[Master] - Hero Level Maxed but Special Skill is Not

Also, if it’s a dupe hero, it’s a 100% chance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, true :slight_smile:
Or same costume if you leveling a costume :slight_smile:
The 3 star same hero is only counts as 30% for costume special skill level up :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you feed Sudri 3/50 with 10 Sudri’s, the skill percentage should be 1250%. I never tried it but I don’t think that is possible.

I have just this

And have you seen this number at 100% when you are feeding him ?

kép

1 Like

Level him again with 10 red 1* and you’ll get that to 7/8…Do it again for 8/8

It’s common in 3* not to have the special maxed on completion

1 Like

Hiya @Vesko,

I’ve merged your thread into an existing forum thread which answers the question or shares the same topic/idea that your thread does.

Check the OP for info about how to solve your issue.

1 Like

Hello,
I have fully levelled Rigard in normal and costume with a full talent grid.
I can’t get his special skills from 7/8 to 8/8. What should I do?

Thank you!

1 Like

Feed him some more and he’ll go up to 8 eventually. It won’t take much.

Hi @Daisy.D,

Firstly, congrats on getting Richard’s costume! :star:

Just like @ZyzzyxRoad mentioned, you’ll need to feed Richard’s costume version more 1-2* heroes until he is 100%.

I believe that feeding him heroes that are 1-2* of a different color will add 5% per hero and feeding him a 1-2* hero of the same color will add 10%.

You can watch the percentage go up (“special level up chance”) to 100% and that’s what you need.

I hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Kerrang

Unless you have sucky luck, like me. I always feed enough to get 100% now. It sucks when you think “oh 90% will get me there” and the special doesn’t level and all those feeders are wasted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh, how many times those 3* heroes give me a facepalm when this happens.

Hi @Daisy.D,

I’ve merged your thread into an existing forum thread which answers the question or shares the same topic/idea that your thread does.

1 Like

I have a costume Melendor at level 70 but special skills at 7/8. No matter what I tried from recommendations on this forum, it just couldn’t go up to 8/8. Is this a bug or ?

You need to do another leveling “except” this time make sure you use 10 of the same color feeder heros so that the indicator says 100% chance to level the skill. In this case, you would need 10 Green feeder heros, mix of 2s and 1s that will add up to 100% skill leveling. Understand?

1 Like

Should require either 5 2* greens or 10 1* greens, or any of the other following combinations:

1 x 2* + 8 x 1*
2 x 2* + 6 x 1*
3 x 2* + 4 x 1*
4 x 2* + 2 x 1*

1 Like

I see, well understood.

1 Like

Hiya,

1 Like

I don’t have an issue maxing special skills for 4* or 5*, but 3* heros - not that I’ll use them but, I thought 10x1* 100% guarantee the special skill will increase?! When was this changed :sweat:

Just before I push level up…

So… It is now 20% chance of levelling up?!

This one worked.

This one worked.

Baffled :exploding_head:.

Its only the case when the LEVEL is maxed but the SKILL is not.

2 Likes