[Master] Goblin Balloon -- Explanation & Loot Tracking

Check the OP :slight_smile: It’s got a record of all the stuff that has been available based on images & eveidence provided.

Trash legend loot box, considering how rare they are i was expecting at least 1 4* mat

Did you know of anybody who got a Raid or Titan Flask from recycling the balloon? I have only seen screenshots of World Energy Flasks.

1 Like

Same only seen WE flasks from recycle

Legendary Crate in the 3rd Slot:

• Mystic Rings
  • 30 Challenge Event Coins
  • 5 Titan Flasks

Probably still wont buy it, Although 3 x Summons in Challenge event seems okay…

Other ballon recycling…

@Pois1

Back again

And one minor mana pot.
@Pois1

1 Like

Got Poison Darts today from legendary chest in my 3/5 Balloon. Good price for darts so went for it.

50 Tavern Coins and 2 green troops food were a bonus.

1 Like

My first crate has ended up as a 100emblem pack. At £2 is it worth it when compared to the magpie deal etc?

Got third chest today from monster chest reward and it was a legendary, with : 4* trainers, damascus blade, 30 event coins

Bought blade, no regrets for around 4 euro. More of such crates SG and maybe your deals won’t be awful anymore

Too bad, received a legendary box in the first slot:

Unfortunately, the only 5* ranger I have are Lianna ( stucked behind Heimdall, C. Kadilen, Tarlak), Khagan or the HOTM Panda…

Trainer and ETTs are not worth it for me, as I already have all 4* troops within Ninjas. :frowning_face:

1 Like

And now a 4* on the 2nd.

300 emblems for 3,49€:

Puh…

1 Like

They want you to buy those emblems. :rofl:

I got a legendary one too ( 2nd one since the GB was released). But I’ll probably not purchase this one, I already have 5 tomes in my inventory and no interesting heroes to give them too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Back again…

@Pois1

1 Like

Me again…

And a axe…

@Pois1

3 Likes

4* and 5* chest in the same balloon. Tempted for more chances at Killhare

2 Likes

Been a bit but got a 3*am from recycling

1 Like

Back again…

Plus 1 arrow and 1 1* green trainer
@Pois1

2 Likes

Should I buy now? I am a little short on dragon banners. Come on SG, do better.

And again…

Plus 1 sliver token and 1 small mana

@Pois1

1 Like

Cookie Settings