[MASTER] E&P Store Discussion and Help

There seem to be many issues with linking the game to the “default” browser on your phone. This seems to be the master thread discussing it – at least it has responses from @Petri.

Yes, it was difficult to get the gift. It took me hours to finally be able to claim it.
(@Dudeious.Maximus maybe merge ? )

1 Like

Make sure your phone accepts website cookies or you won’t be able to properly link it. I linked it the first time and then it disconnected me saying connection there and then I checked it and then re-linked it and it worked.

1 Like

@Despertaferro @Boubacar @Happydre @Wildbeast @LEGITDRAKE13370

Welcome to the forum a solution is in posts above

1 Like

I totally agree with you. As I inderstand it, the reason for the shop is because SG does not want to pay the Google fees they aquire in the game. Now this new gift and deal is not working again, and I too choose not to go through all of this hassle. SG is so unfair to so many, me being one of those. 1972, you elegantly worded my thoughts. Thank you.

I have tried this on chrome and firefox and it is not working

Let’s be honest here. This wasn’t a free gift (I mean free of strings attached), otherwise they would have given it in the mail box. This was a promotional offer to get you to go to their web store and to link your game account to it.

2 Likes

What i find disappointing is that we can’t get access to the store in Belgium… meaning we also don’t get the free stuff when it’s offered to other alliance members based in other parts of the world… it’s the same thing for this 350 free gems for the Black Friday freebie: it keeps sending me in loops, and i must have tried everything to get those gems… such a pity :sob:

2 Likes

I’m disappointed in how e&p are handling this :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Bonjour, oui les 350 gratuit

Both Zynga Store and In-game offers are not available to regions where this game has been banned or not allowed to operate.

Belgium is one of these regions.

Agree that it would have been gracious of Zynga/SGG to just send the offered In-Game Offer freebies directly to In-box, given the situation. They chose not to and tied the freebies to the In-Game Offer. :woman_shrugging:t2:

The free 350 gems claimable from Zynga Store is a marketing ploy to promote the Store, and extract data on their player base. Nothing more than that.

5 Likes

Done all that, nothing works.
Why don’t you reward us in a simpler way ?

So not a gift but something to shush the crowd and divert attention from their data collecting. Typical corporate business decision.

1 Like

Nothing new for a marketing strategy.

Complete a survey for some reward. Survey results are collated for some research.

View a video for some reward. Video is intended to advise viewer on the pitfalls of smoking/gambling/doping/over-eating/not-exercising/ any other current issue

Shop for healthier grocery options and get some credits redeemable towards vouchers. At the same time, data is collected for some research.

Very Standard Marketing strategy.

And for android users? I switched to Chrome which I do not want to do btw but it still did not work. I am done trying and will not use your store. Thx for nothing.

Darn it! Why can’t they just drop the free 350 gems into our Inbox rather than all this fart asking about with going to the new store, which clearly doesn’t work for most of us??

Because they don’t give things away for free. It was set up as a promotion to drive people to their store. That was their intention. The 350 gems was just the carrot to bring you there.
If they just mailed the 350 gems, no one would go to their store and buy more gems and cut out the Google/Apple middlemen.

1 Like

Well, that’s not exactly accurate. People that purchase offers would be more inclined to go through the store if they get more bang for their buck. Those that don’t spend wouldn’t and many that don’t are the ones complaining about it.

I’ve posted above what people not using a native OS browser such as Chrome could do to get it working with Firefox. But instead of doing something very little in exchange for 350 gems, certain group of players chooses to complain.

It is completely accurate. If they just sent the gems via mail, i wouldn’t have cared or known about the webstore.

Edit: and then you have those in Belgium locked out of the store so they can’t get these “free” gems.

3 Likes

I’ve literally spent thousands on this game at one time. It wasn’t until it was pointed out just how much I’d spent, that I thought that it was just too ridiculous. I thought about quitting but then decided just to slow it right down, so yeah, I’d visit the new store if theres bargains to be had any day. But it’d still be nice if they’d drop even 100 gems into everyones inbox. Its not like they aint earning any ways. Also Dyna49 can you point me to your post regards Firefox? Maybe I’m not looking in right place. I’d like to try it out. I’d be cutting it close tho as offers ending soon. Thats if its really still available