[Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

I like it!
This won’t break anything.
There’s so many heroes! It could take years of cycling through. You could add a caveat of
Keep or Recycle.
And after tapping 'Keep’
Then the recycling begins again.

The thought of… here’s Obakan.
Again!..
And the amount of resource for that?!

Gross… seriously
Yuck!

2 Likes

I completely agree with this, but won’t hold my breath for it. This would be good for the community and based on current policies of those in charge of the game its not a concern to them.

I stopped spending money on the game after this message, almost month ago
Until this thing is implemented

I was pulling in costume chambre and got a second Isarnia costume. The game should also offer a way to exchange those costume. Even the possibility of adding the costume in another to get a diferent costume.

Trying to clarify did 1 pull give you Isarnia + costume + costume or you now have a second isarnia costume in your inventory?

This is not a bug, as you can get multiple copies of costumes. I’d gladly swap my 10th Belith costume with your second Isarnia costume. :dizzy_face:

More of a discussion topic, so I’ve changed the category. @moderators is there a similar thread already perhaps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:?

1 Like

As in topic. I think that it would be usefull if in Hero Academy we’ll have option to collect all finished trainings like it is in Training Camp.

It would be a very sinfull improvement if we were able to raise the chances by deciding to put more 5 stars in the retraining. For example, 5% if you put one 5 star inside as it is actual, double the quotes with every 5 star you sacrifice more, so with 2 you get 10%, with 3 20%, with 4 40%, and with 5 finally 80% - this would be really good and fair!
As this is my very first post here, i would be glad if you let me know if i should post that elsewhere, or just copy it and write it were it makes sense

1 Like

Spotted the German speaker :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, a decent solution could be to allow to load up to X (3? 5?) simultaneous HA10 transformations.

It would still require a massive resource sink, but if you have enough, you could expedite the process.

3 Likes

Where do yo draw the line between a hand out and luck? HA seems fine…having a second HA to do the legendary retrain would be nice, costly, but nice. Once you have too much of everything, then what? Then the game becomes less fun.

This game is a journey, NOT a destination.

1 Like

I’m only now building level 7 of HA, used the first (?) level for a while to train leveling fodder. It’s quite nice, better than the regular TC (I think). But overall, the waiting time is just laughable. I was lucky enough to have iron storages up to date so I didn’t have to upgrade them from scratch to get to the recommended level, but if someone wasn’t so focused on iron storages - man, getting them up takes ages.

BTW I’ve always found the idea of research quite stupid. Story-wise at least. Because what does the research actually do? Building is easy - you need to build something to use it, let’s say it’s the poor villagers who build everything around the base. But research? Does it mean that after the villagers build the thing, they have to search for someone who knows how to operate the equipment? :thinking: If so, why isn’t research required for every building like farms (people need to learn how to work in a farm) or mines (I guess you’d need pretty specifically trained people to work in there - it’s quite dangerous!).

2 Likes

Got me😆
I’d prefer a solution to raise the chances for one transformation by far! If i ever get low of duplicates to throw in there i could still continue the little luck game with throwing in just one.
But anyways, your idea would also be nice - e&p, can you hear me, add these both ideas quick🤣

Aside from what has been discussed / debated / suggested, I’d like to see HA to do more or divest some of its functions out to existing buildings that could have been used to serve the purpose.

The Troop related functions (creation / retrain) could have been placed in Barracks, few levels up), no need to take a few “Hero” Academy levels. As of now, the barracks only upgrades troops with no other additional functions any way.

The Collector in me wishes that it could include S2 and Event 3* and 4* to be possible retrain candidates from the levels freed up if Troop functions can be migrated to Barracks. Sure, I would take a Danzaburo to add to the collection.

Include old seasonal event heroes (3* - 5*) in the retrain candidates (so no Killhare, Sir Roosterly, Chick Jr. Lady Woolerton, but yes to Squire Wabbit, Jack O’Hare, and Master Lepus) - If you were going to include dated HoTM or dated challenge event 5*, why not dated seasonal?

Make costumes/heroes trainable through advanced HA, or advanced TC levels. Or allow retraining by throwing duplicate costumes of a hero you have. Sure the costume dupes you have don’t take up any space (yet), but it would be nice if you can throw in a duplicate Bane costume that you have, but don’t have any other costumes needing level up, and hopefully get a Belith costume that you might not have in your inventory. Or perhaps a duplicate Elena costume, rather than feeding it and leveling up another costume quickly, you throw it in there and hopefully out comes an Azlar costume. Key is that you cannot throw in the last copy of a costume you have in.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:7 days to retrain legendary heroes is too much time

8 Likes

Realmente es mucho tiempo. No se para que tanto tiempo de entrenamiento. Tendría que ser como ls forja. Una vez terminado en entrenamiento del campo 20 el entrenamiento tiene que ser 6 horas u 7 horas nomas de eso

It really is a long time. I don’t know for how long to train. It would have to be like the forge. Once finished in field 20 training the training has to be 6 hours or 7 hours just like that

1 Like

It produces a “new” 5 star faster than a TC20 on average, with the upside that it might be non-vanilla, but with the downside of no 3*/4* feeders while you’re waiting, and more expensive.

It’s not as good as it could be, but still worth it all in all.

8 Likes

It produces a 5* from another 5* so not exactly “new”.

Imo it wastes a lot of resources and time. And it takes literal years to build the academy. If it produced a 5* in 3 or 4 days instead of 7 maybe I would rush to max that building.

3 Likes

Disagree.

Basically you get a free chance of an event or other special hero every week! Thats basically 4 free special pulls a month. Add on top of that it’s a 5% chance of a special hero, as opposed to the usual 1.5% we get for regular summons, so it’s a better way to get special heroes compared to any other method ( except spending tons of money ).

And to top it off we have ToL, challenge events, and costume chamber for free monthly pulls ( purposefully left out ninja tower since you only get a free pull after completing every floor ). But none of them come close to the potential odds of HA spewing out something shiny.

I really don’t understand the complaints.

5 Likes

Does it, though?

At 2 days, and 5% chance of a 5*, tc20 averages one about every 26 days to get a “hit”.

If you already have most, if not all S15*s, as many people with HA10 do, then at 5%, you’re looking at an average of a little over 13 weeks to get a “hit” (something not available from TC20).

It takes literally 3.5x longer for a good result, and 19 out of 20 times, you get nothing other than a waste of time and resources for your trouble. It’s why I’m not bothering with HA10 until all my extra (read 6th+) epic troops are converted to others, and perhaps not even then

1 Like

ToL is every other month, to waste, er, make time for ninja torment