1 Like

My best recycled balloon yet!
Screenshot_20210606-095436_Empires

6 Likes

Keeping the sky clean with my recycling :recycle:

1 sml green pot 1 WE flask :slight_smile:

@Pois1

3 Likes

I got a 4* goblin chestā€“for the first chest of the balloon-- with an option for 200 druid emblems. I bought it for $2

Iā€™m wondering how often players get 2xGold chests in a row :thinking:. Iā€™ve always recycled the Goblin chests as Iā€™m now F2P, butā€¦ Miki is available this Atlantis, andā€¦ Well played SG, well played :exploding_head:.

1 Like

I will choose telescope and totā€¦but,thats mešŸ˜Š

1 Like

You cannot become F2P, as I explained in another thread. Unless you start a fresh F2P account. If you continue with your current account, the one thing you can do is stop spending. Which is quite different from being F2P.

Staying back on track with this topic, Iā€™d say 100 coins have an extremely low chance to give you a specifically picked 5*. This of course means that if you choose to spend on the 100-coins balloon and then you donā€™t get Miki, you will probably be extremely tempted by the Atlantisā€™ great $ dealsā€¦

Also back on track, Iā€™ve gotten a Legendary chest followed by a Gold chest as first two chests in an empty Balloon. Still recycled it.

Edit: Also, I remember that all of my 18 alts, after venting(recycling) their first or second? Balloon got a Legendary chest as the first one - all of them! We can talk about RNG here, but Iā€™d say it smells like a bait by the devs in order to lure you to start spending on the Balloon ASAP.

Back againā€¦

@Pois1

3 Likes

The only question I asked wasā€¦

Tagging me to express your opinion on whether my definition of being F2P matches yours, is not appreciated :exploding_head:. Such posts get flagged by the community for being off-topic.

You are entitled to your opinion. Weā€™ll have to agree to disagreeā€¦ Again :sweat:.

Back to the topic of Goblin balloonsā€¦

4 Likes

Is this newā€¦ (canā€™t be arsed to scroll through the thread haha)
Anyone else got loot tickets in a crateā€¦

@Pois1

@Dudeious.Maximus not new that Iā€™m aware off (sure Iā€™ve seen them before). But one in Goblin balloon as well presently

2 Likes

One small mana pot.
@Pois1.

Me againā€¦

1 small green pot 1 sliver token.

@Pois1

This is very unfortunate that free gifts which are coming through mystic vision, raid tournament chest, Titan chest, war chest, monaster chest or special elemental chest are selling through goblin, There is no additional advantage to any player through Goblin

Guess whoā€™s backā€¦ Back agianā€¦ Dude is backā€¦ Tell a @Pois1

One med health pot.

2 Likes

Donā€™t usually track the recycling, but this is possibly the best loot

3 Likes

Only meā€¦

Plus 3* green pot.
@Pois1

2 Likes

:musical_note:All by myselfā€¦ Iā€™m trackingā€¦

@Pois1

5 Likes