[Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

Great idea. This is why right now I only train troops. Feels so sad to be unable to queue multiple heroes and a week after you start the training, you get yet another Thorne…

Even introducing a system similar to the alkashards would be great. Every training you do would give some gold coins or whatever. Lvl 10 would give 10 or more and lower levels less, 200 coins could be combined and it would give a 3*, a 4* or 5* trade token. With a trade token everyone could trade an unwanted hero with the corresponding rarity for a guaranteed non-S1 hero of the same rarity. So lets say from the 200 coins a 4* token would drop and with that a skittleskull could be traded for lets say a guardian Jackal. It would serve as kind of a pity counter so even if rng is not kind, people could get some value out of the trainings.

4 Likes

I perfectly understand the workload of developers. They can’t always do what the community asks them to do right away. But I would like to point out once again that the Hero Academy does not have the ability to train S2 heroes. If this feature is added, then training heroes will become much more interesting.

Want vanilla 4*s to can be retrained into not tc20 one.
Costumes to be added.
To can work 3 lvls simultaneously.
And to have some bonus rolls like with alkashards.
Also some costume keys, emblems, all kind of coins, etc. random drop.

I would like to ask if SG can add an extra training in HeroAcademy. Instead of 2 trainings would be nice to have 3 trainings at a time like in Alchemy Lab. if we keeping running the legendary training non stop, which takes 1 week, that leaves us with just one extra training. Would be nice to have one more.
Thanks

5 Likes

You’re not the only one having this desire. +1 from my side.

3 Likes

I think that you should be able to retrain multiple heroes for higher chances at something that is a) not s1 and b) a narrowed field of possible outcomes. For example: I put in 2 5* heroes to get an automatic event hero, I put in 3 and I can choose 15 of who I would like to get, 4 narrows it down to 10 etc.

I know some of us are sitting on several dupes and this would help with roster space. I would gladly trade in my 5 lianna’s for a choice between a few for the one I would get in return.

1 Like

They should cap some older HOTMs and non S1 in certain points of retraining.
Say, after compliting 20, 40, 60 there should be an extra non S1 card drop like hotm drop in summons.

Developers said when this was released it fell short of their own expectations so we shouldn’t let them off the hook on this part of the game, it is a feature they put out knowingly as a subpar system.

3 Likes

Are you applying for Sainthood by any chance? :grinning:

1 Like

The absolute minimum you guys could do is allow queuing. Should take someone like a day. Getting the same heroes over and over is bad enough without having to queue disappoinment one at a time.

The only thing more disappointing than this is the alchemy lab.

Devaluing season 1 hero’s with power creep, yet only awarding them is such a mean move. Multiple 10 pulls with nothing but 3 stars. Where is the incentive to spend anything?

3 Likes

Wait, why do you still feel AL so disappointing, even after the upgrades?

Well, the transmute reshuffle thing is good I admit, though I never use it. I was more referring to alkashard farming and trying to transmute up the tiers to something worthwhile, complete waste of resources imo, way too expensive for the dubious chance of a return.

The return is emblems, yeah it is expensive, but by the time you have it maxed roster should be solid so you can devote the ham to it.

Oh please, somebody tell me about QoL improvements… please! What did they improve? When? Where? Elpis they don’t want us to have NO QoL. I’m just accepting that this game is not as good as it was anymore.

3 Likes

It would be really bad to stop populating this thread :man_shrugging:

This building has so much potential and yet it is ignored… :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve literally been doing HA 10 for about 6 months straight and i have yet to get a single non season 1 5*. The odds are so ridiculously low and I’ve just been wasting my ham on this crap. How is this suppose to fix the duplicate 5* issue that continues to plague this game???

6 Likes

Can we please get more than one at a time to retrain. I want to be able to run around the clock but can only do one at a time. So I end up wasting hours when it could go right on to the next one

I don’t think they ever had any intentions of fixing the duplicate hero issue. If that were the case, they would have removed most S1 heroes from other summoning portals a long time ago. They want us to continue getting duplicates. That way, they get to charge us more for heroes without actually raising the prices.

The hope is that once we get frustrated trying our luck with TC20, HA10, completing multiple quests just for enough coins to do one or two summons, and all the while getting almost nothing but duplicate S1 heroes… we are all supposed to eventually reach enlightenment… the understanding that the only path forward is through your wallet. Every other path will only lead to disappointment and frustration.

ezgif-3-51b259e25ac4

2 years ago, SG literally said that they were going to come up with a way to fix the duplicate hero issue. They then told us that the hero academy would fix it. And now here we are with a crap hero academy system that doesnt fix it at all. So i would call that a failure on their end.

5 Likes