[Master] Has something happened with the Event Chests / Event Coins?

I finished the event on Thursday, and the rest of the days I dedicated myself to looking for coins, on Friday I used two flasks and the energy generated, on Saturday also, phase 2 of rare, and every day I got approximately 10 coins, instead today Sunday I have done the same … And not a chest, zero coins. Did something happen today? Is it just me? Has it happened to more people? Not a single one with very bad luck that has had doing the same seems normal.

Sorry my English, I’m Spanish and it’s translated with Google

Moderator Edit
I have turned this thread into a master because it literally appears every month… Bettter to just have the one thread IMO as the answer is always the same.

GL & Happy Gaming
Guv

3 Likes

Same here. Zero coins.

2 Likes

It was the first event that I did not get a suspicious chest. It is very strange because I have also repeated phases looking for coins.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

They’re still there. I’ve gotten 2 so far.

Two things to Note:

(1) This topic appears EVERY SINGLE challenge event…

• Every event the question gets asked “did SG nerf the coins?”; “Are the suspicious chests still there?” etc…
    And the answer is invariably “Yes, they’re still there”

• The drop rate is just really low… Always has been; and likely always will be…

• The drop rate appears to be higher on Legendary than on Rare, but the counterset to that is the world energy cost is higher…

(2) Specifically for League of Villains there is a a different set-up

• There are fewer stages, so less chances to appear overall compared to your normal challenge events
  • also there is no “1 WE stage” that people farm for the (incredibly low chance of appearance) Chests/ Challenge Event Coins

To Repeat:

1. The chests are still there…

2. the drop rates are still tiny & thus it is almost impossible to gather any sort of statistically viable/ valuable data set to prove that any change in the odds has happened… Sure a lot of annecdotal inferrances but no concrete data set.

2 Likes

Good morning I didn’t meet any special enemy in the circus event you can control??? I finished it without finding a single thank you.

In this game it’s just called “You are not lucky”. Finished all and got only one chest-monster (need 10 for 1 summon). You must pay money for summons

4 Likes

I have met only 1 so far…

I have encountered 3 in the epic stages and 1 in the legendary stages so far. In the rare stages, there were none. They are there but with the ridiculously low odds like usual :wink:

I think ive gotten 11 already:

Screenshot_20210612-015018_Empires

2 Likes

I got one in my runs through on each stage. With coins from tier completion it left me 1 coin short of 2 pulls. Played stage 1 rare 12 times earlier and got the chest needed. Seems about normal appearance for me

Zero for me also. Finished rare and epic and halfway through legendary

Thank you you were very very kind I hope to find rare enemies :grin:

Hi,

I have spend almost 200 WE and have not received a single chest so far.
Is this part of a new algoritme or am i being screwed by a bug?

1 Like

Cleared it all had about 6-7 with only a couple of replays actually got 2 on one level.
But like you before iv gone through the whole thang without none.

I finished the festival challenge without finding any single bonus chest
I repeated the levels but no luck
Is this a glitch or the bonus chests were removed ?
Thank you

1 Like

Low odds to receive. Just bad luck unfortunately

1 Like

If you have time to farm. Repeat the 1st stage of easy/rare mode on autoplay. They will appear from time to time.

1 Like

They forgot to activate Bonus chests this time.

I am feeling the same as you, zero chests, this is just not normal at all.

1 Like

I repeated rare,epic twice and 0 chests

I farmed and repeated all levels and still have not find any