[Master] ❤ Friendly Matches -- Feedback & Discussion Thread

Not sure. I don’t think they count in raiding normally so I would say no.

I know Gadeirus counted on raids when I did that mission. I haven’t verified myself about Gullinbursti but thought I read that it was.

Edit - Found source: 📯 Missions – Season 3 (Valhalla) - #330 by tns408. Guess I’ll have to get an alliance member to put one on and check it. I’ll report back the findings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry if this has been asked, will the defense team you set up for the friendly battle be seperate from your “Live” raid team that everyone can attack?

2 Likes

Seriously, that’s the least SG could do if they want to monetize even this feature. :expressionless:

How do you practice for war then? In every single war I’m always underpowered by around 200-300 TP, and my last two flags often 500+ TP. When 2/3 of the opponents on the field are 4500+, unless you’re a giga whale who’s been playing for 3 years, your attack teams are just always gonna be underpowered regardless.

I understand wanting to fill raid chests asap, but you can just set a dumb defense for easy revenges, then practice raiding the super tough teams during the chest cooldown period.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for 18 months and have 10 rainbow teams of 5*s w/the top two teams fully emblemed up. Because the rest of my alliance is a lot lower in power our war score isn’t super high which means most of our wars I am easily the toughest opponent on either side of the battlefield. Even my 5th & 6th teams generally can take down the heavier hitters.

As for the “Aife Defense” tactic that only knocks you out of the Diamond Arena fast and suddenly your raid wins are worth a lot less food & iron. I haven’t really watched the iron that closely but I know I average about 30,000 food/per win in Diamond arena.

Yes.

Edit: sorry misread your question; NO, the defence used in Friendly Matches is the SAME as the one you CURRENTLY have set as your normal Raid defence team.

3 Likes

Lol if everyone thought like you underdog fairytales would cease to exist!

1 Like

But this isn’t a fairy tale, it’s a computer game, the point of which is to win. And you win faster by being a smart player and not wasting time and (raid) energy fighting a hard battle when an easier battle will net you the same reward, and in fact win it faster since the faster you get 40 kills, the sooner you can open the chest.

Hahaha you make me laugh. No one wins in E and P. It’s just a waste of time. But fair enough if that is your strategy

2 Likes

Been ranked #1 on the Local: US cup board a couple times, & as high as 9th in the world. Considering 18 months ago I was ranked #3,000,000+ yeah I consider that winning.

So the Promote button was replaced by the Battle button when viewing on the Alliance member list tab but can still be accessed when viewing member profile. Is this correct?

Not sure this game allows you to have any spare time.

3 Likes

No it’s in addition to that button. :slight_smile:

How do I set a different defense for the friendly battle? @Guvnor

Looking forward to it!

Actually, I just tested it myself with an alliance mate and the Gullinburstis killed in a friendly match don’t count towards the S3 mission.

1 Like

This is really cool.
Me enjoyed it.
The one thing missing is, lower tp allys cant hit us higher tp ones.
So if they make it like tournament type, 3*, 4*,5* deffences, then it will be more fun.
No need rewards though.
Coz droping deffence from m
ax 5* to 3* or 4* defence, will drop trophy levels.
In higher alliances it doent mater. All having minimum 25 max 5*.

Why would this feature be designed and implemented without any tracking system for wins and losses etc… just seems like lazy, coding. Not making them money so just give the bare minimum. You don’t even get any notification that you have been attacked.

4 Likes

It seems we only get to “practice” 5 times a day… 24 daily raid flags available but only 5 friendly matches… that’s cheap… even by SG standards… Well… we can always buy refills at the same price as regular raid refils. Guess how many I intent buy?!

2 Likes

@Ian487 To quote the Great Moo: