[Master] Highest Combo Recorded

Lol I think I heard on anchor’s stream that Zero has a 36 high combo? If I’m remembering right. So it would seem that he is once again the champion. Lmaooooo

Zero has a 21 highest combo recorded, it shows on his video leveling Aeron.
So Kalel still champion in that category!

all right!! Even if it’s just luck, I’m winning something! Maybe an Alasie prize? hahaha

1 Like

32 combo?! That’s absurd lol! Mine happened on a farming level, too bad it wasn’t on a titan hit

Didn’t catch this before 94 raids win streak… Wow!

Yeah, it surprised me too and it’s my streak. It is nowhere near the longest streak I’ve seen either. About a year ago, dropping cups (losing on purpose while offline and dropping your trophy level) to get matched up against weaker opponents while raiding was all the rage. Pretty much everyone did it. It led to some really long raid streaks. I’ve seen some in the hundreds.

Since they’ve implemented reasons for people to keep their trophy levels higher, people in general have stopped dropping cups in order to win raids.

1 Like

21 is .ine too. Those high1s are beauties. 2 watch

Playing since early September. My highest combo is 18. How about you?
Anyone in the 30s?

1 Like

20 combos

20 characters

3 Likes

23 combos

20 characters

3 Likes

20 curry puffs with roti

2 Likes

25 combo. It was awesome to watch but happened farming 8-7.

2 Likes

That’s…a lot of overkill

1 Like

slice_zombieland_jesse_eisenberg_double-tap_t_shirt_01

Those yetis are pretty hard. You’ve got to make sure they’re down.

2 Likes
  1. Probably 15 of them after the wave was dead.

My highest combo is only 17 but I won a raid once against a real team with maxed 4* and 5* heroes after a single tile move. I made a diamond and it immediately triggered and it cascaded my strong color until the team was dead except Rigard in the corner. Killed him with specials.

1 Like

17 for me also , although I had one of those moments when I pressed a diamond that set off a chain reaction which totally destroyed the entire opponents team. Fun to watch

Combo 25 from raid

I’m only at 19, but one of these days I’ll reach 20 (characters)

1 Like

20 as well for me!

20 overkilled yetis.