ

36. Brilliant Brew (Costumed Wilbur)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ๊ธฐ๋ฐœํ•œ ์กฐํ•ฉ (Brew does not mean combination, but it means liquor)
    :smile: (correction) 1) ๋ช…์ฃผ, 2) ๊ธฐ๋ง‰ํžŒ ์–‘์กฐ์ˆ 

37. Glorious Grace (Prof. Lidenbrock)
    :warning: (wrong) ์šฐ์•„ํ•œ ๋น™ํ•˜ (Graceful Glacier)
    :smile: (correction) ์˜๊ด‘์Šค๋Ÿฌ์šด ์€์ด

38. Ravensโ€™ Vigil (Freya)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ๊นŒ๋งˆ๊ท€์˜ ๊ธฐ๋„ (Ravensโ€™ Prayer)
    :smile: (correction) 1) ๊นŒ๋งˆ๊ท€์˜ ์ฒ ์•ผ๊ฒฝ๊ณ„, 2) ๊นŒ๋งˆ๊ท€์˜ ๊ฒฝํ˜ธ (Ravensโ€™ Guard)

39. Iceberg Havoc (Costumed Skadi)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ๋น™ํ•˜ ๋Œ€ํ˜ผ๋ž€ (Iceberg Pandemonium)
    :smile: (correction) ๋น™ํ•˜ ๋Œ€ํŒŒ๊ดด (huge Iceberg devastation)

40. Vengeful Backstab (Russula)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ๋ณต์ˆ˜์˜ ๋ฐฐ์‹  (Betrayal for Vengeance)
    :smile: (correction) ๋ณต์ˆ˜์˜ ๋“ฑ ์ฐŒ๋ฅด๊ธฐ (Backstab literally means stab in the back)

41. Saturated Suffering (Exeera)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ๊ฐ•๋ ฌํ•œ ๊ณ ๋‡Œ (Intense Agony)
    :smile: (suggestions) 1) ํฌํ™”๋˜๋Š” ๊ณ ํ†ต, 2) ํ ๋ป‘ ์ –๋Š” ๊ณ ํ†ต (in relation to water saturation)

42. Crippling Grapple (Tettukh)
    :warning: (inappropriate) ์‹ฌ๊ฐํ•œ ์›€์ผœ์ฅ๊ธฐ (Serious Grab)
    :smile: (suggestion) ์น˜๋ช…์ ์ธ ๊ทธ๋ž˜ํ”Œ๋ง (Grapple as a fighting style)

43. Tricksterโ€™s Gambit (Danzaburo)
    :warning: (wrong) ๋งˆ์ˆ ์‚ฌ์˜ ๋„๋ฐ• (Magicianโ€™s Gambit)
    :smile: (correction) ์‚ฌ๊ธฐ๊พผ์˜ ๋„๋ฐ• (Deceiverโ€™s Gambit)

44. Tricksterโ€™s Transformation (Salmon Loki)
    :warning: (wrong) ์‚ฌ๊ธฐ์˜ ๋ณ€ํ™” (change of tricks)
    :smile: (correction) ์‚ฌ๊ธฐ๊พผ์˜ ๋ณ€์‹ 

45. Dragon Fang (Musashi)
    :warning: (unsatisfactory) ๋“œ๋ž˜๊ณค์˜ ์†ก๊ณณ๋‹ˆ
    :smile: (suggestion) 1) ์šฉ์˜ ์†ก๊ณณ๋‹ˆ 2) ์šฉ์•„(๏ง„็‰™) (Oriental Dragon is different from Western Dragon and it should be translated as ์šฉ)

46. Flails of Fury (Drake Fong)
    :warning: (unsatisfactory) ๋ถ„๋…ธ์˜ ๋„๋ฆฌ๊นจ (โ€œ๋„๋ฆฌ๊นจโ€ is a kind of flails used for threshing grains)
    :smile: (suggestion) ๋ถ„๋…ธ์˜ ์Œ์ ˆ๊ณค (Nunchaku of Fury, as a weapon in the illustration)