[Master] ❤ Friendly Matches -- Feedback & Discussion Thread

My alliances are enjoying the friendly?! :joy::rofl: battles. A great idea from the community implemented. Hope to see more…

Any chance, in the not to distant future, we can trade 4*AMs / heros with alliance mates. Doesn’t hurt to ask again #1256. :wink:

3 Likes

For all the good trading would bring there’s a murky dark side and whilst I know we’d not see it in our alliance someone would try something dodgy.

But inter-alliance battles has been awesome. Well done SGG for this.

4 Likes

I haven’t received an update yet either.

I had an alliance mate not have the update, but his wife did on a newer phone. So strange :thinking:.

please, let us know who atacked us and the result!

3 Likes

I finally found the update in the Apple App Store. Pull down to refresh and the update popped up. So much fun. But a tally, notification of whom attacked with result would be nice. Also I noticed the boards seem to be very easily playable.

May be, they’ll add some notification and history of friendly raids. May be a separate tab in a watchtower…

3 Likes

When do the daily flags reset? Is there a set time?

I was just saying this too. Attacking one own’s team.

Yeah but SG just had to add an energy counter to this instead of making it unlimited for no reason other than to try and monetize even the slightest QOL feature. And that’s what gets me.

Seriously what does SG have to lose by giving us unlimited flags? We earn no rewards, can’t fill chests, and the heroes killed don’t even count towards avatar missions ffs. It would’ve been so nice to have everyone set their raid defense to their war defense so alliance members could practice warring against each other and figuring out potential strengths/weaknesses, but nope instead we’re given a measly 5 flags and have to pay for more practice. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m still enjoying it either way. I choose to see this glass as hall full.

4 Likes

I agree it’s a positive addition and definitely better than nothing, it’s just the monetization aspect of it really leaves a sour taste.

2 Likes

Yep, had to wait a day to get the update. Found the same thing when I did though. Seems reasonable to be consistent on no rewards, but that could have saved so much WE.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Request: Add way to see History of Friendly Matches

Anyone still not able to battle team mates?! An alliance mate is still waiting :cry::thinking:.

@littleKAF @Guvnor @JonahTheBard I haven’t known updates yet to take this long. Can you add any further insight? :pleading_face:

On many things, dear @Sarah2, for it is the solemn duty of the bard to cast light upon the shadows of the soul and reveal the beauty and darkness that we are each capable of.

But I don’t know if this rollout is taking longer than normal. I can pester @petri tomorrow.

Dear @petri, good sir,
The community beckon,
This update is tardy
That’s what we reckon
We cannot believe
The time that it’s taken
So hasten now, @petri
And save all our bacon

10 Likes

Such eloquence, my heart overflows with gratitude :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

I await more wise counsel :wink:.

5 Likes

Did someone feel that friendly raid are really easy and clearly the board is often full of combinations in the desired colors? It seem to be really different from normal raids or war battles. And this way it’s not a test for defence or attack capabilities

1 Like

Does the defending team in friendly battles get the same attack/defense buff raid defense teams get?

I found one thing that did change with friendly matches - the number of raid wins in your profile :rofl:

Screenshot_2021-02-03-19-46-07~2

2 Likes