[Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

How had this spam go unchecked?

OFF. Truth hurts… Not everyone is ready to realize it

I hope will 3+ threads in HA (2 is too small)

I believe having more retraining of legendary hero’s optional would be nice. One takes 7 days two 14 days 3 21 days so on. For those that agree with this let me know in comments what might think ?

I dunno what you are referring to, but if you referring to the ability to add queues to HA10 retraining, it was already requested on this thread (and much, much more):

But if you are referring to another Hero Academy as one of the new advanced structures to be built in future updates, please read this:

Share your mind (and your vote) to any of the thread you desire.

1 Like

I think from the way the OP reads, it may be the ability to queue the retrains. Honestly, with how much improvement the hero academy needs, I am not sure why this isn’t already a feature given how long each retrain takes and the low odds of non s1 5*. Same with the ha9 troop retrain for that matter.

If people want to pop a dupe 5* they won’t keep and have the food and recruits to set aside, by all means let them. They “were” supposed to be finding solutions for your duplicate heroes aren’t they? Even though 7 days is still too long, queuing should be a no brainer.

4 Likes

I wish it was 10x slower. Too many players :laughing:
Half year till HA10 :hugs:

Yaay! SGG didn’t forget about the Hero Academy…

But I guess those are not the QoL changes that we really asked for… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@moderators I don’t perceive my topic the same as this even though similar regarding Legendary retrainings being able to add more to queue this is way more complex and requesting much more and more of complaints. My request was a single simple request. Plus I have no complaints on the game. Just a extra trainings only hoping for. Please reconsider closed and merged status. I like my cleaner separate version of a request.

I wasn’t referring to any of the complex requests this topic has

I was referring to what you stated just adding more to the queue nothing fancy nothing overly demanding no alterations to any other part of the game. Definitely not another HA10 :sweat_smile:

I think this is asking too much! Just more legendary retrainings being able to be added to the queue is what I really want. I have no game complaints and find the game good beyond that specific wish to have.

But then again, your idea and feature request is already existing:

IMHO, i think it is better to have one master thread where all the ideas and feature request on Hero Academy are integrated into one. Having various ideas/requests in different threads is a bit confusing. And as mentioned, such idea was already existent in the forum. No wonder our volunteer moderator merged your thread to this one.

1 Like

Maybe and maybe not each person is different and some view simplification. As, not a lot to read! A easy simple read with not a lot to browse through. Meaning if a person feels over whelmed by the abundance of info it could be overlooked and not serve it’s purpose. Much like tweets and face book people lean to short and simple now.

Will see I’ll play it by ear by if gets no comments or views that proves my point.

Ahhh… but we have forum rules. Duplicate threads on the same topic results to closure and/or it being merged to existing ones. Kindly take a read on this:

Getting sick of this joke.
27 weeks to get one S1 out of three i am looking for, than all the same heroes over and over again.
Without single non S1 hero ofc.
This “endgame wannabe” game feature is just another broken rngenerator, so silly.
Getting lvl2 troops / trainers out of HA feels like winning a jackpot compare to actuall outcome out of HA10.

Same situation here. More than 6 months. Only S1 heroes, not even some good like Marjana or Sartana.
Better chances it will be nice.

That Academy bring more frustation to the game :frowning:

Precisely why I changed the title and what I was communicating but yes I know that. Thanks much

I don’t have the energy to read the whole thread, but I want to put in my 1c if I may because I’m totally frustrated with HA10 and feel that this game DESPERATELY NEEDS a fix. IIRC we were told when it came out that the devs KNEW it was not a complete solution and planned something more in the future. It’s the future now. We’ need something more!

Look how ridiculous this is: Out of habit, I kept running TC20s, up until now, always thinking those occasional 5*s would always be good to have, as we’d been promised we’d be able to trade them all in for something eventually, right? Guess what the consequence is?

For one thing, I’ve had to keep buying more and more storage space for all these extra heroes. I just did a quick count. I now have 389 heroes. Of those, 104 are 5s. Of those 104, 49 are leveled (some fully, some partially), and 55 are unleveled duplicates. (I will always keep and plan to level up at least one copy of any 5 I get, sho to ne there are no unwanted 5*s that are not duplicates.) Of those 55, 7 are in the queue to be leveled up eventually, 9 are unwanted duplicate non-classics, and 39 are unwanted duplicate classic season 1 heroes.

I run HA10 constantly. I always put in whatever classic hero I have the most dupes of (and/or like the least). If I ever got through classics, I’d start on non-classic dupes, but that’s not happening any time soon. 2 or 3 times a year, I get out something other than another unwanted classic dupe. Even though I don’t actually put much money into the game, I still get new 5*s enough faster than new ones are added to the HA10 draw list that the chances of actually getting something I don’t already have seem to be falling every month.

I have received 1 or 2 (I’m 98% sure it was only 1) useful heroes from HA10 over the past year. So can’t say it’s been totally useless. But for the amount of food I’ve fed into it for that one single useful hero in a year, I cannot say it’s been worthwhile. Not. At. ALL!

I will keep pouring food into it and putting the same classic heroes back through it again and again, because I have no choice and nothing better to do with those items. But it’s STUPID. We NEED SOMETHING BETTER. I’m sure I’m far from the only one sitting here with DOZENS of duplicates and no good options for trading them in.

Seems like they don’t have any plans of really improving Hero Academy. Should we simply hide this thread?

1 Like

Cookie Settings