[MASTER] E&P Store Discussion and Help

Thanks!

I use Safari 99.9% of my browsing on my devices. Let me see if changing to the mobile version changes any results.

1 Like

Yeah I was only a day away from that Black Friday 350 gem deadline when I found out the above. Wanted to help out anyone using Safari, because it can be done.

With the 350 gems I pulled a Melia dupe, but with this week’s Covenant coins I actually pulled a decent hero who I’ve been wanting for a while now.

Welp, one step forward, two steps back.

The QR code disappeared…and so did the offer. Before that, it was listed at 11hrs remaining. Now it’s gone,

Again, no new coins, no new tokens, just gone.

Well, that’s not supposed to happen. I think you connect to the game, then it connects you back to the site, reloads it, and then you hit Claim Gift.

So complicated for Safari users!

According to Support, I claimed that particular gift on Christmas. Which I can accept that’s possible.

Still raises the obvious question as to why it was showing up as available, even after I claimed a different gift on the following Tuesday.

I cant take any free gifts, CRAPPPPPPP

Old topic.

click here for Zynga’s response

@PlayForFun : please merge so that OP can access the other threads on this topic. Thank you.

1 Like

:warning: mod edit: Google Translate to English:

Impossible to collect another gift, always have the same notification, vpn, living in belgium, vpn is on the netherlands, making purchases is possible.
does anyone know.

Original text

Onmogelijk om nog een gift te ophalen telkens dezelfde melding heb vpn , woon in belgie vpn staat op nederland aankopen doen lukt wel.
weet iemand raad.

Next time please english out side of #foreign-languages category.

Staff has released just this for Apple devices:

I am merging your question to a topic where other had similar issues.
You might find an answer there or someone else might can answer you.

hey,
the given solution doesn’t help also i use google chrome this doesn’t help either
mvg

New offers coming from next Monday onwards:

As a VC2P player only getting VIP and Valor passes, this might be good for me. Will need to study the price / included items difference but should probably be good. Just gonna lose my Google play points.

1 Like

Do I understand correctly that it will be possible to buy a pass in the game as usual and another additional one in the store? Explain it to me, please. :pray:

Thanks @Elioty33 , it is good to see more things here but it is a shame we cannot use our play points.

I’ll make sure to check out the new offers, but I’m still waiting for aethers and other rather important materials to max our heroes and troops with.

The gems are ok and the PoV should be handy for Vc2P.

It’s a one time purchase for POV. A tad more goodies with the WS pov purchase

1 Like

The additional stuff for the normal pov is :

• 100 gems => US$0.50 (US$0.99 200 gems)

• 1000 pov points => 1 extra Normal chest (assuming that you clear T30 with ease) Value of that extra normal chest depends on RNG.

The guaranteed extra is that 100 gems for US$0.50

If the price is still US$9.99, the extra US$0.50 is 5% extra.

It’s still okay if you are a regular POV buyer.

2 Likes

Now I understand. Thank you, dear friend, for the explanation. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I would love it if I could buy both the WS pov and the in game POV, and collect double rewards for clearing each reward tier. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

This is great for pov, like the hero troop deal was slightly cheaper in the store.

Thanks SG, keep doing this.

I’m still suspicious that this site isn’t up to standards. Giving you my payment info isn’t happening until that suspicion is removed. Sorry, but you got off to such a shaky start, and I don’t send shaky sites my credit info. You’ve got some proving to do before you get my direct business. Fifty cents worth of gems isn’t worth the worry.

1 Like