[Master] Highest Combo Recorded

32 here!
20 luckycharacters

2 Likes

I was about to lose against a team full of 5 *. Wu charged and the rest is history. The reason why I actually had 2 Wu maxed for AW.

Highest combo is 31, what’s yours !?

2 Likes

20 is my longest combo. 20 char

1 Like

23 is my longest combo

1 Like

I’m only at 21. 31 would be very nice.

1 Like

22 is my longest combo

1 Like

My longest combo is also 22.

1 Like

Funny enough mine is 22 too

2 Likes

Right there with you at 31. I don’t think they go crazy high anymore because they used to keep going when a fight ended but now when fight ends the combo stops and the between round ones aren’t that long.

3 Likes

20…pfft, I’m barely even trying apparently

2 Likes

My highest combo is a mere 20. But since they always seem to occur just as the first combo kills the last opponent of a pre-boss wave I find them a source of endless frustration.

2 Likes

It seems alot of people have got 22. Have any of you seen a team or monster you have fought take that many? I think pretty much anything would be wasted after 12 or so with the troops I’ve seen some teams running and I’m only in platinum. Leveling troops takes ages but makes a huge difference. I have a 22 combo on my main game and 20 on my second account.

1 Like

The impact of 6 tiles vs 7 tiles or 9 tiles vs 10 tiles is huge, so the mana breakpoints are super important. Otherwise, the stat % difference is pretty negligible.

Attack + % for a level 30 mana troop is 6% higher than for a level 11 mana troop - assuming a base stat of 700 that is the equivalent of about 3 attack nodes on the emblem path. And that won’t make a huge difference.

1 Like

Wow, good see a high combo….

I too feel, high combos aren’t happening these days….

My 31 annihilated the opposition in raid & kept going…. It simply waited & waited. … LoL :laughing:
But
one fellow was left alone in the corner….

Mine is just 19, I got that as a relative newbie, since then I have made it to around 17 a few times but it stops when you win. I don’t understand you how you get get to 31 except on a beast of a Titan?

1 Like

My highest all came when farming before reaching the boss level. I think I’ve reached 10 or so against a titan – but that did get me my high titan score.

I was stuck at 13 for about a year early on.

2 Likes

21 is my highest. I scored that early on, within 6 months or so of starting E&P. In the years since then, I haven’t come close to beating it, scoring only 15-16 at best on occasion. The 30+ combo’s some of you have is nuts!

2 Likes

I’m also at 22, seems like a common number.

1 Like

32!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings