[MASTER] E&P Store Discussion and Help

thank you, without him and my late company buying me an ipad i would still be in my cave rolling around stones

1 Like

You ok dude? You need to chat with someone?

2 Likes

Really free wow thanks.
Ei Dunn for my free pull lol

lol all you did was prove my point. You think praising this predatory company for giving us something we have to work for to get, will make them give more to us? OMG that is hilarious. They only make decision based off of how much more money they can get. Just like this current one for Gods sake lol. You praise this multi million dollar company for giving us some trainer troops? OMG. That just shows how greedy this company is. The list of crap they have done would be a mile long, all while making tons of money. Other games give players actually decent free things on a regular basis. If I take all your money and give you a dollar back, would you be excited about that? lol Should I tell you that at least you got something back? So appreciate it? Right

1 Like

The problem is that SG didn’t take all your money, you gave them your money. You knew the price, you knew the summoning odds.
Isn’t it tiring being here, reading all of those replies and waiting for an opportunity to complain?
What free gifts from SG would satisfy you? How many gems? Just curious.

7 Likes

Can someone please explain what does this message mean?

I think the only browser on my android is google chrome, so what gives?

7 Likes

I have this too. Is it unaccessable because i use the app to play?

2 Likes

Same issue here with a mate, using a Samsung Galaxy A53 and the default browser from Samsung.

2 Likes

Same here, duckduckgo or chrome. Nada

2 Likes

I managed with DuckDuckGo as default on my iPhone, I used the link in the ingame inbox message

4 Likes

I’ll try with duckduckgo, thanks! Same thing happens with duckduck too :frowning:

3 Likes

Aqui tb, aparece a mesma mensagem, parece que vamos ficar de fora :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s weird, they definitely need to just give the gems like they give a flask at events

3 Likes

They want to bring traffic to the website
and probably link the forum account with the app!

As for the solution … use chrome by making it default browser
and login to your forum account! And that finally works!

1 Like

Same issue here tried google and chrome get no where as use the app to play

2 Likes

Same problem here. Sad we missing out.

3 Likes

happened to me too. i pressed back to store and tried it again it worked.

2 Likes

I have the same issue with google or samsung browser. Impossible to collect the gems.

2 Likes

That worked perfectly, thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Same issue :frowning: , using a Samsung Galaxy M51

1 Like