[Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

Lol, want to requote this post of yours.

That’s a lot of smug for someone spending the way you do.

2 Likes

You’re the king of smug. What balls.

I dont want to discount also i dont want to S1 heroes. I did 7 training in total. I recieve only s1 heroes. This is my loop

Marjana–horghall
Horghall–elena
Elena-marjana
Marjana–horghall
Horghall–elena
Elena–marjana
Marjana–horghall
And now
Malosi–?? Waiting.
I hate this loop.

2 Likes

Agree with all of this. But also, give us the ability to have consuming duplicate heros ascend the originals. That way, when we score duplicates, we can either retrain them (yet again) or merge them into a utilizable S1 hero without having to burn materials and still give us something for our trouble.

Leaving dupes sside, which they clearly have 0 intention to adress as problem (at least not with HA), time and queue is the bare minimum to make Hero Academy decent.

At one week per retraining and 5% chance to get a non S1 hero, you have at average 140 days to get one and overall an average of 2/3 per year.

Big or small you think it is, in those 2/3 heroes per years there are:

• non S1 duples you already have
  • heroes you don’t desire/already weak at release (Perseus, Natalya, Thoth, Guardian Owl, Sargasso and so on…)

In the meantime, new and stronger heroes are released every month.
Even make 2 or 3 days for retrain will not brake their income.

Add a queue is also a really easy fix to avoid wasting time from one retrain to another.
But nope, even a couple of minutes or hours everytime seems to matter to them.

The second request is so easy to implement that you understand this feature was NOT meant to be useful.

4 Likes

To adress the many dupes or non-wanted legendaries here is an idea. HA10 should implement the increased chance if more 5* heroes is added to the retraining.

Example:
one 5* retraining gives 5% chance
two 5* retraining gives 9% chance, add 4%
three 5* retraining gives 12% chance, add 3%
four 5* retraining gives 14% chance, add 2%
max five 5* retraining gives 15% chance, add 1%

The problem of many dupes is easily solved with an increased chance to get a non S1 hero.

I mean basic maths tells me to get to HA 7 in 9.5 months means you’ve not ascended anything but Stronghold & Iron-storage. And even with VIP those numbers are squiffy as anything.

So by my reckoning it’s not hard work or dedication…it’s gems. Lots of gems

5 Likes

Hello,

The academy building is a really cool thought, but

I don’t understand why the change of 4 * heroes in this building is only among the S1 heroes. Every day, many different heroes are included in the game. And the S1 heroes are getting weaker every day.

For this, I think event heroes, atlantis heroes should also be included. Just like the 5 * heroes. This change, if any, makes the hero academy even more functional.

1 Like

It did utilize gem skip on the buildings. I wonder how many though…

My SH is 25, IS are max, working on food storage now, AH is finishing level 9 where I’ll stop, that will max out the recruit generating and I’ve got the other regular houses to hold 300. My advanced farms are only 2-1-1 and my advanced mines are 5-6, I didn’t build Hunters lodge and alchemy lab and my barracks is 7 and my top forge is 19, so those are the places I didn’t max up before going full on for HA10. I’ll have plenty of time to catch that stuff up before they do SH26 I imagine. I’ll keep VIP builder until my base is finished totally probably early summer I’d guess, around 16 months in. I didn’t start gem skips on building until the last couple months and I only do it when I have full iron so as to be efficient.

So I’m an “it” now? :joy:

2 Likes

Isn’t that a requirement to build HA?

:innocent:

Yikes this took an awkward turn lol, well not being a whale and not having gotten vip until first pov started I think I’m on decent time for HA as its almost lvl3 now, and no I don’t have a ton of 5* dupes but I do have a few that I would love to get a viv or joon etc out of or if by chance an hotm s2 or event hero bonus,

Not gonna tell anyone they’re doing anything wrong the way they play but I think gems could be put to better use then skipping building times…but thats just my opinion.

But one thing I notice is players that spend big right out of the gate tend to loose subtle nuances of the game instead they chase that high of the best heros asap which is basically gambling as now get stuck with lots of Duplicate 5s they don’t want and need ha10 for which is kinda ironic as if your skipping build times your giving even more gems ($) to sg.

Just food for thought

1 Like

Yep, spending in certain ways isn’t right for everyone but it’s something everyone has to choose for themselves. I think it’s kind of gross how people are so proud of not spending on something they get hours of enjoyment from. Everyone doesn’t need to spend a fortune but maybe some respect to those of us who fund what others are getting for free from our spending. It’s ethical to at least spend a little on your entertainment and support the work you enjoy, like even someone who just gets VIP and a valor pass is at least doing their part.

2 Likes

I would like to see something like this. HA10, the input remains the same, however the output is a currency. It will work something like this:

S1 hero in - 10 Hero Coins out
S2 hero in - 25 Hero Coins out
S3 hero in - 50 Hero Coins out
Event Hero in - 30 Coins out
HOTM in - 5 - 50 hero coins out depending on how old the hero is. New Heroes will be 5 coins while the oldest are worth 50

New Portal: 100 coins per pull 100% Chance at Old HOTM, S2, or OG Event Hero.

1 Like

The best mechanic would be a new building or level which allows you to trade in dupes for emblems in some formula.

2 Likes

After 15 weeks, I got 15 S1 heroes. I mean, c’mon, this 7 days period is insane comparing with the odds of getting something good. The major difference between TC and HA is that we can run up to 4 TC at the same time and it only takes 2 days to produce a hero.

I my case, I ran 4 TC 20 for about an year and got a total of 10 - 15 5* heroes. If we convert that to HA, I would be long time in grave 'till I get some good non-S1 hero.

To me it looks like they built this Hero Academy only to close our mouths, by their own rules, simply ignoring the community requests.

Edit: I don’t know if it was mentioned before but this 2 trainings limit is also really bad. I mean, why can’t we have 3 simultaneous trainings, just as we have the Alchemy Lab? This building is an advanced building but not that advanced after all.

4 Likes

Do you mean trade one of your dupes with other player per month?

1 Like

Yes definitely need to be reworked .

I agree whit you.

Also agree that having 3 trainings would be a big help…

1 Like