[MASTER] E&P Store Discussion and Help

I’m not sure they’ll admit the offer is specifically tied to BF… It’s just a coincidence one pull costs 350 gems. Oh, the irony :rofl::joy::wink:.

6 Likes

It will be so mean if a promised free 350 gems is not plain meaning as it is

Well they said “what could it be?” So probably not exactly gems, could be something equivalent with 350 gems, like free flask (lame) or tornadoes (lame but okay)

Probably… one free pull in BF portal. They would be so freaking dirty to publish that then hide those gems behind an offer, but i wouldn’t be surprised. Lol.

I’ll save these gems (if you get them) for a better portal anyway. No need of another Grevle or Melia.

I’m worried Dawa (or worse - Oberon) will get nerfed after everyone pulls them with their free gems.

7 Likes

Free gem - 350
BF single pull - 400

That would tickle me lol

4 Likes

It will likely be the same as the other things we get for “free” i.e. the free trainer troops as with the tomes offer currently available

Why are those trainer troops “free” rather than free?

3 Likes

I guess meant everything nearly everything in this game is relative.

Free in this case is not exactly true. I’m paying for the internet connection I have, which means I’ve paid for the “free” trainers.

I have the pay for water to live. So by your rational nothing in life is free.

3 Likes

BF single pull is “just” 350.

1 Like

I welcome anything given at no cost to me, above and beyond what is already provided within the game. 350 gems is very nice, gets me closer to my next 10 pull.

Whatever SG’s motivations, assuming it’s genuinely a free gift, nothing more, then it’s great, and thank you very much!

8 Likes

Except you’re not paying for the internet because of E&P. Just like you didn’t purchase a computer, a tablet, or a phone just so you can play E&P. So, it is free and there is nothing “relative” about it.

3 Likes

Sure, as long as there isnt a catch. But when the game baits and switches and nerfs heroes that dont need it after players spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars, it is hard to get exited for a free dawa. I am sure 99% of players would rather have their heroes un-nerfed instead of 1 free pull.

1 Like

So I do not pay a monthly fee to my internet service provider? And I do not use some of that monthly data to access my E&P account?

Having an internet service is not free to use in my country. Or even in many other countries.

You’re either talking nonsense, or you have no idea about how this works.

Your free WiFi at campuses, schools, airports and such, are paid for and so are the devices you use whether you bought, borrowed, or stole them.

What world do you live in? Nothing is free in this life.

You don’t pay any of that monthly connection fee to E&P. It is free from them.

Edited: This thread is an absolute perfect example of what is wrong. No matter what SG do people complain. They are literally giving these away and still they are in the wrong…

13 Likes

But SG receives income from sponsors from mystic vision, which pretty much all players utilize. I would also add that players like yourself who act like a single pull is so great, but the constant bait and switch after players spend significant amounts of money on pulls isnt a big deal, is what is wrong. A free Dawa isnt that special, but nerfs to heroes that dont need it, not listening to beta, and buffs just before a portal, are all pretty significant decisions. Just to name a few of the many poor decisions SG makes.

1 Like

Free gems are always welcome. Can spend them on roster slots too - I’m at 300 gems for 5 more slots. Steep, but necessary from time to time…

2 Likes

Would you prefer they didn’t give the gems away? There are other things to complain about in the game, but this is an example of damned if they do damned if they don’t. Give things for free people complain, don’t give things people complain.

Edited to add: I am not a big spender, I’ll take a free pull wherever I can get it.

Second edit: However I m not going to start my week on a bad foot arguing about things on the interwebs. Happy Monday all.

4 Likes

I would prefer they didnt screw the players over constantly. If I rob you and take all your money, and then give you 5 bucks back, would me saying “at least I gave you something back, so dont complain” be a legit argument? lol. That is exactly how you sound. Who cares if they nerfed a hero someone spent lots of money to get, and used all their ascension materials on, when we get a single free pull, right? Who cares if SG allows bugs in the game that give players an advantage, until enough people find out? Who cares if they reduce AR duration, which was a great source of farming for FTP. Who cares if towers and balance adjustments are behind a paywall. We get a free Dawa! Be excited!