[Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

I’ve looked at all the information given on the Hero Academy and I’ve decided to focus on the Alchemy Lab instead. I see the Hero Academy as, to put it politely, utterly useless.

I’m sat here with 65 5* duplicates, which are a mix of Event, HoTM, S1, S2 and S3 heroes. The way the Hero Academy works now makes me keeping all of these pretty much useless.

strong textRetraining non-S1 hero will only result in another non-S1 hero with the same rarity.strong text

I really like and support that idea. It should be based on what you trade in I think, excluding S3 maybe because it’s still relatively new. Meaning:

Trade a S1 hero for another S1 hero, with a 5% (I think this is too low still, I’d even happily take 10%) chance at a previous HoTM or Event hero.

Trade a S2 hero for another S2 hero, with a 5%(10%) chance at a previous HoTM or Event hero.

Trade a HoTM hero for another HoTM hero.

Trade an Event Hero for either a HoTM or another Event Hero (more in favour of HoTM).

I’d even happily take being able to trade in my 5* heroes for a set amount of their respective emblems.

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Artem Farenheit and in this topic I want to suggest some things to improve our game we all like! And I will talk about Hero Academy. Just I saw it and understood that too many levels of academy are useless. I understand that may be E&P creators don’t play in their game and sometimes cant know what things will be better and more usefull for gamers. And I very want to help them with it.

All information from this topic (and more fully) I show in video on my YT channel (http://www.youtube.com/c/Artemfarenheit789). I hope you will read it and may be will look on YT (as I know there are subtitles:https://youtu.be/TFqgXQMFBU0 ).

Hero Academy by Artem Farenheit:

First of all general things:
a) Hero Academy begins to be available for build from level 16th. And only 1st level. And step by step when you will be improve your stronghold then begin to be available next levels of academy. So when you will build 25th level of stronghold, you can start to use 10th level of academy.
b) Construction and research costs have to depend from current max of food and iron on each level of academy. (I sure E&P creators will do it right, just I haven’t information about this current max)
c) Nothing in Hero Academy can be accelerated.
d) All of things what I show and say may be fixed. I want and I need to convey main idea. The detail can be changed.

Levels of Hero Academy:

1. 1st level (16th Stronghold level) Train common troops
    Research time: 1d
    Train time: 9h
    Train cost: 25k food + 25k iron, 3 training manual, 30 recruits

2. 2nd level (17th Stronghold level) Train Trainer Heroes
    Note: There is a chance of getting one of four kind of trainers. For example: for 1* - 50% chance, for 2* - 26,5% chance, for 3* - 15% chance, for 4* - 8,5% chance.
    Research time: 1d
    Train time: 9h
    Train cost: 35k food, 5 training manual + 3 wooden shield + 3 leather armor, 25 recruits

3. 3rd level (18th Stronghold level) Train uncommon troops
    Research time: 2d
    Train time: 19h
    Train cost: 50k food + 50k iron, 3 strong rope + 3 dagger + 3 sharpening stone, 65 recruits

4. 4th level (19th Stronghold level) Exchange 4* heroes for 5* hero
    Note: May be there will a chance of getting 5* hero, may be it will do guaranteed. But if it will do with chance of getting then it must be about 30-50%. (for sure high percentage)
    Research time: 4d
    Train time: 7d
    Train cost: 200k food, 5 heroes of 4*

5. 5th level (20th Stronghold level) Disassembling the fully upgraded hero into parts
    Note: Over time, some heroes, we upgraded fully, can become useless and a lot of people want to take this apart for use it after. For upgrade we use normal items (like battle manual, chainmail shirt, scabbard, tall boots etc.) and also special items (like compass, orb fo magic, hidden blade, royal tabard, poison darts etc). After using this academy level we will get ALL normal items and 50% of special Items (with depend of * these special items). For example: from fully Liana we will get all normal items, 50% of “1 compass + 1 fine gloves + 8 sturdy shields (4 from 3rd stage of ascension and 4 more from 4th stage of ascension)” and 50% of “1 tome of tactics + 1 damascus blade + 6 mysterious tonic”. And in result for example it can be 1 compass + 4 sturdy shields + 1 damascus blade + 1 tome of tactics + 2 mysterious tonic. Or any other combination of items within the given proportions. BUT, I also suggest (it can be interested for E&P creators especial) for payment do getting items fully. And for getting all of items from 4* players must pay 300 gems and for getting all of items from 5* - 1000 gems.
    Research time: 5d
    Train time: 3d
    Train cost: for 4* hero - 350k food/350k food + 300 gems, for 5* hero – 750k/750k food + 1000gems.

