Master: Improve/Fix Soul Exchange

We already know the most common heroes taken: Skadi, Chameleon, and Gravemaker.

an option like exchange to return some of the diamonds spent on that hero. Let the player who receives gems refund or tokens summon summons. this can be a fair event.

Just lower the costs would do. Too greedy at 10/15/20.

But then it seems this entire game is becoming more and more about greed

2 Likes

Maybe a revision comes down the lineā€¦ But it seems silly to complain about something so many people have expressed a positive opinion about.

My suggestion wasā€¦ Sell a soul coin for $5. Off o have 19 but want skadi, then i pay money trade 19 and get her.

I would also add that the duration of this event makes it ideal to run concurrently with Mythic Titan as there is no game play involved with it. They could also have a summons portal like Tavern of Legends where the portal master is a special hero that can be summoned like Myztero.

4 Likes

Yup. Agree. It is ideal

Lol that $5 is too cheap by SGG standards. They will look at a minimum 3000 gems equivalent, a 10 pull, at least $20 or more. Or better yet, charge 3000 gems per ā€œmissingā€ dupe to make up the shortfall.

Iā€™d be ok with that too. I wouldnā€™t pay thatā€¦ but if my tc20ā€™s arenā€™t crapping out 5*ā€¦ I just gotta wait until the next one and hope there is a hero I want.

1 Like

I would be curious to know how many people actually used the exchange and just how many players altogether have a minimum of 10 heroes that could use it?

1 Like

Iv got 20 heros I could exchange that I know I will most likely never use due to the increase of new heroā€™s coming in.

old heros just donā€™t hav a spot on me bench these days but having sed that thereā€™s no real game changers in the list so most likely wait till next exchange. Would like skadi or killhare but are they worth 20 5*sā€¦ I think not tbh.

It might just be a fomo situationā€¦ But most people i know have traded. Iā€™m running 4tc20s so i might have enough heroes to do it all over again in 3 monthsā€¦ Definitely if it is in four months.

Agreed. Outside of magni Elkenan and the like being used for the first few levels of the tavern of legends, they donā€™t see much work

Before anyone starts reading, I typed this post on a phone, copied and pasted the quote code EVERY SINGLE TIME manually. So, gimme a like, I deserve it, it took me half an hour to type the whole thing.

Imma divide my post in three parts:
Things I agree with and which I think are essential:

5-8-12 or 5-10-15 even, where even 15 is a lot but okay, itā€™s impossible to please everyone. This cost is too high and doesnā€™t really benefit the whole community

This goes without saying. If SGG can tier heroes, whyy donā€™t we get the same back with the heroes we put in SE. Same goes for leveled heroes, they are worth more because theyā€™ve been invested to.

I donā€™t mind the heroes offered here, but some are just silly to consider, especially for that price (Iā€™m looking at you, Reuben).

Now, things I personally disagree with:

I donā€™t think this is a good idea. I personally like the surprise factor and considering Iā€™m not a whale nor do I have 50+ heroes to exchange, I still donā€™t think knowing would help my choice. I suggest making a list, if a hero from your list is offered, go get it :woman_shrugging: Also, this is one thing I think wonā€™t ever happen (I do hope Iā€™m wrong, if only because of the people who want this feature).

I mean, if we get SE frequently, whoā€™s gonna do the exchange? Yeah, whales and players with deep rosters (my respect for yā€™all), not the community. Even if the cost isnā€™t as pricey as now, having SE frequently wonā€™t really benefit the community as a whole, only a certain part of the community.

Why? Itā€™s not like we have plenty of them. Maybe somewhere down the line in the future, yes, but now they still bring cash home. Unless itā€™s a S1 hero, then yeah, but other costumed heroes are still a way to make money.

