[Master] Faster autoplay / Improve Autoplay AI

Hello , could you please make automatic attack mode on the maps move faster? it is actually moving slower than manual attack.

They already offer a faster solution, called Loot Tickets.

The game has been adding lots of new features and activities, and the amount of time it takes to keep up with everything is increasing. Enabling faster autoplay would enable more actual playing time in the same period of clock time. It also would reduce those annoying accidental timeouts that happen when autoplay starts to become tedious and attention wanders.

Can you teach the AI when using auto play to not use a special attack if they match the reflective color. For example, in the current special event if I am using Sonya, she almost always attacks the 1 character that reflects blue.

Thanks

There are so many great ways to improve auto play like not using a special on the last (almost dead) enemy on a board before a boss board…but my guess is that SGG would say “This would be an expensive programming process” and trolls will say to play yourself or adjust your heroes if you don’t like how the AI plays. But, smarter auto play would be sweeeeeeeet

This was asked and answered in the Q&A

I read this as a performance issue on older devices being the bottleneck.

I would be a happier cadi if autoplay was auto-selected until I turn it off again. Would make farming easier. Esp. during AR I catch myself forgetting it to click and when I check I see the monsters on wave 1 happily wiggling infront of me :woman_facepalming:
I understand a complete automatization including to auto-enter the previous stage played is not in interest of SG but I think keeping the autoplay button selected should be okay.

+2, I am all for X2 speed

Resurrecting this topic,

It’s so frustrating watching or not watching autoplay and then noticing the AI without the I doesn’t create a diamond or fires off the special skill but not at the centre enemy.

It would also be nice for magic, ninja and other new heroes with ‘charge’ if it fired off the special skill at the right time, such as not healing the team at the beginning of the scrap when no one has really taken any damage.

I’d like to see the AI use battle items, especially healing potions and antidotes when needed. This would obviously be at the gamers risk. Perhaps a toggle on/off button could be used before a battle commences.

What I’d also like is if the hero could hold off on firing it’s special skill at the end of a battle stage and the current wave is nearly dead. It would be a lot more beneficial if those special skills could be held with the mana bar flashing until the next wave where it would be more efficient.

It might need a little configuration but perhaps it could be worked on and tested in Beta.

I think it would improve gaming experience vastly.

You could theoretically have a “tactics” section, where you can put preferences for use of specials
a) No specials
b) Specials only in Boss stages
c) Randomly target (current default)
d) Target to maximize total damage (since the computer can calculate that instantly)
e) Target enemy with greatest mana
f) Target enemy with lowest health
g) Hold special unless it would kill an enemy
h) Hold specials that hit 3 or more if they would only attack one enemy

It’s not going to be perfect, obviously, but gives you a little more “intelligence”.

I’d be scared to let the computer control my items.

1 Like

Nice list, lol it can’t be more scary than it already is with this autoplay, but if you just had say small potions it wouldn’t be too devastating.

A couple of times I’ve had to turn off autoplay, heal them a bit then carry on. Takes out the auto in play :grinning:

Hey everyone,

Farming, farming, farming … it’s an essential part of the game but also tedious and boring. Farming is a huge part of the game in order to progress alot of time needs to spent farming for battle/crafting material etc.

E&P’s auto battles are like playing in slow motion compared to other games. We should have the option to increase auto speeds ×2, ×3 etc. Increasing the speed would make farming more efficient. Loot tickets are a special treat for atlantis rises (for me) we dont get enough for daily farming ofcourse .

For me, I am just content that there is an autofarming feature in this game. Increasing farming speed would be almost the same as loot ticket. That request would not be accommodated by SG for sure. Good luck.

3 Likes

Perhaps I am a control freak, but I like to keep an eye on the auto-play to ensure that I intervene if my team runs into trouble. So, the slow speed helps with that, IMO.

I am also really impatient, so I also feel your pain, but control trumps the impatience, in my case.

4 Likes

Since this game is dated and don’t have free raiding let us at least increase animation/game speed. x5 would probably be too fast, giving us x2 and x3 should be enough.

Farming is tedious and drains battery life, speeding up auto would at least cheer me up a bit. Sales for tickets would go slightly down but think you can keep players for longer with this change so it would probably be a small net plus.

I would want to be able to use it in raids too, make the clock move faster too so that it’s probably not the optimal thing to do for titans and time challenges. But nothing in this game irritates me more than when 3+ opponents will go off after a huge cascade and I have to wait for their animations, Guardian Hippo’s animation to cast after every one of them and then have Luna’s abysmally slow special go off followed by some minions.

Yeah that raid failed and can’t even flee from it because I have to watch it take 20 seconds to die.

Oooooo just found this.

Yesh autoplay needs an upgrade…allow autoplay and replay until out of energy…hell even add a button to use a flask afterwards (they sell more flask).

This would help farming AR. Sure people could say your not even playing the game but that is what autoay alreasy does…just allow auto-autoplay.

Hi

My idea would be to have 3 options for autoplay where you can adjust the speed of play (as is ussual in many games).
Tap autoplay: speed 1x
Tap again: speed 1.5x normal
Tap again: speed 2x normal
Tap again: speed 4x normal
Tap again: autoplay is off.

This will reduce our carbon footprint by alot as we save energy in your mobile phone and do not need to charge it as often as now.
Additional advantage is we can play more levels and use more flasks in the same time.

Since in autoplay you can control it, and it is not just random autoplay as many players say that it is.

Speeding up the autoplay you will lose the control part due to not being able to select the target in time.

Therefore from my point of view this idea is not feasable.

If you make sure you use autoplay in levels you can win with a selected team, I do not see the problem.

Autoplay comes in different versions;
Hit button and put phone to the side and wait till you get reward screen, rinse and repeat.

Or

Youa are watching screen and help by selecting what enemies should be targeted or put it on manual control when you see something is going wrong.
In this case, you can also opt not to improve speed at all, and play the way it now is…

2 Likes

Faster autoplay (or even animations in general) would be the number one quality of life improvement.

SG has previously stated they weren’t doing it because of issues on older devices.

I’d anything I’m surprised they don’t sell more loot tickets. That’s kinda the problem is it’s not a money maker.

3 Likes