6. 6th level (21th Stronghold level) Exchange 4*/5* heroes for items.
    Note: Players often have useless heroes 4* and 5* and we can do it useful (same situation in next level of Hero academy). Players put the hero, pay food and after training time we will get for 4* hero: normal item with chance (may be about 30%) for special item 3* (71,5% chance for 3* item same colour of hero and 28,5% chance for compass or fine gloves); for 5* hero: special item 3* same colour of hero with chance (may be about 30% too) for special item 4* (71,5% chance for 4* item same colour of hero and 28,5% chance for Damascus blade or tome of tactics).
    Train cost: 350k food for 4*, 750k food for 5*

7. 7th level (22th Stronghold level) Exchange 4*/5* heroes for emblems.
    Note: Players put the hero, pay food and after training time we will get for 4* hero: 3 emblems same class of hero; for 5* hero 15 emblems same class of hero.
    Train cost: 350k food for 4*, 750k food for 5*

8. 8rd level (23th Stronghold level) Train rare troops with chance for epic troops
    Note: Chance can be about 10% like Epic troop summon.
    Train time: 2d
    Train cost: 200k food + 200k iron, 5 chainmail shirt + 5 battle manual, 130 recruits

9. 9th level (24th Stronghold level) Retrain epic troops for other epic troops.
    Note: Any other troops except used
    Train time: 5d
    Train cost: 600k + 600 iron, 1 epic troop, 100 recruits

10. 10th level (25th Stronghold level) Retrain 5* heroes.
    Note: It work like in original Hero Academy. But percentage need to do about 93% for normal 5* hero and 7% for especial 5* hero.
    Train time: 5d
    Train cost: 600k + 600 iron, 1 epic troop, 100 recruits

I hope my suggestion appeal for you and it will be useful and E&P creators will take advice.

Thank you attention, Artem Farenheit
Let the discussion begin!))

130 Likes

And I hope, forgot to say, E&P creators join this discourse

25 Likes

Awesome idea! I agree with this author!)

10 Likes

Great idea! Why would players on level 25 of the citadel produce 1 * heroes? When they can be obtained from the 1st level of the camp)))

9 Likes

a good and working idea, what is now, is an absolute disappointment. I hope the developers pay attention to the Academy of Heroes and do not make a second alchemy from it (which I will not even build and will not build), because it now has only two useful functions, and even that, that time to get them discourages her desire to swing.

хорошая и рабочая идея,то что есть сейчас,абсолютное разочарование.надеюсь разработчики обратят внимание на Академию героев и не сделают из нее вторую алхимию(которую даже не строил и строить не буду),ведь она сейчас имеет лишь две полезные функции да и то,то время что бы них дойти отбивает желание ее качать.

13 Likes

This is a very good idea!

6 Likes

Fully support this idea!

7 Likes

Yes, this might work. If not all - at least some part of it.

4 Likes

Let’s have hope some creators will read this. Idea is really good

3 Likes

What are you talking about? We don’t have a Citadel. The only structure that reaches level 25 is the Stronghold. And even level 25 Stronghold does not produce anything, no hero, troop, food or iron. It may give you gems if you are on VIP. However, a level 25 Stronghold allows player to unlock the Hero Academy.

Simple reason, to have more structures producing feeder heroes. While your 4 Training Camps may be devoted to four of any of the following: TC20 (2 days per training at 1 sharpening stone, 297,000 food and 100 recruits), TC11 (2 hours per training at 1,000 food and 2 recruits), TC1 (10 minutes per training at 1 practice sword, 1,600 food and 5 recruits), TC2 (*30 minutes per training at 1 adventurer’s kit, 2,000 food and 5 recruits), TC3 (2 minutes per training at 1 practice sword, 5,000 food and 5 recruits) and/or TC19 functions (*1 minute per training at 1 rugged clothes, 5,500 food and 2 recruits), you have Hero Academy at level 1 provide you with an additional source of feeder heroes, expediting the leveling process of your heroes being leveled. While Hero Academy at level 1 produces 1 star hero every minute at the cost of 2 practice swords, 2 training manuals, 5,000 food and 1 recruit, and at level 2, it spews 2 star hero every minute at the cost of 3 strong ropes, 11,000 food and 8 recruits.

I completely agree with you !!!

3 Likes

This is great suggestion! I hope that some of that will be applied in our game!

5 Likes

Yes, i agree with you

6 Likes

Fully agee with this proposal.

4 Likes

A good idea. It would be very cool and helpful)

4 Likes

A great idea, really useful levels, adding motivation for players and the Hero Academy becomes not “building for building’s sake” or water!

6 Likes

Awesome idea! i agree whith you!

1 Like

This is a very good idea!!!

2 Likes

I fully support the changes in the hero academy. Dear game developers, why do you make this building unnecessary for players? Please make each level necessary for both new and old players

2 Likes

Cookie Settings