[Master] - Happy neverending Cake Day @PlayForFun! 🍰♾️ Pls join for '23!

I just wanted to point out that I might eat a lot, but certainly not escargot! Happy snail race @PlayForFun !

2 Likes

@PlayForFun Now I won’t have to use “they” when referring to you anymore. :wink: Unless you prefer it. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

so cool of you to show gratitude @thewesternwind ! welcome!

three more cheers for @PlayForFun :slight_smile: virtual never-ending party in your honor

5 Likes

This thread exist about half a year. Happy 2.5 :cake:day @PlayForFun!

20220501_130830

5 Likes

Thx :slight_smile: This “Kürtöskalács” looks nice :slight_smile:
I have not eaten any this year so far.

4 Likes

Neither did I :sob: (20 chars of whatafriggingstupidrule)

2 Likes

It’s already years I haven’t eaten any. Should visit again Hungary.

1 Like

Had it today in Germany at a funfair. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve been postponing a Gellert + Kürtőskalács + Szamos Isler weekend for a while now.
Main reason being the man in charge of the country.
“Sorry, children…”

2 Likes

Although no politics here, that’s part of the reason why I am pretty happy in Switzerland, and don’r want to go back…

3 Likes

I bring wine from Hungary’s Tokaj wine region!

5 Likes

And one-half year’s more worth of thanks for your work, @PlayForFun !

4 Likes

This is post #559. Do you have the same number for this thread @Pike? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Here we agree. :grin:

3 Likes

:+1:

I think we should aim for at least 600 posts here. What do you think?

4 Likes

Why settle for 600 when we can reach 6000!? Or 6666? :smiley: More food and drinks. :smirk:
Congrats @PlayForFun on creating the thread that counts!

3 Likes

Adding my contribution to @PlayForFun 's cake day topic. A counting thread that has no zeroes!

4 Likes

In that case I think we need to kindly ask @NicoX for help. :face_with_monocle:

Perhaps this should become a ‘Master’ thread. That means we can’t get three threads going at the same time when @PlayForFun’s 3rd Cake Day arrives. Or can we? :smirk:

4 Likes

It’s warm and sunny here in Switzerland, even though a bit windy. But the weather will continue to improve, which leads me to a slightly different direction of thoughts

Let’s go out to walk in the great outdoors after the winter, light a campfire, and check who likes to roast what!
Bacon for me.

3 Likes

You created the thread. We don’t need another. It’s up to you to make it a ‘Master’ and rename it. Maybe ‘neverending cake day’? Or you change the number every year. That would fit his counting thread. :wink:

3 Likes