[Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

Awesome idea! I agree with it!

That’s my mistake!:frowning: I asked to vote on the topic when it was separate. And when it was replaced, I did not ask them to vote for the topic.

I don’t see the point in retraining 3* or 4*. Needing a hero to retrain simply increases the cost. There is no reason for it. We accept it for HA10 because there is no way they would just give us a guaranteed chance at a legendary. Adding in S2 and event 3*-4* should be a given though.

I do have an idea that might make everyone happy for HA10. Just make it so that you only get legendaries that you haven’t gotten before. New to you. You can still get crap like Horgall or Thoth, unless you already have them. If you only get legendaries you have never gotten it increases your chances to get the one you are chasing. It also lets people still chasing certain S1 legendaries finally get those legendaries.

No need to purge the idea of 3*/4* retraining with chance to get 3*/4* event heroes by bashing it in multiple thread.

Not everyone is going to read every thread. Is there a point in commenting on both posts with one adding nothing to the conversation?

So how do they read my respond if I don’t quote it here?

If you still want to reply, reply in this thread.

I’d really appreciate that lol

1 Like

May your fingers not get tendonitis!

Autoclick apps is recommended…

I want to keep training without having to collect.

This should be a simple programming change.

1 Like

It’s the same with training camps and can be very frustrating

SGG doesn’t want to change it, it’s working as intended.

Basically I like your idea and I think it’s more useful than it is at the moment. But I disagree with this part:

1st level (16th Stronghold level)

I suppose many 50+ level gamers have already built the Academy at the 25th Stronghold level. And it would be unfair to let others build the Academy at the 16th level.
But otherwise I totally agree with you :+1:

Please. We don’t want to develop muscle strain for tapping too many times.
Add Claim All button on Hero Academy just like in Training Camps, so we do not need to tap Claim for every single hero!

Thank you.

3 Likes

Agreed. I was pretty frustrated that it wasn’t built in. All those 2* from HA2 to click through.

I also wish it would be an option for everyone. Why wait until there’s a tc20? Your p2p players don’t even need tc20.

I don’t know about TC20 requirement.
Is it requirement for HA?

1 Like

Hero upgrade
I was thinking of possibility of upgrading heroes:

• x number of 4* heroes can be trained into 5*
  • x number of 3* heroes can be trained into 4*
    Add an ascension requirement if needed (for example 15x of 4* heroes on 2nd ascension level, 10x 4* heroes on 3rd ascension level, 5x 4* heroes on 4th ascension level: can be trained into a 5* hero)

R U serious? Players had to built it under current rules. There is absolutly no reason to implementing SH25 as a prerequisite. Research Costs on HA10 are also absolutly ridiculous. It is almost like Throwing HA at 50+ so they dont lose their interest. Instead HA10 should improve diversity in play at an earlier stage.

Cost of trainings seems too high(many) for asc items 2-3* they aren’t as easy to obtain.
Unless they want you to run retrainings mostly idk.

Would love to see an item similar to reset emblem that returns trained heroes to untrained, returning recruits, food and iron (maybe in the form of bundles) to players. This way time used upgrading heroes whom you then want to throw at HA10 wouldn’t be wasted. Important step for F2P players who may have upgraded their ‘worse’ 5 stars because they had nobody else.

1 Like