[Master] - Happy neverending Cake Day @PlayForFun! 🍰♾️ Pls join for '23!

Happy, happy 2nd Cake Day @PlayForFun! :cake::cake:

Thank you very kindly for all that you do on the forum. I notice the high number of threads that you create, and posts including updates. I really appreciate the work that you do for the community. :+1::+1:

I hope you have a wonderful day IRL (and the game too)! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

35 Likes

Happy second anniversary @PlayForFun
Lucky to have you around.
Yarr !!!
:pirate_flag::beers::birthday:

10 Likes

Wait! For real!? Wonderful person, wonderful thread,

reason of my title, own title, beta tester, beta voice … And all in two years!? Respect! Let’s count down to zero and party! :partying_face:
Cheers @PlayForFun! :beers:

12 Likes

Happy cake day @PlayForFun
Have a great day, have fun, good luck in the game and above all stay safe and healthy

8 Likes

Thank you @PlayForFun! Happy cake day!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Happy 2nd Cake day @PlayForFun . :blush:

7 Likes

Happy cake day @PlayForFun !!!

Thank you for all that you do here. :writing_hand:

6 Likes

What they all said ^^

:joy:

5 Likes

What an efficient message. :rofl:

6 Likes

@Sarah2 @sleepyhead I apologise I did not tag you two here. :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Belated tagging. :sweat_smile:

@Ranvir @Mistress_of_Shadows @sft1965 @Sam-I-Am @jinbatsu @Muchacho @Shohoku79 @Kilted @Pompitous

Can you please help us celebrate @PlayForFun’s special forum anniversary?

14 Likes

Hey happy cake day @PlayForFun thanks for taking on all the extra work with the beta threads and tournament threads etc. The work you do is greatly appreciated.

9 Likes

Oops… It’s the thought that counts and surely @PlayForFun is worthy of multiple forum threads celebrating his awesomeness. :thinking:

Thanks in this thread too @PlayForFun :tada::confetti_ball::cake:

9 Likes

Yoooo @PlayForFun congratulations on your cake day or birthday or whatever the hell it is :laughing: you’re awesome and you know it. You are the light to my evil :crazy_face:

:popcorn: :beer: :cocktail: :coffee:

Take your pick. You deserve them all

10 Likes

Thanks for the tag @SamMe .

It’s @PlayForFun forumversary!?!

… but I missed it!?!

… but it’s not too late!?!

HAPPY FORUMVERSARY FRIEND!!!

Thanks for all you do around here. You are both a gentleman and a scholar.

:beers:

14 Likes

Happy anniversary! Seems like just yesterday… Thanks for all you do! 1628036134189

10 Likes

2,709 :birthday:
I will always remember
And think of where I first met @PlayForFun

Happy Birthday,
Have a good one PFF!

10 Likes

Happy Cake Day. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @SamMe for tagging me. I love these cake days where we get to show our best selves as a community and celebrate the forum personalities :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

A meaningful forum handle than most people realize when it comes to games, especially “this” type of game. Happy Cake Day, @PlayForFun, and thank you and appreciate all you do for the community.

9 Likes