[Master] Goblin Balloon -- Explanation & Loot Tracking

Got a 4* crate as third one in my 2nd ballon.
50 emblems for 4,50€ might be a good deal, but not for me. :mask:

1 Like

My first full balloon. 50 emblems is nice.

1 Like

And, of course, I was right…

2 Likes

Cycle 2: Crate number 4 (epic) from monster chest

t

3 Likes

2nd Goblin Ballon. Received a 4* crate in the 3rd spot. I too was skeptical that if I did get a 4/5* crate then it would be in the 5th spot. 55 emblems for $3.99 is extremely tempting…

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fairly False Forum Facts :nerd_face:

50 emblems and troops plus trainers is a good deal imo. But if you get battle materials, that’s a HARD NO!

Have anyone bought the crate and got a good mystery prize? So far the mysteries have been pretty bad.

Crate #4, another 3* one.

1 Like

Also got an epic crate on my third spot on the second iteration of the balLUL.

50 cleric - 5 keys - 5 caltrops

1st two were purple and red troops x2.

The cost is equal to 6 pack of beer.

Let’s consult my deeper self for this tough decision…
Beer it is :beers:

5 Likes

Cycle 2: Crate 5 (normal) from raid chest.

Overall crate stars: 3/3/3/4/3

Recycled loot

Screenshot_20200923-234057

3 Likes

I did not get my bonus goblin crate when I purchased the FIVE items in the goblin balloon

Note that only 3* items and above appear in the Recent Activity Log. It could be that you got something like Bear Banners, Turtle Banners or Axe Attacks which are all 2* items & hence wouldn’t show in the recent activity log.

If you’re certain that you didn’t get it you’re best to #contact-support (Click hashtag for instructions on how).

3 Likes

Filled my 2nd balloon today

Filled my second ballon today. 4* crate appeared in 5th place. Recycled loot in the second picture, and about 50k in both ham and Iron.

3 Likes

Just got my 4th crate today. Looking forward to share the second recycle.

Filled my ballon #2 today, the 5th crate was a 4* one.

I did recycle it and this is the entire reward from it.

3 Likes

My second balloon:

Recycled loot:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Surprisingly, an alliance member posted a picture of his 2nd balloon which contained only rare chests! (He bought his last balloon right after the epic chest with 50 emblems appeared.)

So it seems that even though it is far from being random yet, there are still some random elements which can cause a rare chest-streak of at least 5!

Sooo, i just wonder, are there only 3* and 4* crates? I was hoping to see 5* crate with unbelievable good loot, lol.

3 Likes