[Master] Improve Titan Chest Loot / GUARANTEED Ascension Items

This thread is the answer on every thread that said Titan Chest is nerfed. This thread created since 2017… lol :rofl:
Like this:
Was a Titan chest nerfed in version 27?
Titan chest nerfed?
etc, etc…

Hey Bixon here as you can see, I started joining the forum after getting disappointed in the game especially of those unfarmable materials for ascension.

To get five titan kill isn’t easy for some but it’s more frustrating when you open the titan chest and get nothing after it’s full, at least give us one of those unfarmable mat.

This… this is the biggest problem with the game. I hate that i have to wait months to get the mats for one hero. I really think that the long waits are going to be too much for me and will eventually stop playing alltogether because of this. Not asking for 4* asc mats from every chest, but a little bit better chances for them. Than you.

1 Like

This game has become more and more about profits, and less and less about player experience/enjoyment. I am all for the game making alot of money, but when it is to the point where you have to pay to get enough 4* ascension items to use the heroes you already had to pay for, then players will start taking their money elsewhere. I seriously do not understand why SG would make these items so rare, that players have less reason to spend money on pulls. I mean why get more heroes when it takes months to level just 1 up?

1 Like

I have so many heroes to level that next time I spend money on pulls is probably the year 2022. More mats is all I need.

1 Like

3 years since this idea / thread / request had been around and not a single response from Staff. The Quality of Life changes are simply ignored by SGG as every single request comes with the same result: money loss for SGG / Zynga. So, why do we even have this Ideas & Requests category if every single idea / request is being ignored? We all want a market, guaranteed ascension mats, more loot tickets, improved odds and so on but we’re simply being ignored.

Real life is more important than spending years in a game hoping that the developers will improve something.

1 Like

Everything has changed since zynga, even boards are terrible and as for mats well they do want us to spend. That’s why many great players have left cos it’s a one sided game.

2 Likes

One sided how exactly?

To me, this says it all. Why did you do that? Why didn’t you invest that money into AMs? It’s a strategic error akin to ignoring Troops; why do you expect your error to be fixed for you?

The comparison to Troops is not accidental or random, it’s a mistake I made. I overspent on Hero Summons, and did not maximize the more useful Troops when I had the chance. But you don’t see me crying about how my loot doesn’t have enough troops in it.

And frankly, I like how rare those mats are. It’s about right. All but the longest running players have had to make serious choices about what to prioritize, and that’s where the strategy comes in.

Something needs to be about the loot obtained afwr defeating 5 titans … We should be getting better loot after working so hard and waiting so long to achieve that goal … #goodvibesonly

Agree, killing 5 and result is worse than basic monster chest…

3 Likes

Why even bother ffs?

There’s nothing in it…

Why don’t we get some decent mats to help raise our titan score… Harpoons, Scrolls, Megga Health and mana pots etc…

But what do we get?

Smacking Garbage… >:(

5 Likes

If it is a bother, then don’t let it bother you. PERIOD. Ignore titans. They only drop :poop: anyways, including the rare titans. But then again:

These are some of the shared screenshots of players getting something nice from the titans posted here: Show me your rewards

1 Like

My A+ loot in 14* tutan akways sucks almost 90% of the times i never get any 4* mats and people who did C tier gets always 4* mats… Wtf makes no sense at all!! The criteria should be one who do better should get better rewars SG u really need to focus on this​:man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s titan loot, not titan chest loot.

For the time/effort to fill the titan chest, it could be significantly better.
There is a 4* mat chance, emblems and loot tickets, sure…but it rarely seems better than any other chest that you can open multiple times daily.

4 Likes

I know. But the point is, to fill the chest, you need to battle titans. Doing so gives you a chance getting unfarmable ascension mats. For me, playing this game since 2018, whatever “good” goodies from titan chests are, they are just a bonus, an icing to the cake, if I may say. But checking on that linked thread, you will find screenshots of players also getting some valuables from the titan chests.

Anticipating highly something good from those chests only yield frustrations and disappointment. I am happy able to “graduate” from that. Besides, I have a lot of ascension mats, but only old and/or dupe heroes to use them. Still waiting for the prized new heroes to land on my lap using free pulls…

Hence the request to increase this loot in many threads.

I would expect the chest loot to be mutually excusive of the loot received to fill it.

Saying “You get loot from titans, the chests are bonus” is like saying “You get loot from S1-7:4, the chest is a bonus” - When we all know we are farming for the chest.

Edit: People want to be heard, not merged.

4 Likes

Ahhh. Yes. Of course. Then we direct OP to the following threads:

Glad to be of help.

@Dudeious.Maximus @Rook @Guvnor @littleKAF @JonahTheBard

Please merge. TIA.

3 Likes

There is nothing in my most recent titan chest:

2 Likes

This is a common complaint. At least I’ve heard it a few times, even from alliance mates. However, I actually think the fact better ranks don’t guarantee better loot is a good thing. I can imagine people competing within the alliance for that A/A+ spot and the arguments it would create about fair usage of items/flags. It would do more harm than good. There are already loot tiers which are affected by rank to some extent, so theoretically the chances of getting better loot in higher ranks are bigger. A different case could be made about increasing the odds for 4* mats, but that’s another discussion.

About the OP, I do think titan chests should be significantly better than the other chests since they’re harder and take longer to fill.