[Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

Over SG’s dead body they would reduce HA10 training duration to 2-3 days.
Best case scenario would be 5 days, and that is very generous for SG already

HA10 will be the number one source of new unique legendary heroes for me this year I bet. Seven days is well worth it. 14 days would be well worth it.

This is another “give us more free stuff” idea. Yet so many people choose to run it is as. Yes it could be better but it’s clearly good enough to get used already.

1 Like

I run mine constantly. The only thing I would wish we could do is have more than 1 in the queue!

exactly, more than 1 training would already be an huge improvement for HA10. You have 52 chances a year to gain an new Hero which is fine by me.

1 Like

It would be great to have any of it.
Anyway, I disagree with lowering research time/costs. HA was teoretically designed with potential to be powerful tool, so massive investment of resources and gametime is OK for me. But considering this, outputs are just terrible… It is not working as powerful tool but as insignificant massive wasting tool. So I would vote for changes that bring much more use.

Why is it a “chance” to get the costume and not a guarantee? Almost all the heroes available from HA10 are way past their prime and need their costume to be remotely relevant (keyword “almost”, don’t rage I know there’s a few this doesn’t apply to). Come on SGG throw us a bone once in awhile, the chances of getting someone that isn’t a S1 dupe out of HA10 is slim to none already. Been running it almost non-stop since release and have only received two non-S1 heroes thus far. I was lucky enough to get Alasie yesterday, but no costume means she’ll probably go to 3:70 and sit on my roster unused.

6 Likes

After i use the Heroes Academy ten level, i see that is not doing what they say it will do. They say that will give around 5 % non- season 1 heroes, and also around 5 % costumes.

Personaly i get from more that 70 retraining, 2 non season 1 heroes, and no costume. That is around 2 %. I know many how from 70 retrainings not getting anything, and some how get around 20% costumes and heroes.

That mean mathematical 5 is equal with 20 and with 0.

It will be nice if the building will do, what is write in the description, to deliver around 5% non season 1 heroes for all the players.

If all use same quality of food and recruits, it will be nice that all to get same chance to get non season 1 heroes.

2 Likes

I´m relatively ‘new’ to reaching and using the Hero Academy, but with Soul Exchange, I feel as if the HA is just so expensive to run, with such a small chance for something useful. But maybe it´s my seven Elena’s talking (They are almost 1/3 of all my 5*s) :woman_facepalming:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Request: SGG please let us build and run a second Hero Academy (or…)

Since devs went fully crazy on new events and new powerful heroes every 2 minutes,hero academy legendary training should be in 3 or 4 days with better odds
I know devs need money but they’re too greedy
Ps: you can kill or merge my post i know there are members against any progress for f2p here.
Thanks

10 Likes

Or still let us use 2 other tasks in HA when using level 10. Honestly with soul exchange I’ve stopped using lvl 10

4 Likes

Thats another case
Im mainly talking about the power creep getting bigger every month and HA still spitting crappy heroes once per week

2 Likes

I totally hear you I’ve always thought it took to long and cost to much food for the time

2 Likes

It should be half the time, half the ham cost to run, and allow stacking… but what it should do and will do are two different things.

2 Likes

SGG :

Due to popular demand of HA10 in recent months since we introduced Soul Exchange, we have decided to rebalance certain aspect of the game to give players a better gaming experience in line with our new content.

New HA10 training duration = 30 days
HA10 gem skip cost = reduced by 30%!

We hope players would praise us for reduce their gem spending

2 Likes

We???
Wait a minute, who are you​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

IMG_20220618_112715

1 Like

I’d like to run all the ha levels at once… Except the troop swap… Ha10 is not good for me… At best… I get a costume of a hero i already have leveled… At worst… I get a hero i don’t want… Which happens all the time.

2 Likes

yeah, agree, the pace of power creep AND new hero release is rapidly increasing, it would be good if HA10 was tweaked in consideration of that. they can still keep newer heroes out of HA10 for a while anyway.

a small improvement in HA10 would not wreck the “game economy”…

4 Likes

Especially since my pull rate is 2%… Well below the expected 10%…

2 Likes