For the end, things Iā€™m indifferent to:

I got bored of breaking the post apart lol. I donā€™t personally care about how many times weā€™ll get SE, nor do I find it necessary to know how many times we get it. Itā€™s already a fantastic way forward for SGG to even offer something like this, let alone to make it into an event. Allowing more than one exchange per event is, I donā€™t know, pointless. I mean, if we all get the best heroes and if we all exchange, letā€™s say, 3 heroes per event, first of all, where did you get all those heroes to exchange and second, ainā€™t that boring, to have the same roster as everyone else?

Yeah, and no, why would we get leveled heroes immediately? Iā€™d really like someone to answer that question to me, thanks in advance.

As for non-legendary heroesā€¦ I honestly couldnā€™t care less.

7 Likes

Acho que sĆ£o muitos herĆ³is para a troca, 10,15 ,20 para os herĆ³is que colocaram a disposiĆ§Ć£o que nĆ£o sĆ£o nada de especial

20 heros is steep. Folks who have just started this game are a long ways away from even being able to access this event.

And with rolls being trash as it isā€¦
ā€¦I spent 8 Epic Hero coins at Christmas. I got Ulmer, Greymane, and Rudolph. No 5ā€™s.

Anyone remember getting Epic tokens from color chests? I donā€™t even get those anymore. It used to be great to get those colors chests, but now I just ready my self for disappointment.

Reward system doesnā€™t reward. 5 stars donā€™t drop. And 20 heros is too steep.

Small Giant has spoken. We want your money. Pay to play and you will be rewarded more frequently.

1 Like

All features do t need to be for all players. This is their attempt to help out with all the duplicate heroes that people who have been playing a while have accumulated. For the amount of effort, resources or money it takes to get a good five star hero donā€™t know why people expected anything other than a steep price to have your pick of heroes they had for exchange.

4 Likes

folks who just started this game are also a long ways away from being able to max any 5* hero, let alone one they might be able to get from Soul Exchange.

you got expected odds. 8 tokens? maybe youā€™d have a complaint if you said 800, but 8 is practically nothing.

this, i actually agree with. iā€™ve gotten one 4* ascension material in months of elemental chests. most have been one unfarmable and one farmable 3* material. some have had a mix of tokens, but most have been 3 silver summons. elemental chests are complete trash nowadays, and iā€™d rather get the 30k-200k food and iron from a regular monster chest because iā€™m leveling troops and building weapons for events.

5* heroes drop at the rates theyā€™re stated to drop. iā€™m in a dry spell, even after accounting for the fact iā€™ve gotten two S1 5* heroes from January Underwild and the last Ninja Tower. i did about 160-180 pulls in January total (memoryā€™s a bit hazy, but i do know most of my pulls were from Valhalla), and i never got Viscaro. themā€™s the breaks. i think my last event hero was the first Challenge Festival when i got Red Hood.

i take that back a little bit: i did get Iris. so one non-S1 5* hero since December. but again: themā€™s the breaks. i suppose you could say i got my RNG to even out when i pulled 27 4* troops in 120 pulls from the Ninja Troop summon in February. small (small!) consolation.

i used to be a much heavier P2P player. i wasnā€™t rewarded any more than i am now that i cut back on my spending.

5 Likes

This made me LOL. Thanks for that!

1 Like

And yet I had a F2P friend who got Killhare for 20 dupes and another F2P mate who got himself a Thor with 15 of them.

Theyā€™ve been running TC20ā€™s for a long time and just keep the dupes because they never know when they will get a costume. So along came this and suddenly they had an opportunity to exchange the heroes they didnā€™t spend a single penny on for a paywalled hero they might never see.

And now they know this is a thing they will keep there TC20ā€™s running and build up again. Even if they only get 10 heroes to exchange next time itā€™s a selection they would struggle to get access to.

But as you said, you are griping. But now you know what to do if you want to take advantageā€¦start running 3 TC20ā€™s non-stop and keep all the 5* you get from it

4 Likes

The fact that you donā€™t have 50+ heroes is why it would be useful.

Imagine you exchange for a hero that is, say 5th on your personal list, and the following exchange, your absolute top pick is availableā€¦ but youā€™re 5 heroes short, so youā€™re stuck with your 5th pick, rather than your first.