[Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

Yes. :sweat_smile:

Queue just one more hero in HA10.

1 Like

Anyone in Beta knows if there is any other QoL coming our way during the next update?

It would really be awesome if we could get to use 3 trainings at the same time, just as we get to “craft” 3 at a time on other advanced buildings.

The two main things I agree need changing in HA are definitely able to queue, and this one:

“Retraining non-S1 hero will only result in another non-S1 hero with the same rarity.”

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They doubled odds of getting something good by adding costumes a few months ago. Seems like a change to me.

3 Likes

For me, it’s an additional chance for getting a new 5* hero every week. Of course, it’s only 5% for non- S1 (and 5% for costume) but still, odds are larger than in all summon portals. It’s only costs meat and recruits. No gems, no coins, etc. So it’s for free. Yes it’s nice to have it every second day at half price, but I can live with the week and current costs in food and recruits. I like this addition to the game. Am I sometimes frustrated with another Khagan? Of course but it’s better to get another Khagan than Dawa from the pulls.

4 Likes

Adding costumes made it worthwhile again in my book.

If you have reached the point in the Game where you can Retrain your legendary Heroes it is most likely you have every Season 1 Hero , some of them several times . Currently HA has 95% chance of throwing back to you another duplicate Season 1 Hero . Given that retraining takes a week by the odds you can expect to get a not Season 1 Hero 2 or 3 times a Year . Yikes ! Added to that you can’t reduce your number of duplicates and free up any space . How about letting us sacrifice 2 or 3 Heroes at a time for increased chance of not Season 1 Hero . Also if you’re sacrificing a Hero not Season 1 how about increased chance of getting something from the pool where your Hero came from i.e. HOTM

Cookie Settings