[MASTER] E&P Store Discussion and Help

I am having the same issue.

I’ve tried to get the gift on two devices that I play the game on. On both I used the default browser (Firefox), but it won’t connect and keeps telling me that I should use the default browser on the device where I’m playing…

I even tried with Chrome and the “default” internet browser on my Samsung tablet. No luck.

And no way to open a ticket somewhere in game.

1 Like

Here it doesn’t work either, I’ve also tried several times with no results. it’s a bit frustrating though! why not just get them in the game?

1 Like

@Agneske @JiriRanes @Nephewsrock

Welcome to the forum there is solutions scroll up

There are some tips in the topic …

Yah gonna have to scroll up around post 215 :point_up_2: :slight_smile: staff answer in post 305

1 Like

The store will not tie to my game

Bonsoir, je n’arrive pas à récupérer mon cadeau

Tips to resolve it by Staff:

1 Like

Why not just gift those gems in the game itself because some people are not able to access them through the forum. I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness, but don’t create more problems than it’s worth.

2 Likes

I agree i cannot acces my gems and now its gona go lost.they wont help me sent several emails each time same lame awnser

1 Like

Yes, I can’t get the 350 gems ofer…
Realy hard, gonna loose them… Grrr not fair…

By connecting to the website they are gathering information. Maybe see how many players there are. Also, did you see the expensive other offers? Maybe be, just maybe someone will spend 200… lol

1 Like

Feels like your going round in circles…

1 Like

The gems are just an incentive to get you to link the game to their brand spanking new money laundering store. LOL thoughtfulness …

1 Like

I can’t take my gems gift. Why?

1 Like

There seem to be many issues with linking the game to the “default” browser on your phone. This seems to be the master thread discussing it – at least it has responses from @Petri.

Yes, it was difficult to get the gift. It took me hours to finally be able to claim it.
(@Dudeious.Maximus maybe merge ? )

1 Like

Make sure your phone accepts website cookies or you won’t be able to properly link it. I linked it the first time and then it disconnected me saying connection there and then I checked it and then re-linked it and it worked.

1 Like

@Despertaferro @Boubacar @Happydre @Wildbeast @LEGITDRAKE13370

Welcome to the forum a solution is in posts above

1 Like

I totally agree with you. As I inderstand it, the reason for the shop is because SG does not want to pay the Google fees they aquire in the game. Now this new gift and deal is not working again, and I too choose not to go through all of this hassle. SG is so unfair to so many, me being one of those. 1972, you elegantly worded my thoughts. Thank you.

I have tried this on chrome and firefox and it is not working

Let’s be honest here. This wasn’t a free gift (I mean free of strings attached), otherwise they would have given it in the mail box. This was a promotional offer to get you to go to their web store and to link your game account to it.

2 Likes