[Master] Goblin Balloon -- Explanation & Loot Tracking

Got the last crate for my 3rd balloon in an elemental chest today!

Recycle outcome is crap though. Nothing worth mentioning.

Forgot to mention, the recycled balloon had a Trap tool.

Which is great if you need them I guess. I just put it on the pile with the other 31…

One more full balloon, nothing impressive in it.

And the recycle loot :recycle:

2 Likes

Just recycled my 3rd balloon and finally got Something decent

3 Likes

Baboon #3.

+ a silver token offscreen.

1 Like

Haven’t been keeping up but pleasantly surprised to get a 4* crate in the first slot. My previous goblin balloon had only 3* crates.

Current

Previous

1 Like

Has anyone ever received a 5* chest yet or is 4 the maximum?

My 3rd balloon:

Recycled loot:

5 Likes

Filled my 3rd balloon. Forgot to screen the recycling, very small amount of hams and irons <<50k each

After filling and recycling my third balloon, I got a nice surprise for the first crate on my 4th balloon!

2 Likes

Worst recycle ever?

3rd ballon

Revive scroll aswell @Pois1

1 Like

Haven’t kept up with this thread, so I’m sure it’s known to be possible by now, but I was surprised to see an unfarmable three-star mat show up in my recycle loot today.

Doesn’t appear to be connected to the loot in the crates, as these might have been the worst five crates I’ve recycled so far.

2 Likes

Not mine but @LadyKatryn’s

They do exist!!

19 Likes

Wow I want one. Hope 4* AM is attainable.

2 Likes

Yeah but then you’d have to pay for it but I wonder if the higher the rarity of item’s recycled gives a higher chance of getting a 3/4* AM

Looks like I can add something :grinning:

7 Likes

4 Likes

First crate of fifth balloon was a legendary crate…however only thing that could even moderately tempt me into buying it would be a tonic, and then there are better things to spend money on.

7 Likes

FIRST crate in the balloon was legendary (from titan box), unfortunately 100 emblems are not what they used to be…

EDIT: I think they should remove trainers and make one slot a Guaranteed 4* material roll. I wouldve paid for a 4* mat

2 Likes