[MASTER] Elemental link affecting every element

Yes Athena’s Elemental link is only displayed on her after special. JF and Clarissa are displayed on all heroes. The family bonus are there above.

Drake Fong’s Link also not displayed on the whole team. Only on holy as before once special is fired. Btw his link is not that great. I’m sure there’s others that need updating as well.

Which other 2018 HoTM do you have on the team when you fire him? You only get the elemental link if you have 2 or more of the same family.

You’re right. My bad. Misread the card. 2 heroes needed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Question…is Zulag suppose to summon minions for all allies???

Screenshot_20211216-194630_Empires

Yes. Both Zulag and Noor are from 2020, they get the family bonus.

I just fought this team twice. Both times the holy charector used is special skill but I am confused about what happened. All charectors on its team received the healing from the elemental link although is says it is for holy allies. Should this have happened?

yes, working as intended

Since the older HOTM received a family bonus, also the elemental links got updated…
If you have 2 or more from the same year in your team, everyone get’s the elemental link

By the way: let the search function be your friend :wink:

1 Like

Sorry. This shows the elemental link.

Further, please see here for clarification: (and update in next release)

Hotmns Elemental link bonus - Ideas & Feature Requests - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum (smallgiantgames.com)

1 Like
  • Zimkitha and Aegir are both 2018 family, with same 4% heal per round elemental link.
  • If Aegir activates his special, all heroes get the 4% heal for 6 rounds because the 2018 family bonus
  • Then, 5 rounds later, if Zimkitha activates her special, it does nothing. Aegir’s healing disappears after the 6th round, Zimkitha’s never shows up.
  • I would expect the second one to override the first and reset the 6-round healing status. (I’d love for both to be active, 8% healing per turn is great!)

Also I would check if this works with two Zimkithas or Aegirs, or other elemental links that have the same effect.

Working as expected…Also see

This will be fixed in version 45. New casts of Element Link will refresh the duration of identical Element Link buffs previously applied by another Hero of the same Family.

1 Like

I would like to point out that this issue still remains as I have Frosth and Devana (same mana per turn element link) and the link does not overwrite nor stack… I think it should stack because of the nerf that was done last this effect can now return to a more advantageous effect

We aren’t on version 45 yet.

2 Likes

Thanks, this is what I was looking for!

1 Like

Hi, anyone else experienced the situation in a battle where a hero that gives an elemental link so heroes of the same colour get a bonus of some kind either mana or health find the this is given to all heroes regardless of their colour.

I’m trying to explain that this is a bug but no one seems to want to know I’ve also got screenshots to show the situation that happened twice with different coloured heroes.

If you have two or more HOTM from the same year the link effects all heroes, as is the case in both pictures you posted.

See Pic below

6 Likes